Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Young Lady Finally Admits Shot Boyfriend To Dead Over Rough S3x (VIDEO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Lady Finally Admits Shot Boyfriend To Dead Over Rough S3x (VIDEO) (2008 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: Toheeb Eniafe Shot Dead Over Argument At Petrol Station In Lagos / Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees / Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Lady Finally Admits Shot Boyfriend To Dead Over Rough S3x (VIDEO) by OndoNews: 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2023
Young Lady Finally Admits Shot Boyfriend To Dead Over Rough s3x (VIDEO)

A South African woman has admitted to shooting her boyfriend dead in his sleep for subjecting her to 'rough s3x'.

28-year-old Zanele Mkhonto who will remain in custody for the premeditated murder charges, allegedly shot and killed her boyfriend and police officer Happy Thwala (45) on the night of 2 August 2022 in Gedlembane in Pienaar, Mpumalanga..

National Prosecuting Authority spokesperson Monica Nyuswa revealed that the couple got into a fight after Zanele’s ex-boyfriend called her.

Nyuswa said;

“It is alleged that Thwala became angry, broke down and cried while threatening to shoot and kill Mkhonto. She managed to calm him down, and he gave her the gun, and they went on to have intercourse.”

Happy got rough during s3x, hurting his girlfriend. Zanele was deeply enraged by this but remained mum until they were done. After Happy had fallen asleep, Zanele quietly took out the gun and shot him dead.

The Hawks Serious Organised Crime Investigation in Nelspruit took the case up and looked into it. They found evidence linking Mkhonto to the murder and nabbed her on 10 August 2022. On the same day, she appeared at Kanyamazane Magistrates Court and the police held her in custody.

Click Below Link To Watch Video:

https://rovingupdates.com/young-lady-finally-admits-shot-boyfriend-to-dead-over-rough-s3x-video/
Re: Young Lady Finally Admits Shot Boyfriend To Dead Over Rough S3x (VIDEO) by ghettochild(m): 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2023
Na Konji kill that one so or emotional distress?
Re: Young Lady Finally Admits Shot Boyfriend To Dead Over Rough S3x (VIDEO) by Franzinni: 7:09am On Nov 05, 2023
When I was younger I used to think like that man where if my girlfriend is behaving unfaithful I will be thinking of sleeping with her one last time before I dump her finally, never got to understand the foolish mentality till date ... Now I am older I have come to realize everything that happens in my life only affords me a chance to react to it and how I choose to react is totally my fault.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Finally Admits Shot Boyfriend To Dead Over Rough S3x (VIDEO) by LikeAking: 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2023
Lies!!

How the two crimes equate?

(1) (Reply)

Convicted Rapist Spared Jail Time After Being Disfigured In Payback Acid Attack / How A Man Was Burnt Into Ashes For Stealing A Baby In Idah Lga Of Kogi State / See The Letter The Commisioner Of Police Wrote To Sars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.