Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,079 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

3odds Daily Winning Zone...come In Now - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 3odds Daily Winning Zone...come In Now (309 Views)

2 Odds Daily Winning, Earn 10k Or 15k Daily / 3odds Daily Tips / Daily Winning Tips (90% Accurate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3odds Daily Winning Zone...come In Now by Businessfrank: 6:03pm On Nov 04, 2023
Making profit from betting is easy if you have a strategy you use and follow. I play daily 3odds and have a high winning rate. Some weeks I play for 4days and some 5days. I won 3/4 last two weeks and 4/4 this week.
We all know that luck plays a role in betting but your task as a good punter is to reduce that role. I do this by checking stats, importance of the match and other factors. For example I make winnings most especially in cup games because most big teams don't take it serious and even use their second team for the match. While smaller teams try to win because that is the only competition they can to win(they can't compete in league). So I mostly use handicap to win here.
If making weekly profits of 30-40k( you can make more depending on your staking capital) is not small then drop your number. Let me show you how to win.
I strongly advise those that are looking for millions with 100# stake to stay away. This Is strictly 3odds and you pay after win. Drop your number to be added to the group.
Re: 3odds Daily Winning Zone...come In Now by Martinsmine(m): 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2023
Re: 3odds Daily Winning Zone...come In Now by Businessfrank: 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2023
You will be added
Re: 3odds Daily Winning Zone...come In Now by Businessfrank: 10:58am On Nov 05, 2023
Come in now
Re: 3odds Daily Winning Zone...come In Now by Businessfrank: 11:25am On Nov 05, 2023
Today's game dropping soon..drop your number to be added

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Beat Nigeria To Win Gold At 13th African Games / Share Repurchases For Early Employees / FIFA Ex -vice President Pleads Not Guilty, Gets $10 Mln Bond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.