Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Jet Crash: I am In Good Spirits — Minister Of Power, Adelabu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jet Crash: I am In Good Spirits — Minister Of Power, Adelabu (18763 Views)

Some Nigerians Don’t Want Power Sector To Work – Minister Of Power, Adelabu / Air Force Jet Crash-Lands In Akure, Covered Up By Military - Sahara Reporters / Analysts Expose Boko Haram’s Doctored Video On NAF Jet Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jet Crash: I am In Good Spirits — Minister Of Power, Adelabu by jiz: 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2023
Power minister
Re: Jet Crash: I am In Good Spirits — Minister Of Power, Adelabu by Franknews1: 10:43pm On Nov 04, 2023
Young Duu Pepper Portable As He shoot First Music video with Carter Efe

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brcwn8w7ElA
Re: Jet Crash: I am In Good Spirits — Minister Of Power, Adelabu by godwinstringed1(m): 10:46pm On Nov 04, 2023
grin grin
Re: Jet Crash: I am In Good Spirits — Minister Of Power, Adelabu by Legitplug001: 11:08pm On Nov 04, 2023
Rate has rised to : 520NGN per
Send dm let’s deal : 0 8 0 5 1 4 4 9 2 3 9

No delay in payment
Fast and reliable.

A trial would convince you.

Re: Jet Crash: I am In Good Spirits — Minister Of Power, Adelabu by OblorOblor: 11:08pm On Nov 04, 2023
The certificate forger almost mined this one's skull, to renew his Ogboni power.
Re: Jet Crash: I am In Good Spirits — Minister Of Power, Adelabu by AngelicBeing: 11:16pm On Nov 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Satan rejoices when tragedy befalls men, and become sorrowful when reverse occurs.

Satan exists either in spirit or human form.

With this escape, the human form of Satan will be in very low spirit with a lot of sorrow.

The human messengers of Satan know themselves and I won't mention them.

Long live Mr Adebayo Adelabu, the honorable minister of power.
You are talking in riddles and parables and l know Who/ whom you are referring to but we will not include this in your existing case file cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jet Crash: I am In Good Spirits — Minister Of Power, Adelabu by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:28pm On Nov 04, 2023
Re: Jet Crash: I am In Good Spirits — Minister Of Power, Adelabu by aestake: 11:41pm On Nov 04, 2023
Minister of darkness.
Re: Jet Crash: I am In Good Spirits — Minister Of Power, Adelabu by zinaunreal(m): 12:23am On Nov 05, 2023
His life flashed before his eyes grin
Money is not everything
Re: Jet Crash: I am In Good Spirits — Minister Of Power, Adelabu by EmmyMaestro(m): 1:36am On Nov 05, 2023
Some people will be wishing it was someone else on that plane, any name you mention, you are on your own o

Re: Jet Crash: I am In Good Spirits — Minister Of Power, Adelabu by Rdfactor(m): 1:40am On Nov 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Satan rejoices when tragedy befalls men, and become sorrowful when reverse occurs.

With this escape, the human form of Satan will be in very low spirit with a lot of sorrow.

Why do you think so
Re: Jet Crash: I am In Good Spirits — Minister Of Power, Adelabu by Originalsly: 3:45am On Nov 05, 2023
grandstar:

I wonder what this man donated to Tinubu's campaign that he gave him such a lofty post.

Go figure .... he was the deputy governor of CBN ... you can now stop wondering.

@ topic .... was he on official duty? ... or on excursion? If on duty ... is this how he travels? ... a chartered jet ... who foots the bill? ... the taxpayers? We should have a look at the travels he took for the year and the cost. Is this how the Ministers travel?
Re: Jet Crash: I am In Good Spirits — Minister Of Power, Adelabu by MEGAWATCH: 4:31am On Nov 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:

All these white garment church background people.

So negative minded,

Bro you need to reset your mindset.

This world is beautiful.
Re: Jet Crash: I am In Good Spirits — Minister Of Power, Adelabu by seeker121(m): 5:47am On Nov 05, 2023
You will get what u wish stop this rubbish. PLEASE MOD kindly do the needful.
Re: Jet Crash: I am In Good Spirits — Minister Of Power, Adelabu by PHAYOL81: 6:41am On Nov 05, 2023
Thank God for life.
Re: Jet Crash: I am In Good Spirits — Minister Of Power, Adelabu by BIEYA: 7:00am On Nov 05, 2023
No fatalities were recorded and No life Was lost

Olorun Ogo ni Fún Orúko Rẹ
Re: Jet Crash: I am In Good Spirits — Minister Of Power, Adelabu by cassette(m): 8:51am On Nov 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Satan dey post about Satan,
E no go better for you and your lineage sir !!
Re: Jet Crash: I am In Good Spirits — Minister Of Power, Adelabu by virginchaser(m): 9:32am On Nov 05, 2023
jrusky:

Pls just no talk about Ogun state I never in my life see state like that since Shagari era. That state has not get things balance despite having so much industrious sons and daughters, political gurus and movers yet the state still a shock, honestly I don't know why and the people are so lovely people.

So you people will just see down and lament. Why not call out authority in charge? Why is Osinbajo, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Osoba, Soyinka and others not calling out chief executive to put him on toes?
Re: Jet Crash: I am In Good Spirits — Minister Of Power, Adelabu by Josephkabila12: 9:37am On Nov 05, 2023
AlabiKILLER2021:
Rip

Mr adelabu
ibo buffoon nah u and ur ibo father go die first, watch it
Re: Jet Crash: I am In Good Spirits — Minister Of Power, Adelabu by cassette(m): 9:55am On Nov 05, 2023
Josephkabila12:
ibo buffoon nah u and ur ibo father go die first, watch it

After them die , make your own family no die too na
Before this year ends, you go mourn your loved ones, bet me !
Re: Jet Crash: I am In Good Spirits — Minister Of Power, Adelabu by jrusky(m): 10:11am On Nov 05, 2023
virginchaser:

So you people will just see down and lament. Why not call out authority in charge? Why is Osinbajo, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Osoba, Soyinka and others not calling out chief executive to put him on toes?

Are you alright? Can't you read and understand where I said this issue has always be like that since Shagari era? So I should call Shagari, Buhari/Idiagbon, IBB, Abacha, Yardua ba? Pls if you have their numbers call them yourself or are you not a Nigerian? So call Shagari, Abacha, Yadua yourself and query them.

Do I complained? I was just adding up to what the guy said so don't come here and turn it to political jargon ok. Is your state any better?

Plssssss.....
Re: Jet Crash: I am In Good Spirits — Minister Of Power, Adelabu by ComeToJesus: 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ms202309:
cool

Seyi Makinde needs to extend that tarmac, this is embarrassing for my darling Oyo State

Adelabu Penkelemes died on Lagos Ibadan express road, God forbid anything happens to Penkelemes junior a first class accountant from OAU

Thank God he survived. What is an accountant doing leading a hi tech sector?

When will this craze stop?
Re: Jet Crash: I am In Good Spirits — Minister Of Power, Adelabu by Josephkabila12: 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2023
cassette:

After them die , make your own family no die too na
Before this year ends, you go mourn your loved ones, bet me !
ibo buffoon u and ur generation go perish.
Re: Jet Crash: I am In Good Spirits — Minister Of Power, Adelabu by cassette(m): 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2023
Josephkabila12:
ibo buffoon u and ur generation go perish.

Lol after you
Re: Jet Crash: I am In Good Spirits — Minister Of Power, Adelabu by Olaideolayemi(m): 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2023
Be prayerful for God protection!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Don't Read - El-Rufai / Welcome To Lagos State: The Centre of Excellence. / I Am Looking Forward To A Successful Transition - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.