Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Winning Made Easy For All At Odd Market - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Winning Made Easy For All At Odd Market (251 Views)

Odd Market. We Won Again / Odd Market. We Won Again. / Lotto Winning Made Easy With Lotteryspy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Winning Made Easy For All At Odd Market by Marketloaded: 6:05am On Nov 04, 2023
Hello guys, there are many of you who have expressed their dissatisfaction with the VIP membership as it is too expensive and you are unable to afford it.
My goal is to ensure that it is adaptable for everyone.
To join this weekend, you can only pay 3 thousand Naira, and you'll be able to complete the 10k after winning for a week.
For non-Nigerians, you can pay.
Kenyan Shilling amounts to 749.91.
South Africa -112.98 South African Rand
Zambia -110.16 Zambian Kwacha
Tanzania -12,424.05 Tanzanian Shilling.
Please don't come to my inbox to ask for another negotiation Thanks.
If you're ready to pay, just comment interested or inbox interested.

Re: Winning Made Easy For All At Odd Market by iyobosadavid: 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
Marketloaded:
Hello guys, there are many of you who have expressed their dissatisfaction with the VIP membership as it is too expensive and you are unable to afford it.
My goal is to ensure that it is adaptable for everyone.
To join this weekend, you can only pay 3 thousand Naira, and you'll be able to complete the 10k after winning for a week.
For non-Nigerians, you can pay.
Kenyan Shilling amounts to 749.91.
South Africa -112.98 South African Rand
Zambia -110.16 Zambian Kwacha
Tanzania -12,424.05 Tanzanian Shilling.
Please don't come to my inbox to ask for another negotiation Thanks.
If you're ready to pay, just comment interested or inbox interested.
interestedd

(1) (Reply)

Daily Free 2 Odds Banker / Super Falcons Of Nigeria Face Cameroon - 2024 Olympics Qualifiers (friday, 6pm) / Candles Flicker In The Gloom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.