Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help (45663 Views)

Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure / Amaechi Muonagor Begs For Financial Support For Kidney Transplant In India / Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by ozo13(m): 1:10am On Nov 04, 2023
tuoyoojo:
Really sorry to hear this

This is a clarion call for us to ensure that we check our blood pressure regularly as this is a major cause of stroke

Stroke na bad thing I tell u!

You when dey read this post.....

When last did you check your blood pressure.
good reminder
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by Tendd: 1:12am On Nov 04, 2023
The rule is simple.Stop overeating,do regular exercise or die sooner.The nollywood Industry has lost too many workers because many live a sedentary lifestyle.Most actors and actresses in Nollywood are either overweight or living with Obesity hence the deaths or health problems that we are constantly reading about.
I wonder if there is any that does a consistent fitness training.
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:32am On Nov 04, 2023
Where is Aki and pawpaw
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by Gen2men: 2:32am On Nov 04, 2023
Very fine actor.. Quick recovery Sir.
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by Akaegwu(m): 2:52am On Nov 04, 2023
Racoon:
sad Again? God heal you sir. Why are all these celebrities fallen sick after stardom and often having challenges of taking care of their health needs? Does it mean they don't save or invest part of the proceeds they acquired along the way in life?
Pray make serious sickness no catch you. You will understand your savings and investment is nothing. I have seen someone spent 4 million in two months without any improvement. The person was transferred to India 🇮🇳 which cost the family over 20 millions excluding transportation and accommodations in India from 3 months. How much do you think they earn as actors in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by EmekaBlue(m): 4:28am On Nov 04, 2023
This correct funny actor

Sir u must get help in Jesus name. Amen

Make Dem post his account and see how people will contribute
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by highoctane: 4:35am On Nov 04, 2023
I neglected taking my BP drugs and was struck with mild stroke on the 28th September 2023. I am getting better.
Through prayer, proper adequate medical care, loving support of my family members and my resolve not to despair.
Worsening cases of illnesses in Nigeria arose when one blames it on witchcraft leading to improper diagnosis and inadequate professional treatments.
If you must escape from more critical damage from stroke stop smoking and heavy drinking. Though I don't smoke but drink sparingly.
That just what saved me, and reliance on God's saving power.
Worst things that keeps many from recovering quick is falling into depression and blaming ones misfortune on others with this mind set no medication will work.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by Morbeta11(m): 4:45am On Nov 04, 2023
Am beginning to thank God on behalf of first set of Nollywood actors that japa....Pat Attah, Sandra Achums, Regina Askia,Victoria Inyama, Johnpaul Nwadike, Rita Nzelu and those of them that join politics... May GOD meet him at this point of need.
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by linearity: 6:23am On Nov 04, 2023
fijiano202:
Honestly seems this Nollywood is more diabolical than we know ...Why are Actress and actors always sick ...majority of them battle strange sickness and die ...

This is not normal at all

I don’t think anything is happening to them that is not affecting the ordinary and everyday Nigerians.

I can guarantee you that, for every one Actor or Actress that we have heard these stories about, there are more than 20 other Nigerians that similar or worst is happening to.

The only difference is that these Actors and Actresses have fans, we have heard their names before, so it is more easier for their plights to travel farther and faster compared to the other 20 Nigerians we have never heard about.

The sad truth is, Nigeria appear to be happing to everyone!
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by georgeakins: 6:42am On Nov 04, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Obosi Ukwalla man,
Saw him the other day in one of the firstbank branches within Obosi axis, and it didn't cross my mind, if not, I would have posted him.

He was really sick and frail,
he really needs help.

The same Ibos that were mocking Tinubu's poor health.
The same Ibos that wished death on Buhari.

Our God is not asleep.
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by Bridget95(f): 6:44am On Nov 04, 2023
tuoyoojo:
Really sorry to hear this

This is a clarion call for us to ensure that we check our blood pressure regularly as this is a major cause of stroke

Stroke na bad thing I tell u!

You when dey read this post.....

When last did you check your blood pressure.
God bless you for this advice

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by zoghys: 6:54am On Nov 04, 2023
Racoon:
sad Again? God heal you sir. Why are all these celebrities fallen sick after stardom and often having challenges of taking care of their health needs? Does it mean they don't save or invest part of the proceeds they acquired along the way in life?

It means there is no much money in acting as they make people believe. Most of them are just average in terms of their financial status.
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by Exceed15: 6:57am On Nov 04, 2023
I pray God restore his health.
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by ispreloaded(m): 6:59am On Nov 04, 2023
I blame all those eveil spirit films Dy use to act..... Those film goes with evil n bad curses,worse part u see the men acting evil priest or evil doer with bad word coming from their mouth.... They should know the tongue is powerful, whatever bad u use it to say may affect u in the future..my opinion undecided
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:03am On Nov 04, 2023
fijiano202:
Honestly seems this Nollywood is more diabolical than we know ...Why are Actress and actors always sick ...majority of them battle strange sickness and die ...

Exactly, just like Hollywood.
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:16am On Nov 04, 2023
Wish him quick recovery in full and urgent assistance.This man really entertained us with his movies.I never forget his role as a false prophet in the,1998 movie "Karishika".He and Chinwetalu Agu,Nkem Owoh,Sam Loco,Pete Edochie and co really made Nollywood movies very interesting, unlike the crappy romantic craps being churned out today with four or five actors in it.
Unfortunately today, craps are outnumbering real movies in Nollywood today.
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by ovieigho(m): 7:29am On Nov 04, 2023
folake4u:
Where are his children? His family?

I wish him speedy recovery too.
Stroke strikes breadwinner you dey ask of his family again

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by Hullcity: 7:34am On Nov 04, 2023
This could be a spiritual attack on him by enemies of his progress. That is why a man should fortify himself spiritually . Dont think you dont hav Enemies. Anyway i wish him speedy recovery.
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by sihamey: 7:51am On Nov 04, 2023
fijiano202:

Is normal thing, People are sick everyday in Nigeria you hear about celebrities sickness because they are popular. Stop attributing their sickness to be diabolical
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by Brunicekid(m): 8:17am On Nov 04, 2023
God will heal him in Jesus Name.
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by reddingtonblack: 9:39am On Nov 04, 2023
pocohantas:

Children are still struggling.
It is hard out there. This is not a condition average kids with 60k jobs can carry. Most times they see their parents death coming in a few years.

Make Naija men sha commot hand from excessive alcohol. It is most times the men with these illnesses, women na athritis.

Another blame shifting,Nigerians are not even 1-10, is it really excessive alcohol or naija women are winches

person fit dey carry winch make e live long, what kills Naija men the most are expectations & excessive demands from the female gender,

Here is another chance not to repeat class, discredit the survey undecided

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by sylve11: 9:48am On Nov 04, 2023
Get well soon, Sir. cool
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by Teejay13(m): 10:50am On Nov 04, 2023
What is actually going on in the Nigerian Movie Industry? Something has to be done. I feel their is no love in their. Hatred is all they practice for them selves.

Get well soon veteran actor Amaechi Monagu!
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by descarado: 11:16am On Nov 04, 2023
Nollywood men don't live healthy lifestyle like Nigerian musicians.

Their women are worst.
I saw chinyere winifred recent movie and opened my mouth in shock.

That lady is proudly obese. All those mama. They still think you have to pack fat on your body to be qualified as mama.

Look at destiny etiko. She is already obese all in the name of plastic surgery.
With ass that's not proportionate to her body anymore.

She is yet to give birth. Menopause not yet set in and she is almost 100kg.
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by emmabest2000(m): 12:17pm On Nov 04, 2023
[img][/img]
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Obosi Ukwalla man,
Saw him the other day in one of the firstbank branches within Obosi axis, and it didn't cross my mind, if not, I would have posted him.

He was really sick and frail,
he really needs help.

Ogidi man
Na Tony One Week senior brother

Modified...
Your are right ,
Na Obosi man

Ogidi man is BOB Emmanuel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by sageb: 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2023
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by Ugwuoke347(m): 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2023
May Almighty God bring miraculous healings to bear upon him.
We pray in Jesus Mighty Name!
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by BALLOSKI: 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2023
He's one of my favourites. I'll have to send something when I find his account.

May God heal him.
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by BALLOSKI: 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2023
emmabest2000:

Ogidi man
Na Tony One Week senior brother
Amaechi Muonagor is related to Tony 1 week?
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by emmabest2000(m): 6:37pm On Nov 04, 2023
BALLOSKI:
Amaechi Muonagor is related to Tony 1 week?

Na bloodly brother dem bi

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by justking(m): 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2023
Be healed in Jesus name amen
Re: Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help by MartinsD12(m): 8:30pm On Nov 04, 2023
UDOKABESTLUV:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/amaechi-muonagor-nollywood-veteran-sick-seeks-help/
Nothing will happen to him , he get the help he needs just like Mr ibu he is a true legend, actors ladies guild of Nigeria it's a shame organization for high class oloshoism no wonder their male counterpart legends like this can't afford to take care of themselves it's a pity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of JJC Skillz Children / Yul Edochie: My Son's First Day In Secondary School (Photo) / BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Sunday 'Tacha Made Things Difficult For Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.