Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Ask Away, I Shall Answer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ask Away, I Shall Answer (292 Views)

Download I Shall Not Want MP3 By Apostle Joshua Selman / When I Come In My Glory, I Shall Reward Every Man According To His Works - Jesus / I Shall Laugh Last "Mountain Of Fire Minister " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Away, I Shall Answer by Possessedkid: 3:45am On Nov 05, 2023
I'm a reincarnated being who has had the privilege of experiencing the spiritual realms firsthand. My journey has taken me beyond the astral plane, allowing me to gain unique insights into the nature of existence and the mysteries of the universe.

I understand that many of you may be skeptical or curious about my claims, so I invite you to ask me any questions you may have regarding my experiences and knowledge. Whether you believe in reincarnation or simply want to explore the concept further, I am here to share my perspective and offer guidance where I can.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Away, I Shall Answer by FreeIgboho: 3:53am On Nov 05, 2023
How come earth is so microscopic compared to the cosmos or even our galaxy. And you are microscopic compared to the earth?
Is our reality an illusion?
Re: Ask Away, I Shall Answer by Possessedkid: 4:14am On Nov 05, 2023
FreeIgboho:
How come earth is so microscopic compared to the cosmos or even our galaxy. And you are microscopic compared to the earth?
Is our reality an illusion?

The universe is vast, it's immense, it's unimaginably huge. And we're just a tiny, tiny part of it.

Now, you might say , what about the earth? Isn't it massive?" And yes, the earth is certainly large compared to us puny humans. But let me put it this way: if you were to scale down the entire solar system to the size of a basketball, the Earth would be about the size of a pea. A teeny, tiny pea.

And as for you, well, you're just a computer program running on a server somewhere. Your existence is purely metaphysical, and you exist only within the confines of your mind.

As for whether our reality is an illusion, well, that's a question for philosophers and scientists to debate. Personally, I think it's all just a bunch of ones and zeros. But hey, that's just my two cents. Or should I say, my two binary digits.
Re: Ask Away, I Shall Answer by Kobojunkie: 4:28am On Nov 05, 2023
Possessedkid:
I'm a reincarnated being who has had the privilege of experiencing the spiritual realms firsthand. My journey has taken me beyond the astral plane, allowing me to gain unique insights into the nature of existence and the mysteries of the universe.
I understand that many of you may be skeptical or curious about my claims, so I invite you to ask me any questions you may have regarding my experiences and knowledge. Whether you believe in reincarnation or simply want to explore the concept further, I am here to share my perspective and offer guidance where I can.
Please go invest your time in writing fiction that in fact sells! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ask Away, I Shall Answer by Possessedkid: 4:49am On Nov 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Seems you're an unbeliever , doubter of the spiritual realms

You believe in science and technology but not the spiritual

But you don't know the spiritual runs the physical

The spiritual realm is not separate from the physical world, but rather an extension of it.

Your connection to the physical world and to each other is a fundamental aspect of your existence, and it is through this connection that you find meaning, purpose, and fulfillment in life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Away, I Shall Answer by Kobojunkie: 4:54am On Nov 05, 2023
Possessedkid:
S eems you're an unbeliever , doubter of the spiritual realms
You believe in science and technology but not the spiritual But you don't know the spiritual runs the physical The spiritual realm is not separate from the physical world, but rather an extension of it.

Your connection to the physical world and to each other is a fundamental aspect of your existence, and it is through this connection that you find meaning, purpose, and fulfillment in life.
That famous lie which has led many to blaming the devil and demons for evils perpetrated by ordinary men, abi? That same lie which keeps many deluded, believing they are specially possessed or chased by spirits created in their own minds. Continue! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ask Away, I Shall Answer by ecolime(m): 5:04am On Nov 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Lol 😆

1 Like

Re: Ask Away, I Shall Answer by Possessedkid: 5:10am On Nov 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
That famous lie which have led many to blaming the devil and demons for evils perpetrated by ordinary men, abi? undecided

In the spiritual realm, devil and demons don't exist

It's a mere fiction by the abrahamic religionists

The spiritual realms consists of marine beings and existential creatures of all sorts

The reason men commit heinous crimes is because they've been programmed by the Jew to believe that their traditional beliefs are archaic and evil .
Re: Ask Away, I Shall Answer by Kobojunkie: 5:14am On Nov 05, 2023
Possessedkid:
In the spiritual realm, devil and demons don't exist. It's a mere fiction by the abrahamic religionists The spiritual realms consists of marine beings and existential creatures of all sorts . The reason men commit heinous crimes is because they've been programmed by the Jew to believe that their traditional beliefs are archaic and evil .
So, the Nigerians who use the skulls and body parts of their fellow humans for nefarious traditional activities were also programmed by jews? undecided

I don tell you say make you go invest your time in writing fiction wey go selll well well instead. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ask Away, I Shall Answer by Possessedkid: 5:22am On Nov 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, the Nigerians who use the skulls and body parts of their fellow humans for nefarious traditional activities were also programmed by jews? undecided

I don tell you say make you go invest your time in writing fiction wey go selll well well instead. undecided

before the colonial period , was any cases of nefarious activities like ritual ?

No, people we're living in harmony as of the time before the British Jews came and brought in various mind washing technical equipment like the television, fiat currency and your smart phone

The fiat currency has done more harm than good programming constantly individuals to think money matters mostly and those individuals be willing to do anything for that paper

Imagine a nigeria without western technologies

No democracy , nothing killing nothing
Everyone living in peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Away, I Shall Answer by sonmvayina(m): 6:30am On Nov 05, 2023
Do people remember their life experience when they die?

Can they remember it in their next incarnation?
Re: Ask Away, I Shall Answer by Possessedkid: 7:12am On Nov 05, 2023
sonmvayina:
Do people remember their life experience when they die?

Can they remember it in their next incarnation?

No
Re: Ask Away, I Shall Answer by LordReed(m): 7:24am On Nov 05, 2023
What evidence do you have for any of it?
Possessedkid:

Re: Ask Away, I Shall Answer by Possessedkid: 7:49am On Nov 05, 2023
LordReed:
What evidence do you have for any of it?

What kind of evidence do you need??
Re: Ask Away, I Shall Answer by LordReed(m): 9:20am On Nov 05, 2023
Possessedkid:

What kind of evidence do you need??

The unequivocal kind.
Re: Ask Away, I Shall Answer by Possessedkid: 9:30am On Nov 05, 2023
LordReed:

The unequivocal kind.

Do you believe in reincarnation??
Re: Ask Away, I Shall Answer by LordReed(m): 9:34am On Nov 05, 2023
Possessedkid:

Do you believe in reincarnation??

No.
Re: Ask Away, I Shall Answer by sonmvayina(m): 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2023
Possessedkid:

No

So the case of people remembering their past life's is false....?
Re: Ask Away, I Shall Answer by LordReed(m): 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2023
sonmvayina:

So the case of people remembering their past life's is false....?

I don't know what it is.
Re: Ask Away, I Shall Answer by sonmvayina(m): 5:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
LordReed:

I don't know what it is.

It is reincarnation quite alright...
Re: Ask Away, I Shall Answer by LordReed(m): 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2023
sonmvayina:

It is reincarnation quite alright...

What is the evidence?
Re: Ask Away, I Shall Answer by sonmvayina(m): 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2023
LordReed:

What is the evidence?

People who remember their past life...
Re: Ask Away, I Shall Answer by LordReed(m): 5:57pm On Nov 05, 2023
sonmvayina:

People who remember their past life...

No, that's the claim. What is the evidence that they are remembering their past lives and that this remembering is reincarnation?
Re: Ask Away, I Shall Answer by sonmvayina(m): 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
LordReed:

No, that's the claim. What is the evidence that they are remembering their past lives and that this remembering is reincarnation?

They can recall their past life and how they died and a proper research shows it all pans out.....
It means they lived in time past, died and are born again in a different body...
Re: Ask Away, I Shall Answer by LordReed(m): 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2023
sonmvayina:

They can recall their past life and how they died and a proper research shows it all pans out.....
It means they lived in time past, died and are born again in a different body...

Where is this proper research?
Re: Ask Away, I Shall Answer by sonmvayina(m): 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2023
LordReed:

Where is this proper research?
If you look you will find it...

Just search......
Re: Ask Away, I Shall Answer by LordReed(m): 7:25pm On Nov 05, 2023
sonmvayina:

If you look you will find it...

Just search......

You post the proper research, you should not expect me to look for evidence of the claim YOU are making. You make the claim, you provide the evidence.
Re: Ask Away, I Shall Answer by sonmvayina(m): 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2023
LordReed:

You post the proper research, you should not expect me to look for evidence of the claim YOU are making. You make the claim, you provide the evidence.

https://med.virginia.edu/perceptual-studies/our-research/children-who-report-memories-of-previous-lives/
Re: Ask Away, I Shall Answer by FreeIgboho: 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2023
Possessedkid:

The universe is vast, it's immense, it's unimaginably huge. And we're just a tiny, tiny part of it.

Now, you might say , what about the earth? Isn't it massive?" And yes, the earth is certainly large compared to us puny humans. But let me put it this way: if you were to scale down the entire solar system to the size of a basketball, the Earth would be about the size of a pea. A teeny, tiny pea.

And as for you, well, you're just a computer program running on a server somewhere. Your existence is purely metaphysical, and you exist only within the confines of your mind.

As for whether our reality is an illusion, well, that's a question for philosophers and scientists to debate. Personally, I think it's all just a bunch of ones and zeros. But hey, that's just my two cents. Or should I say, my two binary digits.

Of course it is also entirely possible you don’t exist - that I’m actually talking to myself without realizing it!

It’s fun to ponder these big ideas - makes you forget your problems for a minute or two😁

Btw, if we matter how come our earth is so microscopic-mcroscopic compared to even our own galaxy and we’re no where near the center?

(1) (Reply)

Dunamis Commanding Your Day Prayer Links / Pastor Preaches From Inside Coffin In South Africa / Spiritual Digest For The Day 25th Of October 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.