Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Manufacturers Groan As Diesel Price Hits N1,300/litre - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Manufacturers Groan As Diesel Price Hits N1,300/litre (9157 Views)

Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1,000/litre On FX Crisis / Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising / Fuel Queues Persist In Abuja, Black Marketers Sell For ₦300/Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manufacturers Groan As Diesel Price Hits N1,300/litre by bonnyhope: 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2023
post=126779204:

Nigeria Is Really Hard, My Brother

But people are buying cars, building houses, spending in clubs, bars, shopping malls, marrying wives, travelling out.
Re: Manufacturers Groan As Diesel Price Hits N1,300/litre by Menclothing: 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2023
This is ridiculous
Re: Manufacturers Groan As Diesel Price Hits N1,300/litre by Dubetex96(m): 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2023
Stevenson20:
But here in Lagos, I bought diesel ₦250 per litre with my Ronu card. I forgot my APC card if not, it would have been free.
I don't believe this news.

U learned the hard way by forgetting ur APC card

2 Likes

Re: Manufacturers Groan As Diesel Price Hits N1,300/litre by samogo1: 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2023
But dollar has fallen na
Re: Manufacturers Groan As Diesel Price Hits N1,300/litre by Eriokanmi: 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe grin.

When someone was shouting subsidy is gone without making any plan on how to cushion the effect,somany zombies were hailing him, telling us how he is a guru in economics.

He brought the idea of floating the naira and they sang about his magic for weeks, with out asking about his plans,now see where we are today.
All na propaganda. We wey live for lag know say all na wayo. How can someone pack all his predecessors and successors achievement and call them his own? What ambode did in less than 4 years, Tinubu didn't achieve it in 8 years of his jeun soke, ko tun jeun sapo years. His administration was riddled with corruption and chaos in the camp of those who didn't like him.

We knew him better and that's why he lost here. My people who voted him did so out of sentiments. They knew he was lying.

6 Likes

Re: Manufacturers Groan As Diesel Price Hits N1,300/litre by Kukutente23: 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2023
Na price of bread dey shock me pass
That one don enter relay track
Na to dey pray to God for daily bread na him sure pass now 🍞
Cause so those bakers don turn to Pharaoh
Re: Manufacturers Groan As Diesel Price Hits N1,300/litre by thatigboman: 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2023
Hezzyluv:
cry

Some people for this forum kuku sabi speak English just to defend this callus wickedness to Nigerians by APC. undecided
u mean seunmsg?
Re: Manufacturers Groan As Diesel Price Hits N1,300/litre by damosade(m): 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2023
Emi lokan regime. E ma to gbon
Re: Manufacturers Groan As Diesel Price Hits N1,300/litre by ezechi242: 9:48pm On Nov 03, 2023
The IGBOS are really being taught the lessons of their life.... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Manufacturers Groan As Diesel Price Hits N1,300/litre by nedekid: 9:49pm On Nov 03, 2023
Stevenson20:
But here in Lagos, I bought diesel ₦250 per litre with my Ronu card. I forgot my APC card if not, it would have been free.
I don't believe this news.
Same here, it is 1300 at Nnpc stations all over Lagos since last week. But produce your apc card and they sell at 250. grin

2 Likes

Re: Manufacturers Groan As Diesel Price Hits N1,300/litre by Illegal1(m): 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2023
omoh.........tinubulation has finally finished dis country.

i shall continue frm were buhari stoped no be childs play.

2 Likes

Re: Manufacturers Groan As Diesel Price Hits N1,300/litre by FireUpNow(m): 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2023
Those who voted and supported the dagbo CSU first class accountant have seen what a calamity they have brought in. 🌽🌽

1 Like

Re: Manufacturers Groan As Diesel Price Hits N1,300/litre by Usmanovic95(m): 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2023
Eriokanmi:
All na propaganda. We wey live for lag know say all na wayo. How can someone pack all his predecessors and successors achievement and convert them to himself. What ambode did in less than 4 years, Tinubu didn't achieve it in 8 years of his jeun soke, ko tun jeun sapo years. His administration was riddled with corruption and chaos in the camp of thise who didn't like him.

We knew him better and that's why he lost here. My people who voted him did so out of sentiments. They knew he was lying.

I always tell people that real lagosians rejected at the poll because they have first hand info about the man and know his modus operandi.But other indigenes of other SW state na them carry him matter for head.

3 Likes

Re: Manufacturers Groan As Diesel Price Hits N1,300/litre by 6ixVille: 9:57pm On Nov 03, 2023
I personally know atleast 2 guys who have lost jobs in manufacturing cos, becuz of the ever increasing running costs..they had to layoff staff massively as they're runnin at loss. And no thanks to the most clueless (selected) president ever in human existence.
Re: Manufacturers Groan As Diesel Price Hits N1,300/litre by YourKarma: 9:58pm On Nov 03, 2023
This isn't a laughing matter. All sectors of the Nigerian economy is collapsing in less than 6months this man stole power.
People like FreeStuffsNG, Helinues etc will keep supporting him, but the truth is that even they know there's fire on the mountain

2 Likes

Re: Manufacturers Groan As Diesel Price Hits N1,300/litre by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:58pm On Nov 03, 2023
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
Why are they still tempering with diesel price? I thought the subsidy on diesel has been removed long time ago

Diesel is being IMPORTED and paid for in US DOLLARS!

1 Like

Re: Manufacturers Groan As Diesel Price Hits N1,300/litre by Nicepoker(m): 9:58pm On Nov 03, 2023
Joanpen1:
December is next month
What's so special about December.
Re: Manufacturers Groan As Diesel Price Hits N1,300/litre by tnerro1(m): 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2023
Make I no talk wetin Dey my mind
Re: Manufacturers Groan As Diesel Price Hits N1,300/litre by 6ixVille: 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2023
These pple are like 0.00000000001% of the entire country
bonnyhope:

But people are buying cars, building houses, spending in clubs, bars, shopping malls, marrying wives, travelling out.

2 Likes

Re: Manufacturers Groan As Diesel Price Hits N1,300/litre by Nicepoker(m): 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2023
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
Why are they still tempering with diesel price? I thought the subsidy on diesel has been removed long time ago
Go back and read again.
Re: Manufacturers Groan As Diesel Price Hits N1,300/litre by Oritna94(m): 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2023
Chai, we don suffer for this naija. Do you know how much is diesel in Saudi? 0.73sar. Not up to 1 Sar. 1 Sar is about 215naira official rate and 280 naira at the black market. Do the math.
Re: Manufacturers Groan As Diesel Price Hits N1,300/litre by Ihaveleftnaija: 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2023
Congratulations Bat the world renowned accountant wink

This will favour his voters and their familes cheesy
Re: Manufacturers Groan As Diesel Price Hits N1,300/litre by grandstar(m): 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2023
The primary reason why diesel price is increasing is due to the loose monetary policy the CBN is running.

With inflation over 20%, it is amusing that the CBN has set its interest at 18%. How will this mop up excess cash in the system?

I suspect the president is frustrating the CBN governor's hand in this issue as Tinubu has been a firm promoter of low interest rates.

However, if he wants low lending rates, then inflation must also be low. There's no free lunch out there.

1 Like

Re: Manufacturers Groan As Diesel Price Hits N1,300/litre by Lastmankc(m): 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2023
post=126778538:
Na Only God Almighty, Will Surly Help Us Out

Don't Forget, Bring This UPDATE
When you finish voting rubbish, you expect God to come and help you.Brother,nah snake go bite you fall that talk make you talk now
Re: Manufacturers Groan As Diesel Price Hits N1,300/litre by nedu666: 10:23pm On Nov 03, 2023
bonnyhope:

How many people. How many new cars are sold annually? How many houses are being built. How many Nigerians earn above 1 million per annum
Re: Manufacturers Groan As Diesel Price Hits N1,300/litre by easytig(m): 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2023
The educated lagosians and even most civil servants in Lagos who knew jagaban in and out quietly voted against him,but you see those foolish local touts/agbero that were carrying tinubu ambition on their head,if you see them now you will just pity dem,dem don emaciate finish,they are seriously suffering in silence 🀐.if you see them lamenting on the condition of things right now.i just tell myself that it still remain three years plus
Usmanovic95:

I always tell people that real lagosians rejected at the poll because they have first hand info about the man and know his modus operandi.But other indigenes of other SW state na them carry him matter for head.

3 Likes

Re: Manufacturers Groan As Diesel Price Hits N1,300/litre by Pauliaette(m): 10:26pm On Nov 03, 2023
Una never see anything yet
Re: Manufacturers Groan As Diesel Price Hits N1,300/litre by frank317: 10:27pm On Nov 03, 2023
All through first page tinubu miscreants didn't xome to blame or mock obi or igbos... Hehehe, everyone is feeling it.

Oh a simple Obi as our president could have changed the direction of this country... Well tinubu will rule us for eight years... Lets see
Re: Manufacturers Groan As Diesel Price Hits N1,300/litre by Dsuck(f): 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2023
Dey wonder if gote go benefit from dis

Naso
Re: Manufacturers Groan As Diesel Price Hits N1,300/litre by Evolutionism: 11:16pm On Nov 03, 2023
This development will keep favouring me, my helpers and my loved onesπŸ™

1 Like

Re: Manufacturers Groan As Diesel Price Hits N1,300/litre by kafeii123: 11:19pm On Nov 03, 2023
It will soon start dropping
Re: Manufacturers Groan As Diesel Price Hits N1,300/litre by chaloskyx: 12:04am On Nov 04, 2023
haba 1300 is not bad now bat is trying we can still manage further increases only if it passes N10,000 to a liter can we complain till then we can handle further increases APC would favour me and my family

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Finally Gets His Certificate Of Return. See Photo / No Part Of Lagos Is On Partial Or Total Lockdown - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin / Lagos State Introduces Ugly Building Tax (pic of the ugliest bld)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.