Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Need friends - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need friends (945 Views)

Need friends / I Need Friends I Can Confide In / Need Friends In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need friends by SomeoneTalkToMe(f): 2:48am On Nov 04, 2023
Lonely and in need of friends (both females and males) to talk or chat with. I don't stay in Nigeria but anyone in Nigeria or any part of the world welcome. Age isn't important but please no immature talks. Please no married men either.

I put up another thread last night (https://www.nairaland.com/7899771/lonely-girl-needs-friends) but some people have decided to ruin it for me. I'm hoping they will not come in here with their wahala again.
Re: Need friends by OlawaleBammie: 3:29am On Nov 04, 2023
SomeoneTalkToMe:
I'm looking for friends. All ages welcome.
Why are u lonely in the first place??
Re: Need friends by PoliteActivist: 3:40am On Nov 04, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Why are u lonely in the first place??

And why you are so inquisitive in the second place?
She made a simple request and you are asking fool questions

2 Likes

Re: Need friends by PoliteActivist: 3:41am On Nov 04, 2023
SomeoneTalkToMe:

I wanna be your friend. Let's be lonely together

1 Like

Re: Need friends by OlawaleBammie: 3:43am On Nov 04, 2023
PoliteActivist:

And why are so inquisitive in the second place?
She made a simple request and you are asking a fool question

Is she a fool??
Why did u quote me with ur second moniker, why not with the moniker u used for friend's request?? grin
Re: Need friends by OlawaleBammie: 3:45am On Nov 04, 2023
PoliteActivist:

I wanna be your friend. Let's be lonely together
Don't deceive her and ursef together, u can never be a good friend ti her provided she's a woman like yoursef grin

It's we men rather can be good friends to her
Re: Need friends by PoliteActivist: 4:08am On Nov 04, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Don't deceive her and ursef together, u can never be a good friend ti her provided she's a woman like yoursef grin

It's we men rather can be good friends to her

I thought you just said I'm her. Our man is confused😆

1 Like

Re: Need friends by PoliteActivist: 4:14am On Nov 04, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Is she a fool??
Why did u quote me with ur second moniker, why not with the moniker u used for friend's request?? grin

🤣Nairaland sef. I've been called Obidient, angrily accused of being "Agbadorian" who collects 30K, called a dirty feminist, angrilly called a chauvinist red-pill pig of a man, etc grin
Now you're saying I'm this poor girl who wants a friend, and that's my second moniker!
What entertainment!🤣

1 Like

Re: Need friends by PoliteActivist: 4:17am On Nov 04, 2023
SomeoneTalkToMe:

Baby, I'm serious. DM me if you serious and really wanna know if I'm a feminist female or red-pill male😄
Re: Need friends by OlawaleBammie: 6:37am On Nov 04, 2023
PoliteActivist:

🤣Nairaland sef. I've been called Obidient, angrily accused of being "Agbadorian" who collects 30K, called a dirty feminist, angrilly called a chauvinist red-pill pig of a man, etc grin
Now you're saying I'm this poor girl who wants a friend, and that's my second moniker!
What entertainment!
but u re the emboldened na grin grin
Re: Need friends by Philosopher1979: 6:52am On Nov 04, 2023
SomeoneTalkToMe:

Lets talk im lanre stay in ibadan
Re: Need friends by PoliteActivist: 11:33am On Nov 04, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
but u re the emboldened na grin grin

Wow, you nailed it! Clap for yourself
What entertainment!😆😅
Re: Need friends by OlawaleBammie: 11:34am On Nov 04, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Wow, you nailed it! Clap for yourself
What entertainment!😆😅

Alaye lo joo

How u dey
Re: Need friends by PoliteActivist: 11:39am On Nov 04, 2023
Philosopher1979:

Lets talk im lanre stay in ibadan

The "girl" (let's not forget we are ASSUMING this is not Bobrisky) is not serious. This is one of those girls who has a lot of guys toasting her but she ignores/rejects all of them and stays "lonely". Girls are natural pretenders. A girl in real need will not put up this type of thread
Re: Need friends by PoliteActivist: 11:44am On Nov 04, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Alaye lo joo

How u dey

I dey my brother. Tell me when I change from a dirty feminist to a red-pill pig grin
Re: Need friends by OlawaleBammie: 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2023
PoliteActivist:

I dey my brother. Tell me when I change from a dirty feminist to a red-pill pig grin
U don't need to change from feminazi to redpiller na

What u need is constant knacking and tender handling by us, I swear u will mellow cheesy
Re: Need friends by PoliteActivist: 12:28pm On Nov 04, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
U don't need to change from feminazi to redpiller na

What u need is constant knacking and tender handling by us, I swear u will mellow cheesy

doggedfighter your attention is needed here. You turned someone's beautiful daughter into a son! cheesy grin (See below)

Re: Need friends by doggedfighter(f): 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2023
PoliteActivist:

doggedfighter your attention is needed here. You turned someone's beautiful daughter into a son! cheesy grin (See below)

What happened ?

Jaga Jaga thread.

I am out !
Re: Need friends by OlawaleBammie: 12:41pm On Nov 04, 2023
PoliteActivist:

is this the response to what I said??
Re: Need friends by SomeoneTalkToMe(f): 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2023
This is sad. I put up a thread that I'm looking for friends and you guys have managed to divert and ruin it for me. I don't know either of you, neither do you know me yet you're just talking anyhow. What are you gaining?
Re: Need friends by PoliteActivist: 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2023
doggedfighter:

What happened ?

Jaga Jaga thread.

I am out !

Can't say I blame ya dearie. Woulda been out too but I'm having too much fun grin
Re: Need friends by PoliteActivist: 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
is this the response to what I said??

Which kind stupid response you dey talk. I was just calling someone out for calling me a son, instead of the beautiful daughter that I am!
Re: Need friends by PoliteActivist: 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2023
SomeoneTalkToMe:
This is sad. I put up a thread that I'm looking for friends and you guys have managed to divert and ruin it for me. I don't know either of you, neither do you know me yet you're just talking anyhow. What are you gaining?

That's because we can tell you are a hypocrite and not sincere. I and others came to your defense and offered you our friendship (maybe with later benefits), you kept totally mute - till this ridiculous temper tantrum😆
Re: Need friends by OlawaleBammie: 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Which kind stupid response you dey talk. I was just calling someone out for calling me a son, instead of the beautiful daughter that I am!
I know u re a beautiful daughter of someone, that is why I said u need a constant knacking from us, not only that as we will offer you tender care grin

I am sure with this u will forget about ur feminazi stance
Re: Need friends by PoliteActivist: 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
I know u re a beautiful daughter of someone, that is why I said u need a constant knacking from us, not only that as we will offer you tender care grin

I am sure with this u will forget about ur feminazi stance

Just imagine if it turns out you're talking to a man with hairy balls like yourself!😅
Re: Need friends by OlawaleBammie: 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Just imagine if it turns out you're talking to a man with hairy balls like yourself!😅

Chaiii good forbids oohhhhh grin grin grin grin grin

But tru some of ur posts I know u to be a woman na grin
Re: Need friends by PoliteActivist: 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Chaiii good forbids oohhhhh grin grin grin grin grin

But tru some of ur posts I know u to be a woman na grin

MAYBE not only two hairy balls but lying in bed scratching them while typing this🤣😅
Re: Need friends by OlawaleBammie: 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2023
PoliteActivist:

MAYBE not only two hairy balls but lying in bed scratching them while typing this🤣😅
Well, but I still don't believe you to be a man sha grin
Re: Need friends by PoliteActivist: 8:04pm On Nov 04, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Well, but I still don't believe you to be a man sha grin

grin Well, this is Nairaland. You can be anything you want to be. Just be consistent - there was this guy who forgot, in the midst of argument, that he was supposed to be a female. Thus unmasking himself after years of being a beautiful, sought-after "female"!😅
Re: Need friends by OlawaleBammie: 8:10pm On Nov 04, 2023
PoliteActivist:

grin Well, this is Nairaland. You can be anything you want to be. Just be consistent - there was this guy who forgot, in the midst of argument, that he was supposed to be a female. Thus unmasking himself after years of being a beautiful, sought-after "female"!😅
Who is the fellow.....please update me grin

1 Like

Re: Need friends by Levetuz: 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2023
SomeoneTalkToMe:
Re: Need friends by Levetuz: 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2023
SomeoneTalkToMe:
. 09017289081 I'm in and you can put down your number too

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Suga Mommy / Need-matured?Bleep Buddy / Are U My Queen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.