Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Meet Billionaire Transporter, G.U. Okeke, CEO Of Guo Motors - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet Billionaire Transporter, G.U. Okeke, CEO Of Guo Motors (1658 Views)

Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer / Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Billionaire Transporter, G.U. Okeke, CEO Of Guo Motors by Orubebe01: 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2023
Meet Billionaire G.U. Okeke, CEO of G.U.O Motors.

Godwin Ubaka Okeke, who is popularly called GUO, is a popular Nigerian transport guru. He is the owner of popular GUO Transport Company.

GUO was born on the 6th of June in the year 1949 in Onitsha, Anambra State Nigeria. But he is an indigene of Adazi Ani in Anaocha Local Government Area of Anambra.

How it all started:

The day after the Civil War ended in January 1970, he went to Onitsha to see the condition of his father's property. But on his way back, he saw people looking for vehicles to take them to their destinations. He was driving his father Peugeot car, so he carried eight people and took them to Enugu and collected £1.00 as his fare.

After dropping them off, he picked up another eight people and took them to Anambra.

That experience made him believe that transportation was a profitable business. He ventured into it.

Today, his transport company is one of the leading transport companies in the country.

GUO is also a philanthropist and he has done so many things to help people.

What do you have to say about GUO transport 🙏

Credit: Rising Sun History
#EOB

2 Likes

Re: Meet Billionaire Transporter, G.U. Okeke, CEO Of Guo Motors by SharingIsLife(m): 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
Great success story though I prefer to know about self-made wealthy people.
Re: Meet Billionaire Transporter, G.U. Okeke, CEO Of Guo Motors by securitywatch50: 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
How I wish the transport university was in the east,he would have been a practical lecturer.

Let his PA advise him to write a book about himself so others will learn from him.
Re: Meet Billionaire Transporter, G.U. Okeke, CEO Of Guo Motors by Creamcrest(m): 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2023
angry

Pls and pls don't give us half baked info, how come he was able to transform just a single taxi to billions?,me and you know anambarians cannot be trusted.🙏

If it was that easy why isn't every taxi driver a billionaire.
Re: Meet Billionaire Transporter, G.U. Okeke, CEO Of Guo Motors by ogahshtu: 6:46pm On Nov 03, 2023
Creamcrest:
angry

Pls and pls don't give us half baked info, how come he was able to transform just a single taxi to billions?,me and you know anambarians cannot be trusted.🙏

If it was that easy why isn't every taxi driver a billionaire.

Wait a minute you will get the answer sooner

1 Like

Re: Meet Billionaire Transporter, G.U. Okeke, CEO Of Guo Motors by benuejosh: 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2023
Na so!

I started my restaurant business with one grain of rice.
Re: Meet Billionaire Transporter, G.U. Okeke, CEO Of Guo Motors by yarimo(m): 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
Why is he using Toyota instead of IVM ?
Re: Meet Billionaire Transporter, G.U. Okeke, CEO Of Guo Motors by CJStarz: 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2023
That's what's called 'business acumen'. That makes the Igbo man tick!

(1) (Reply)

Curtains, Bedsheets, Duvets And More For Your Home. / I Need This Insecticides. Who Can Supply? / Ready Vessel To Load Pks To European -med- Ports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.