Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Christmas Event At My Work Place - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Christmas Event At My Work Place (149 Views)

Free Creative Event At V.I Today For All Creatives! / THE YOU NEED Waiters And Waitress For Your Event At Ogudu Ojota Lagos ,call Us / Nigeria Models Fashion & Design Week Main Event At ENUGU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas Event At My Work Place by adefitim(m): 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2023
Good evening guys.

I need your help in setting up Xmas event in my workplace.

I work in a newly built private hospital, the management want I and my team to set up Christmas Event that can hold in the hospital facility.

The hospital is section into two;
I. Hospital section- consist of wards
II. Diagnostics section- consist of Administrative offices, scans, renal, consultations rooms etc.

The hospital section building is about 10 meters away from the diagnostic building

Currently we’re not yet operating in full capacity but we believed that by December there will more patients in the wards.

The challenges now is that [WHAT CAN OF EVENT CAN WE DO WITHOUT DISTURBING THE PATIENTS THAT MAYBE IN THE WARD AT THAT TIME

Please I need your suggestions

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Obinoscopy
Nlfpmod
Re: Christmas Event At My Work Place by SIXTEENTH(m): 11:12pm On Nov 03, 2023
I think a "get together" party can be organized there without much crowds but just few staff's within and outside the ward's with less noise and no laud blast.

Then present souvenir or gifts and food couple with a light drink or assorted fruit to each patience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christmas Event At My Work Place by SIXTEENTH(m): 11:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
I think a "get together" party can be organized there without much crowds but just few staff's within and outside the ward's with less noise and no laud blast.

Then present souvenir or gifts and food couple with a light drink or assorted fruit to each patience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christmas Event At My Work Place by adefitim(m): 12:36am On Nov 04, 2023
Thank you
SIXTEENTH:

Re: Christmas Event At My Work Place by FriendsAndFans(m): 12:38am On Nov 04, 2023
Hello I am an event planner. Please you can hire me. Although I am in Abeokuta I can come in

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Announces Christmas Festival With Up To 40 Percent Off Promos / Anambra Elders Urge Soludo To Avert Communal Crises In Awkuzu / Application For Miss Intellects Nigeria 2021 Is Open!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.