Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Economic Hardship: Cassava, Potatoes To The Rescue In Borno, Taraba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Hardship: Cassava, Potatoes To The Rescue In Borno, Taraba (13354 Views)

I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal / Borno, Taraba, Niger, Are Not Hausa Fulani, There Is Nothing Like Hausa Fulani / Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Hardship: Cassava, Potatoes To The Rescue In Borno, Taraba by Komu1048(m): 5:24pm On Nov 05, 2023
proeast:
Lol, I'm not surprised. This is actually the beginning of the metamorphosis towards animal living conditions. Some religiously blinded idiots are busy doing protest for Palestinians. Yet they forgot that Palestinians are still far better than them!

They're now boiling raw cassava and potatoes to eat. Food that is not even decent for pigs grin grin

Anyways, like I said, this is just the beginning. It will get to level of eating dogs, lizards and rats. Then finally to eating grass.

Meanwhile, in the East, people are still eating normal food. The only issue is that the quantity and quality might have reduced a bit. Before it will get to the point of our people eating boiled cassava, those in the core North and parts of SW would be suffering kwasioker already cheesy cheesy

Here in sw, we r eating buffet, thanks to APC

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Economic Hardship: Cassava, Potatoes To The Rescue In Borno, Taraba by emmanuelbrown26: 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2023
proeast:
Lol, I'm not surprised. This is actually the beginning of the metamorphosis towards animal living conditions. Some religiously blinded idiots are busy doing protest for Palestinians. Yet they forgot that Palestinians are still far better than them!

They're now boiling raw cassava and potatoes to eat. Food that is not even decent for pigs grin grin

Anyways, like I said, this is just the beginning. It will get to level of eating dogs, lizards and rats. Then finally to eating grass.

Meanwhile, in the East, people are still eating normal food. The only issue is that the quantity and quality might have reduced a bit. Before it will get to the point of our people eating boiled cassava, those in the core North and parts of SW would be suffering kwasioker already cheesy cheesy
Lolsssss, dis one harsh man. Though u are on point, before it will get to east eating boiled potatoes as food hunger would hv sent south west into exile

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Economic Hardship: Cassava, Potatoes To The Rescue In Borno, Taraba by spacechuks(m): 5:32pm On Nov 05, 2023
skyman200:
If ur thinking that Nigeria will be great again my dear Ur just dreaming, nigeria has finally collapsed.

The president said it before hand, this suffer head people championed the selection of their agbodo master into power by all means, (violent means by MC olumo, bribing judges, etc)

Suffer no de tire them ,

Btw, I thought they said the North have food,

Godbless Delta and Edo as food, oil and gas is abundant here,

Make the loloba ppl and northern ppl continue to eat agbado cassava till the symptoms go manifest for their stomach

Suffer head ppl, from Buhari shege to renewed shege promax

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Hardship: Cassava, Potatoes To The Rescue In Borno, Taraba by Adewale1603(m): 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2023
ManirBK:
Corruption is what is killing this country but better days ahead.
nlfpmod
there are no better days ahead. Worst days ahead, because things only gets more bad and worse with increasing days with Nigeria. We've already enjoy the better days behind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Hardship: Cassava, Potatoes To The Rescue In Borno, Taraba by Shawnnn01: 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2023
Who did you vote let see if he as not oppressed you.

DearDealz:
The north ..hmmm
Election time ,they still vote their oppressors who made them hungry!

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Cassava, Potatoes To The Rescue In Borno, Taraba by Bravepenis: 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2023
I am still yet to see the sufferings the masses are going through.
Re: Economic Hardship: Cassava, Potatoes To The Rescue In Borno, Taraba by Bodexinvest: 5:37pm On Nov 05, 2023
No need for economic hardship, its man made.
Re: Economic Hardship: Cassava, Potatoes To The Rescue In Borno, Taraba by Chetas81(m): 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
NO VISION NO DIRECTION, BLACK AFRICANS HAVE NO IDEA OF LIFE CAN BE BETTER
Re: Economic Hardship: Cassava, Potatoes To The Rescue In Borno, Taraba by MrColdsweat: 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2023
This man impoverished the nation only to use the money to import hookers and buy yacht.
Re: Economic Hardship: Cassava, Potatoes To The Rescue In Borno, Taraba by ceejay80s(m): 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2023
Chigozie321:
Things are very tight. We shall overcome 🙏
We won't overcome except all ur politicians die and the rest race of Nigerians do away with corruption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Economic Hardship: Cassava, Potatoes To The Rescue In Borno, Taraba by Chetas81(m): 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2023
Adewale1603:
there are no better days ahead. Worst days ahead, because things only gets more bad and worse with increasing days with Nigeria. We've already enjoy the better days behind.
NIGERIAN CITIZEN FAILED TO LAID THEIR MAT BASED ON THE WAY THEY WILL SLEEP ON IT
Re: Economic Hardship: Cassava, Potatoes To The Rescue In Borno, Taraba by hardbody: 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
Kuginzi:

https://dailytrust.com/economic-hardship-cassava-potatoes-to-the-rescue-in-borno-taraba/

When baba said y'all will be eating aagbadoh till thy kingdom come, y'all either did not understand or believe him. It's yet morning on creation day. Everyone go collect.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Cassava, Potatoes To The Rescue In Borno, Taraba by Olaideolayemi(m): 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2023
The administration is working on reduced prices of goods and services, excess food will be distributed to other regions that have shortage by the Grace's of God!!!
Re: Economic Hardship: Cassava, Potatoes To The Rescue In Borno, Taraba by Woodshot: 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2023
TRULY sweet potatoes is the one food rescuing and still rescuing me. However, How's something that was 23,000 and now you folks are happy it's now 18,000 supposed to rescue you guys?

Main reasons why I'm saying is because where I reside the bag is 3500... A bag of potatoes... The bag usually is a bag of sugar or cement. It is 3500...at cheapest rate and maybe 5k at highest rate....

You guys are not really suffering if that's what you buy bag of potatoes
Re: Economic Hardship: Cassava, Potatoes To The Rescue In Borno, Taraba by adicius: 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2023
😂🤣😂🤣. Consuming sweet potatoes in large quantities means you will have twins twins twins as a high probability.
Re: Economic Hardship: Cassava, Potatoes To The Rescue In Borno, Taraba by Sevenpin: 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2023
this gvt will favour me and my family
Re: Economic Hardship: Cassava, Potatoes To The Rescue In Borno, Taraba by PaulH07: 6:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
Kuginzi:

https://dailytrust.com/economic-hardship-cassava-potatoes-to-the-rescue-in-borno-taraba/

We've now been turned into goats by the magician Professor Bulaba, eating cassava all day long.

Na kwashiorkor sure pass now meen.
Re: Economic Hardship: Cassava, Potatoes To The Rescue In Borno, Taraba by Integrafamoo: 6:09pm On Nov 05, 2023
proeast:

Dog is a big boy meet o
Re: Economic Hardship: Cassava, Potatoes To The Rescue In Borno, Taraba by leisuretym: 6:09pm On Nov 05, 2023
When he said Agbado, garri and Ewa, he was been honest
Re: Economic Hardship: Cassava, Potatoes To The Rescue In Borno, Taraba by 1Dray(m): 6:14pm On Nov 05, 2023
samogo1:
Yes oooh. Its Cassava, Garri, Ewa. Remain Agbado for this Ecorn-omy grin

Even agbado no come dey affordable.
Re: Economic Hardship: Cassava, Potatoes To The Rescue In Borno, Taraba by 1Dray(m): 6:16pm On Nov 05, 2023
Mosba:
[b]Cassava and agbado [/b]not potatoes was recommended

Those are not affordable at this time.
Re: Economic Hardship: Cassava, Potatoes To The Rescue In Borno, Taraba by Godspeed0: 6:18pm On Nov 05, 2023
Omo they should continue eating Yam ooo make them know come spoil show for me ooo this has be my hack all this year imagine you buy 2k potato omo that thing they full rice sack oo only wetin you need to prepare am na salt oo because natural the thing dey sweet as things don enter nairaland watch as the price of potatoes go triple

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Cassava, Potatoes To The Rescue In Borno, Taraba by UptownVibes(m): 6:20pm On Nov 05, 2023
Rich4god:
When the president said that we will be eating corn and casava... Wetin una been dey think.
He recently said to be poor is normal .. I guess for his supporters anyways grin
Re: Economic Hardship: Cassava, Potatoes To The Rescue In Borno, Taraba by 1972xy: 6:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
DearDealz:
The north ..hmmm
Election time ,they still vote their oppressors who made them hungry!
Vote your Obi who will make you rich...and leave us with our lifestyle.
We like our food. Obi can provide you your Apku

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Cassava, Potatoes To The Rescue In Borno, Taraba by OkukoIgbo: 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2023
They never start sef, they go uproot immature grass and chop the root. Shey una want two worthless Muslims to rule una

Ordinary Sunday stew for single person, 13k wasn't even enough.

Re: Economic Hardship: Cassava, Potatoes To The Rescue In Borno, Taraba by maasoap(m): 6:32pm On Nov 05, 2023
Re: Economic Hardship: Cassava, Potatoes To The Rescue In Borno, Taraba by patrickcollins: 6:39pm On Nov 05, 2023
Olaideolayemi:
The administration is working on reduced prices of goods and services, excess food will be distributed to other regions that have shortage by the Grace's of God!!!
Did you read that there is a shortage in distribution of food items rather hike in price making the masses to shun their favorite delicacies
Re: Economic Hardship: Cassava, Potatoes To The Rescue In Borno, Taraba by VTJN(m): 6:40pm On Nov 05, 2023
Godspeed0:
Omo they should continue eating Yam ooo make them know come spoil show for me ooo this has be my hack all this year imagine you buy 2k potato omo that thing they full rice sack oo only wetin you need to prepare am na salt oo because natural the thing dey sweet as things don enter nairaland watch as the price of potatoes go triple
where do you buy 2k potatoes that filled sack bag? I want to buy too
Re: Economic Hardship: Cassava, Potatoes To The Rescue In Borno, Taraba by VTJN(m): 6:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
1972xy:
Vote your Obi who will make you rich...and leave us with our lifestyle.
We like our food. Obi can provide you your Apku
suffering and smiling
Re: Economic Hardship: Cassava, Potatoes To The Rescue In Borno, Taraba by missionmex(m): 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2023
proeast:

Now you are funny

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Cassava, Potatoes To The Rescue In Borno, Taraba by oyatz(m): 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2023
landmark86:
Even for my area now people are now grounding maize with cassava to make Semovita.
Even the so called average family can no longer avoid bag of Semo.
Everyone is now looking for an alternative.
PMB brought Nigerians to this hardship and BAT is also in rush to removed subsidy.
I pray God turn things around for good in this country.
But seriously people are suffering.

Actually, this is an opportunity for Nigeria to develop.

We have the capacity to feed our teeming population and even export to other countries.

We need to invest in commercial production of Cassava, Corn, Potatoes and processing of these foods items into many varieties of food items.
. Substantial parts of these crops will also go into feeds productions for Animal Feeds to meet our protein needs.

Instead of seeing problems, we should see the economic opportunities.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Cassava, Potatoes To The Rescue In Borno, Taraba by comodo: 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CCB Uncovers Orubebe’s Property In Abuja / Saraki Has Been Nursing Presidential Ambition Since 2011 ― Baraje / Chisom Dike, Rivers PDP Rep Member Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.