Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,366 members, 7,843,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/11/2023 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/11/2023 (92 Views)

Rccg Sunday School Student's Manual(05/11/2017) The Holy Spirit In Action / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(sun. 05/11/2017) Why Praise Him? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/11/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/11/2023 by dallyemmy: 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2023
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE : SUNDAY 5TH NOVEMBER 2023

THEME : WHILE MEN SLEPT II

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/11/2023
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/11/2023 by dallyemmy: 4:20pm On Nov 04, 2023
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me and wash all my sins away with your precious blood shed at Calvary. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/11/2023 by dallyemmy: 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2023
*Prayer Points*

1. Thank You, Father, for giving me victory over Satan and his demonic forces, through the salvation of my soul and the blood of Jesus that was shed at Calvary.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and
forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please, wake me up from every satanic slumber and don't allow me to sleep, the sleep of death, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, frustrate every satanic agenda, to steal, to kill and to destroy, in my life and destiny, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, restore fully unto me, everything the devil has stolen from my life, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let all things, begin to work together, for my good, in Jesus' name.

7.I resist You, Satan and I scatter every of Your plan and plot, in my life, family and ministry, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let Your Holy Spirit take preeminence and dominion over my life and let all the activities of the flesh be subdued, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, keep me spiritually awake and alert every second, 24/7, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank You Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/11/2023 / God Is Good - All The Time! / How Submitting To God Leads To Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.