Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,238 members, 7,829,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Pix;brand New,sealed Box, Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5g,serious Awuf,310k - Phone/Internet Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Pix;brand New,sealed Box, Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5g,serious Awuf,310k (313 Views)

Pix:brand New In Box,oppo Reno 8T 5g,8gb/256gb,super Awuf:310k / Brand New, Sealed Box Edifier TWS1 Pro Waterproof Earbuds For Sale / Pix!!brand New,Limited Edition,xiaomi Redmi 5plus(4/64gb,3/32gb Black)for Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Pix;brand New,sealed Box, Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5g,serious Awuf,310k by noobody(m): 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2023
RealSean:
You guys are the worst set of humans to ever exist, Noobody is 1000% legit, I transacted with him and he delivered, Unlike you I have all the evidences to back my claim, You call someone a scammer but have no evidence to show, it shows how much of a pathetic sad scammer you're are. Noobody is legit, without doubts, I have proves of our transactions and he delivered.

My oga,don't mind them
He thinks you can just call someone a scammer by opening threads without any proof,
He is only hurt,I exposed his other accounts and all his scam tactics,
Thanks for the continued trust as always.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Pix;brand New,sealed Box, Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5g,serious Awuf,310k by noobody(m): 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2023
All thanks to the publicity on this thread,
We received 2 payments for redmi note 12 pro plus 5g,
Buyer did not see us face to face,and it was delivered successfully.
This is a no scam zone

Re: Pix;brand New,sealed Box, Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5g,serious Awuf,310k by skywalker240(m): 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2023
noobody:
Ignore the scammer!!

More units of Xiaomi Redmi note 12 pro plus available,8/256gb.

Price is firm!!

Awuff deal!
That's what I was expecting you to do

Almost Everyone on the phone section can attest of your genuineness

(1) (2) (Reply)

Technology To Recover Your Stolen Phone From Thief Without Leaving Your Home / Hot 5 / Infinix Hot 4 Pro For Sale, Comes With 10000mah Romoss Power Bank, 32k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.