Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,610 members, 7,840,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Bbnaija Phyna Finally Bows To Pressure, Clarifies Her Stance On Abortion - “I Ad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Phyna Finally Bows To Pressure, Clarifies Her Stance On Abortion - “I Ad (222 Views)

Zubby Michael Bows To Aki & Pawpaw On Set. Carries Their Bag (Video) / Portable Zazu Zeh Bows To Tiwa Savage, Sprayed Money On Stage (Video) / Reno Omokri Lambasts Omotola Jalade Over Her Stance On Lekki Toll gate shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Phyna Finally Bows To Pressure, Clarifies Her Stance On Abortion - “I Ad by Africaflavour: 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2023
BBNaija Phyna finally bows to pressure, clarifies her stance on abortion - “I admit that I was being too expressive”

Phyna has since apologised and stated again that she opposes abortion. She acknowledged that her claims were made because she was very vocal during the heated interview.

Ijeoma Otabor, also known as Phyna, the winner of Big Brother Naija’s “Level Up,” has taken back her contentious remarks regarding abortion.

Source: https://www.africaflavour.com.ng/2023/11/bbnaija-phyna-finally-bows-to-pressure.html?m=1

CC

Re: Bbnaija Phyna Finally Bows To Pressure, Clarifies Her Stance On Abortion - “I Ad by Cruise777: 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2023
cool

Yinmu... most sexually active women married and single had done abortion one time or the other

Fear who no fear women

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

President Of The University Of Ibadan Alumni Association Affirms Buratai As Amba / Why I Was Not Part Of Bbnaija All Stars / Odumuodublvck And Shallipopi In Tróüble As They Finally Received Break Fast From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.