Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

Would You Like To Be Part Of A Nigerian Spring Revolution? vote in a poll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Like To Be Part Of A Nigerian Spring Revolution? vote in a poll (590 Views)

Poll: Would You Like To Be Part Of A Nigerian Spring Revolution?

yes I want to participate in a popular revolution: 37% (3 votes)
No, I am happy as things are: 0% (0 votes)
No, but I want corruption to end: 25% (2 votes)
I do not care: 0% (0 votes)
Yes, because I want Nigeria to break up: 25% (2 votes)
I am waiting for Military coup: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide / A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck / Nigerian Spring - Can It Happen? - A SWOT Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Like To Be Part Of A Nigerian Spring Revolution? vote in a poll by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 26, 2011
As in the arab spring where several arab countries have managed to remove their corrupt rulers.

Give us your opinions.

And do take the poll  because it is very important to do so smiley
Re: Would You Like To Be Part Of A Nigerian Spring Revolution? vote in a poll by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 26, 2011
So guy, I won't be part of any revolution (protest). As u lay ur bed, so shall u sleep on it. Nigerians had the opportunity to change things during the last elections, but we still went ahead and voted, enmasse, for a party that has had over 12 yrs of utter failure in every area.
Some claimed they voted for a goodman, GEJ, and not PDP.
We ve allowed tribal sentiments and other silly affliations to blind us. Now let us peacefully live with the consequence.
Unemploynent now at an all time high, insecurity has been the order of the day, infrastructural decay everywhere.
GEJ remains a 'good' man, but he is just not well positioned to change things, at least not while still surrounded by the human-demons in PDP.
Re: Would You Like To Be Part Of A Nigerian Spring Revolution? vote in a poll by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 26, 2011
I honestly do not believe that we knowingly oted GEJ and PDP  into power.

The elections are invalid as they sere not Free and Fair and the vote counting was rigged.

Our only failing was that we appear to have accepted the results of a flawed and invalid elections.

We need to have revolution to stop corruption which is even denying us our democratic mandate
Re: Would You Like To Be Part Of A Nigerian Spring Revolution? vote in a poll by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 26, 2011
Buhahahaha U guyz are now regretting it, cheesy
Re: Would You Like To Be Part Of A Nigerian Spring Revolution? vote in a poll by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 26, 2011
Interesting poll results emerging hmmmm!!
Re: Would You Like To Be Part Of A Nigerian Spring Revolution? vote in a poll by DrummaBoy(m): 4:42pm On Oct 26, 2011
Revolutn requires oneness in purpose
We can't even agree on NL talkless nationwide
We divided over ethnic&religion
Re: Would You Like To Be Part Of A Nigerian Spring Revolution? vote in a poll by DrummaBoy(m): 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2011
There can't be a people revolt in Nig
What wil solve our is a squashin of dis democracy by a God ordained man,
Re: Would You Like To Be Part Of A Nigerian Spring Revolution? vote in a poll by DrummaBoy(m): 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2011
I refer to a military coup

We must pray however that he's God sent and would do His will and not be selfish

SIMPLE!
Re: Would You Like To Be Part Of A Nigerian Spring Revolution? vote in a poll by DrummaBoy(m): 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2011
By the GenBuhari some say we are one and the same bc we espouse same view
Pls tell Jmaine I know U O from Adam
Re: Would You Like To Be Part Of A Nigerian Spring Revolution? vote in a poll by Beaf: 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2011
Lolz! Where would this revolution be located? In Delta state, Nothern Muslims are escaping for dear life; in Ekiti, they are educationally disenfranchising disabled non-indegenes; Lagos state has repeatedly "deported" fellow Nigerians; Abia has sacked all non-indigenes from the civil service; our very dear Nairaland is home to a nest of ethnic bigots.

Some of you are dreamers that can't tell night from day and allow foolish partisan considerations affect your sense of judgement and lose sight of the very real problem that are pinching the real Nigerians. Revolution indeed!
I choose war. Lol!

Donkeys.
Re: Would You Like To Be Part Of A Nigerian Spring Revolution? vote in a poll by DrummaBoy(m): 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2011
That was the ray of hope we found in 1984
But was prematurely aborted
Or GEJ should just wake up!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Blood Of Nigerians Now Used To Irrigate The Soil. What Went Wrong? / 9ja Activist: Seeking For Change / Boko Haram:politicians Flee, Party Offices Deserted •customsimpound Military Un

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.