Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Police Deploys Wike Ex- Chief Security Officer To head tactical unit In Rivers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Deploys Wike Ex- Chief Security Officer To head tactical unit In Rivers (1060 Views)

Promise Wosu: Police Deploy Wike’s Ex-Chief Security Officer To Rivers State / BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police / Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Deploys Wike Ex- Chief Security Officer To head tactical unit In Rivers by vanitybutiwanti: 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2023
mrvitalis:

Lol you think Tinubu would waste money and fight SIM? Person way no fit fight for him home state?
Which money does he need to fight sim? Wike still has access to public fund so what are you on about? Does sim have the contact and the goodwill at the appeal and supreme Court? You think its about having money?
Re: Police Deploys Wike Ex- Chief Security Officer To head tactical unit In Rivers by tesppidd: 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2023
mrvitalis:

Bros firstly that was the last count no body knows the conditions now

Rivers allocation and contracts is what has loyalty not wike not SIM

SIM has crossed the line he better fight or ends up ike ambode

Even if wike removes SIM which is not realistic thr next governor would still deal with wike
What goes around comes around..

If Wike like let his go to Obio Akpor and bring his father as governor, and give him all those conditions, after 6 months they will still quarrel.
Re: Police Deploys Wike Ex- Chief Security Officer To head tactical unit In Rivers by Possessedkid: 1:28pm On Nov 04, 2023
Any governor way no be cultist go suffer shege and collect woto woto

For you to become a political member , you must have skin in the game
Re: Police Deploys Wike Ex- Chief Security Officer To head tactical unit In Rivers by mrvitalis(m): 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Which money does he need to fight sim? Wike still has access to public fund so what are you on about? Does sim have the contact and the goodwill at the appeal and supreme Court? You think its about having money?
Lmaooo no minister can compare to rivers governor

He can't give all the contract to rivers people na oga

You sure say you know how this things dey work?
Re: Police Deploys Wike Ex- Chief Security Officer To head tactical unit In Rivers by mrvitalis(m): 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
it's not the last count, that's the reality as of today, everyone is not an ingrate like some of you, he knows that he can be removed and nothing will happen
Lmaooo ingrate? In politics ?

Didn't wike that the structure from someone?
Re: Police Deploys Wike Ex- Chief Security Officer To head tactical unit In Rivers by vanitybutiwanti: 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2023
mrvitalis:

Lmaooo no minister can compare to rivers governor

He can't give all the contract to rivers people na oga

You sure say you know how this things dey work?
when you hate a person, your sense of reasoning starts to malfunction, do you even know the state of Rivers State finance? Approximately 10b every month is expended on projects flagged off by wike, 4b for the emouha to kalabari and ahoada to omoku Road both being constructed by jb, financing ends in June, 6b every month for 3 years to service the loan obtained for the Ring Road project, before fubara came on board, wike claimed to spend 9b on salaries monthly and 3.5b on pension and gratuity, fubara increased salaries by almost 100% and 10k persons are about to be employed in the civil service, he also increased the money allocated for pension and gratuity monthly, he flagged off new projects.

Perhaps because it's rivers state, you think they pluck money from threes? At most rivers gets 40b from igr and faac every month, subtract all the expenses I just highlighted how much is left?

Why didn't he try to induce the elders that did a live broadcast affirming wike as the undisputed leader of the state with more money since to you its all about money, how much can you possibly give ferdinand Alabrabra, the man that read the communique, do you know who is? Someone that started making money before wike dreamt of being governor, former chairman of UBA and standard bank, retired around 2012 - 2015, go and read old uba financial report
mrvitalis:

Re: Police Deploys Wike Ex- Chief Security Officer To head tactical unit In Rivers by vanitybutiwanti: 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2023
mrvitalis:

yes, there are ingrate in politics and business and you sound like one
Re: Police Deploys Wike Ex- Chief Security Officer To head tactical unit In Rivers by mrvitalis(m): 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
yes, there are ingrate in politics and business and you sound like one
Takes one to know one
Re: Police Deploys Wike Ex- Chief Security Officer To head tactical unit In Rivers by mrvitalis(m): 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
when you hate a person, your sense of reasoning starts to malfunction, do you even know the state of Rivers State finance? Approximately 10b every month is expended on projects flagged off by wike, 4b for the emouha to kalabari and ahoada to omoku Road both being constructed by jb, financing ends in June, 6b every month for 3 years to service the loan obtained for the Ring Road project, before fubara came on board, wike claimed to spend 9b on salaries monthly and 3.5b on pension and gratuity, fubara increased salaries by almost 100% and 10k persons are about to be employed in the civil service, he also increased the money allocated for pension and gratuity monthly, he flagged off new projects.

Perhaps because it's rivers state, you think they pluck money from threes? At most rivers gets 40b from igr and faac every month, subtract all the expenses I just highlighted how much is left?

Why didn't he try to induce the elders that did a live broadcast affirming wike as the undisputed leader of the state with more money since to you its all about money, how much can you possibly give ferdinand Alabrabra, the man that read the communique, do you know who is? Someone that started making money before wike dreamt of being governor, former chairman of UBA and standard bank, retired around 2012 - 2015, go and read old uba financial report
I grew up in rivers state I know the state more than my state

If sim decides to fight he would have the whole state backing him
Re: Police Deploys Wike Ex- Chief Security Officer To head tactical unit In Rivers by vanitybutiwanti: 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2023
mrvitalis:

I grew up in rivers state I know the state more than my state

If sim decides to fight he would have the whole state backing him
state backing or not, it doesn't matter, did it matter in the elections?
Re: Police Deploys Wike Ex- Chief Security Officer To head tactical unit In Rivers by mrvitalis(m): 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
state backing or not, it doesn't matter, did it matter in the elections?
No because all the political actors acted together

Not anymore
Re: Police Deploys Wike Ex- Chief Security Officer To head tactical unit In Rivers by vanitybutiwanti: 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2023
mrvitalis:

No because all the political actors acted together

Not anymore
Which political actors? Is sim a politician? I don't pray for a fight but if it happens, sim is a goner, in todays Nigeria, as long as the police, soldiers, and senior electoral officers are on your side, you will win, its bad, yes! But it is what is.

Same people that were unable to make obi or Atiku President
Re: Police Deploys Wike Ex- Chief Security Officer To head tactical unit In Rivers by Confirmedzombie: 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2023
mrvitalis:
Lmaooo

All wike properties would have been sealed now

A probing committee would be after his ass right now

While he is struggling to free himself I go after his loyalists, corruption charges, murder charges, arms running chargers

My loyalist empowered bros leave am

I am a UNN graduate don't mess with me oga

Truth is sim better fight now or him won't get the party ticket

Who will seal wike properties and who will probe wike and get him arrested.

The police, military will obey wike more SIM.

You people just using your mouth to push SIM to his doom.

Im glad the governor choose the part of peace and shamed the igbos pushing him to his doom
Re: Police Deploys Wike Ex- Chief Security Officer To head tactical unit In Rivers by mrvitalis(m): 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Who will seal wike properties and who will probe wike and get him arrested.

The police, military will obey wike more SIM.

You people just using your mouth to push SIM to his doom.

Im glad the governor choose the part of peace and shamed the igbos pushing him to his doom
He should be like ambode abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It a Merry Xmas for Nigerians? / Blunders Upon Blunders By The Us, Any End In Sight? / 2007 Election Dates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.