Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

[music + Video] Nathaniel Bassey – Jesus Iye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / [music + Video] Nathaniel Bassey – Jesus Iye (698 Views)

Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey / Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action / Download Audio: Morning Devotion Worship Songs By Nathaniel Bassey And Sinach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[music + Video] Nathaniel Bassey – Jesus Iye by PASINMUSIC: 9:02am On Nov 05, 2023
A well-recognized Nigerian gospel music phenomenon and song composer, Nathaniel Bassey, captures the music grounds with the release of a soul-lifting tune dubbed “Jesus Iye.”

On top of that, his previously dropped rendition “Iba,” in which he collaborated alongside Dunsin Oyekan and Dasola Akinbule, was delivered before the referenced song was made public.

In the end, this unique composition is a blockbuster that you should add to your playlist if you enjoy decent music.
“JESUS IYE” LYRICS – Nathaniel Bassey
Jesus Iye
You Have Done It Again
Jesus Iye
In Your Special Way
What Was Impossible
You’ve Made Possible
Jesus Iye

I Almost Gave Up
When It Seemed It Was Impossible
When The Odds Were Up Against Me
And There Was No Way
It Seemed All Over
Then You Spoke Into The Dry Bones
What Was Impossible
You’ve Made Possible
Jesus Iye

Jesus Iye
You Have Done It Again
Jesus Iye
In Your Special Way
What Was Impossible
You’ve Made Possible
Jesus Iye

I Almost Let Go
When The Violent Storm Was Raging
And The Night Was Long And Lonely
It Looked Like There Was No Hope
Then I Cried Out To You
And You Spoke Into The Darkness
“Let There Be Light”
What Was Impossible
You’ve Made Possible
Jesus Iye

Jesus Iye
You Have Done It Again
Jesus Iye
In Your Special Way
What Was Impossible
You’ve Made Possible
Jesus Iye

What Was Impossible “baba
You’ve Made Possible
Jesus Iye

https://pasinmusiclimited.com/gospel-songs/music-video-nathaniel-bassey-jesus-iye/

(1) (Reply)

Things I Discovered About The Average Christian Since I Gave My Life To Christ / Darfur / Dear Friends, This Is My Prayer For You. Please Read This Carefully And Response!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.