Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Opera Mini Shake & Win Is Back On The Regular App - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Opera Mini Shake & Win Is Back On The Regular App (326 Views)

Opera Shake And Win Is Back* With A Lot Of Rewards / Operamini Shake And Win 2023 Promo / Throw A Lie That Will Shake Nairaland Game Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opera Mini Shake & Win Is Back On The Regular App by Bayor28: 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2023
Opera mini shake and win is back on the regular appπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Opportunity to accumulate free cashπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

If you have Opera Mini installed on your phone before, just clear the data and open the app by clicking on the link below or better still uninstall and install afreshπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.opera.mini.native&referrer=utm_campaign%3Dshake_and_win%26utm_source%3Dshake_and_win_id_1202e786f45e47ef8afd1c01cc890349

Let's goπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Re: Opera Mini Shake & Win Is Back On The Regular App by jom28gy(m): 11:22pm On Nov 04, 2023
If I installed it, will I get it?
Re: Opera Mini Shake & Win Is Back On The Regular App by Phantom233: 11:42pm On Nov 04, 2023
Na scam don't bother
Re: Opera Mini Shake & Win Is Back On The Regular App by DDIA: 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2023
Phantom233:
Na scam don't bother

I redeemed $1.02 minipay voucher and N200 bet9ja voucher but it is yet to reflect in both accounts.
Re: Opera Mini Shake & Win Is Back On The Regular App by DDIA: 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2023
Bayor28:
Opera mini shake and win is back on the regular appπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Opportunity to accumulate free cashπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

If you have Opera Mini installed on your phone before, just clear the data and open the app by clicking on the link below or better still uninstall and install afreshπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.opera.mini.native&referrer=utm_campaign%3Dshake_and_win%26utm_source%3Dshake_and_win_id_1202e786f45e47ef8afd1c01cc890349

Let's goπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
I redeemed $1.02 minipay voucher and N200 bet9ja voucher but it is yet to reflect in both accounts

You do redeem anything from them so?

Me I don win but nothing don enter my accounts.

I have both minipay and bet9ja. All Withdrawn to the correct wallet and bet ID but nothing reflected.
Re: Opera Mini Shake & Win Is Back On The Regular App by Phantom233: 7:02pm On Nov 09, 2023
DDIA:

I redeemed $1.02 minipay voucher and N200 bet9ja voucher but it is yet to reflect in both accounts.
Meaning what?
Re: Opera Mini Shake & Win Is Back On The Regular App by drizzle0007(m): 9:44am On Nov 15, 2023
DDIA:

I redeemed $1.02 minipay voucher and N200 bet9ja voucher but it is yet to reflect in both accounts

You do redeem anything from them so?

Me I don win but nothing don enter my accounts.

I have both minipay and bet9ja. All Withdrawn to the correct wallet and bet ID but nothing reflected.
. I heard it takes up to 10 days. Have you been credited?
Re: Opera Mini Shake & Win Is Back On The Regular App by DDIA: 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2023
drizzle0007:
. I heard it takes up to 10 days. Have you been credited?
Have been credited.

Withdrew N1085 to my bank from minipay.

The bet9ja bonus have been given too.

I even got two new N200 bet9ja bonus again from them this morning.
Will wait for the redeemed bonus to reflect.
Re: Opera Mini Shake & Win Is Back On The Regular App by drizzle0007(m): 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2023
DDIA:

Have been credited.

Withdrew N1085 to my bank from minipay.

The bet9ja bonus have been given too.

I even got two new N200 bet9ja bonus again from them this morning.
Will wait for the redeemed bonus to reflect.

Congrats man... Just checked today and I can't see the shake to win option anymore on my opera. Are you experiencing the same?
Re: Opera Mini Shake & Win Is Back On The Regular App by Ogbemuo: 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2023
Baba God do am for me last missing piece

1 Like

Re: Opera Mini Shake & Win Is Back On The Regular App by DDIA: 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2023
drizzle0007:

Congrats man... Just checked today and I can't see the shake to win option anymore on my opera. Are you experiencing the same?
Nope.

If you can't see the shake and win in your start page (labelled 1)

Click on menu (labeled 2) then click on shake and win.

(1) (Reply)

USA Used Philips Monitor 28inch ( Good For Gaming) / Mass Purchase Of Steam Gift Cards. / Ps4 Console, 2 Pads, Cable And 4 Games, One Of Which Include The last of us 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.