Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,461 members, 7,812,410 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Beware Of Mft Fulfillment Scam Company : This Shipping Company Scammed Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of Mft Fulfillment Scam Company : This Shipping Company Scammed Me (112 Views)

How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now / Nobody Should Use Roqqu. It's A Scam Company / Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Mft Fulfillment Scam Company : This Shipping Company Scammed Me by humantorch02: 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2023
I want to share a disheartening experience I recently encountered with the MFT Fulfilment Centre. As an entrepreneur, I placed my trust in their services, but what followed was a deeply frustrating and financially damaging ordeal.

I used MFT Fulfilment to manage product deliveries and payments for my business. They successfully deliver products and collect payments from my customers. However, things took a turn for the worse when they failed to remit those payments to me.

My attempts to reach out to them have been met with silence and a lack of accountability, leaving me at a loss. It appears that I've fallen victim to what seems to be a scam operation from this company.

I'm sharing this on Nairaland to warn fellow entrepreneurs and business owners about the risks associated with the MFT Fulfilment Centre. Be cautious when considering their services, and thoroughly research any fulfillment partner to protect your business.

If anyone else has faced similar issues or has advice to share, I'd greatly appreciate your input.

Let's support one another and ensure that our businesses are safeguarded from potential scams.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Adire Varieties / Teelsfashoin / Supermarket Vs Market Vs Shop Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.