Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 4) On 6th November 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 4) On 6th November 2023 (30138 Views)

Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 6th November 2022 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 6th November 2022 / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 6th November 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 4) On 6th November 2023 by Tonytonex(m): 10:09am On Nov 07, 2023
tonididdy:

Even enyimba will score 9 past totts with 9men on the pitch
That being said .... A red card redetermines a games outcome otherwise the true reality was already taking shape and place.

You can't call it a fair contest if there were no redcards in the game.
you talk like a JJC or with emotions. Football is logical. Did you check the stats? All those things you mentioned are part of the game.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 4) On 6th November 2023 by Tonytonex(m): 10:12am On Nov 07, 2023
ogododo:

Dem do am. Talk and do.
as usual. Chelsea dey always beat Tott.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 4) On 6th November 2023 by Shyboyk(m): 10:16am On Nov 07, 2023
Agunesinjaweola:
BEST PREMIER LEAGUE GAME of THE SEASON

VAR Checks -9
DISALLOWED GOALS -5
YELLOW CARDS - 9
RED CARDS -2

CHELSEA SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THIS VICTORY

5 disallowed goals 2 from Tottenham and 3 from Chelsea

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 4) On 6th November 2023 by Streetmovement(m): 10:19am On Nov 07, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Everybody now dey complain say if not for the red card Chelsea nor for win, I dey hate senseless talk ehn, as if Chelsea never win ball before without red card or as if Chelsea never still dey a man down still beat person wey carry eleven players finish game.

I guess when it comes to Chelsea they always have something to say, that's how someone said Liverpool would have scored six or ten by now, as if no be that same Liverpool with 11 strong men struggle against Luton town wey Chelsea weak squad as some would call it beat 3 unreplied goals.

Football no be anybody mate, some days you win some days you lose, and how he go take happen sef you no go know, for Tottenham mind dem been think say them don arrive but them forget say na derby be this and it's not always easy.

And why would I be ashamed of wining, abi na today I don dey beat Tottenham? Make all of una getat

Haters!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 4) On 6th November 2023 by Exceed15: 11:27am On Nov 07, 2023
Itoro350:
TOT 3 : 0 CHE

See ur life now

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 4) On 6th November 2023 by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:44am On Nov 07, 2023
Agunesinjaweola:

Alaye 2
Where do you get your warped Statistics
Spurs was never down to two against Liverpool
Check your facts

Try to understand a comment before replying, I said Liverpool had two men down against Spurs, abi na lie?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 4) On 6th November 2023 by Mandela27: 11:54am On Nov 07, 2023
highness25:
"we"? If the money de come out directly from your pocket you for know say DStv don increase their packages sha
Yeah it used to be 1k per month,but it's 1.5k now
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 4) On 6th November 2023 by tonididdy(m): 11:56am On Nov 07, 2023
Tonytonex:
you talk like a JJC or with emotions. Football is logical. Did you check the stats? All those things you mentioned are part of the game.

Wetin you smoke na ?
What stats .... An unbeaten run at home vs a 13th placed team.
....which stats.
Dude ....the red card was cfc only hope of ever getting a point or 3.
If it had stayed at 10 men to 11 .... You still think cfc would have won?

Abeg .....I won't continue this long talk with you, infact I dey give you voice because we share same name otherwise, I would not even reply you in the first place

Let me shock you, even at 2man down totts still wanted to beat cfc hence they kept playing the HIGHLINE, if they had gone full defence mode, pochetinho would have being sacked this morning trust me
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 4) On 6th November 2023 by Kaytixy: 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2023
OKOATA:
I wonder o. All of them keep castigating Chelsea for the red while they forget red card is also part of the game.
bad belle people. Don't mind dem

2 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 4) On 6th November 2023 by dxpecial(m): 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2023
Hendrixky:

I can't find you on Instagram
Add me up @psgokay
DONE
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 4) On 6th November 2023 by folake4u(f): 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2023
BurntDodo:

😂😂 This what I was telling someone yesterday that football has been so saturated that speed now is everything. Just speed, zero technique. In fact zero knowledge of basic football.

Players like Nunez, Mudryk should not be playing top-flight nau. They're speed merchants, them full championship.!

That's really true.

These days, some footballers lack TACTIC! And that's an important ingredient in soccer.

I have always maintained that footballers should earn as they play.

You play rubbish and you pay the club instead. angry

2 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 4) On 6th November 2023 by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2023
Hendrixky:
Like i said football betting is a game of intelligence, psychology logic minus emotions

Reason I don't bet with Liverpool

Because I'm a Liverpool fan I will be too emotional and biased when predicting our games

I knew this match can go either way reason I gave Chelsea straight wining before the game started
If you doubt then look at the odd before I staked it

Drop your telegram username let me add you for more predictions

Pls could you drop yours instead ... I don't know how to go about telegram usernames

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 4) On 6th November 2023 by Iconme(m): 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2023
yemmit90:
If not for the red cards, the best result Chelsea would've taking from that match is draw.
y’all was juss yapping bout red this red card that..
Chelsea put in some good work for that red cards to be given.. or don’t they (Tottenham) deserves those red cards?

3 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 4) On 6th November 2023 by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2023
Fanika22:

E dey hard no be lie, bro.. No be only u, ur mind go dey follow u talk, but to listen nah wahala...
I fit mail u? U sabi pass me, no be lie..
I no sabi pass u bro.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 4) On 6th November 2023 by highness25(m): 10:31pm On Nov 07, 2023
Mandela27:
Yeah it used to be 1k per month,but it's 1.5k now
Ok
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 4) On 6th November 2023 by Hendrixky: 11:33pm On Nov 07, 2023
PrinceofAgoAre:

Pls could you drop yours instead ... I don't know how to go about telegram usernames
@psgokay
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 4) On 6th November 2023 by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:10am On Nov 08, 2023
Hendrixky:

@psgokay

Done ...

It seems I can't text you yet ..
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (1 - 4) On 6th November 2023 by Tonytonex(m): 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2023
tonididdy:

Wetin you smoke na ?
What stats .... An unbeaten run at home vs a 13th placed team.
....which stats.
Dude ....the red card was cfc only hope of ever getting a point or 3.
If it had stayed at 10 men to 11 .... You still think cfc would have won?

Abeg .....I won't continue this long talk with you, infact I dey give you voice because we share same name otherwise, I would not even reply you in the first place

Let me shock you, even at 2man down totts still wanted to beat cfc hence they kept playing the HIGHLINE, if they had gone full defence mode, pochetinho would have being sacked this morning trust me
oya nau. Make the matter rest. Toni jnr.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Manchester City Vs Arsenal FA Cup (1 - 0) On 27th January 2023 / Napoli Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 1) On 25th February 2020 / Chelsea Vs Southampton (3 - 3 ) On 17th October 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.