Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

According To The Bible, Muslims Will Defeat Israelis In The Coming War. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / According To The Bible, Muslims Will Defeat Israelis In The Coming War. (450 Views)

On The Coming War In Nigeria / The Coming War When The Righteous KING, our GOD, Fights Against kings & rebels. / Prophet Wale Olagunju: 'Atiku Will Defeat Buhari 2019, Osinbajo Has Failed God' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

According To The Bible, Muslims Will Defeat Israelis In The Coming War. by Shamunn: 9:56am On Nov 05, 2023
While going through posts about the Israeli war on Gaza on my Twitter, I came across a Muslim who made a post about Israel breeding red haifers which would be ready for slaughter by Passover or Ramadan of next year.
Now, according to information in the book of numbers this red haifers have purification abilities and are usually slaughtered before construction of a new temple. Israel has been breeding some which according to the Muslim, will be slaughtered by passover and after this is done, the Jewish messiah would appear.
If this is true, israel would destroy the Muslim shrine that is located on the location of the temple in order to make way for the construction of the third temple.
Knowing Muslims very well, this would lead to crisis as predicted.
The Muslim who made the posts is certain that Jesus would come out and defeat this false jewish messiah, but as Christian’s we have already been told that someone would tell us on the day ‘look there is the christ’ but we should not believe them because there would be false Christ’s and false prophets. Notice how in the Bible their is a distinction between false Christs and false prophets.

If u read closely, in the Bible you would realize what the out come of this crisis would be. We are told that the anti-christ and its followers have been given authority to wage war on Gods people and to conquer them.
From the interpretation of this, one would realize that israel would indeed lose the war to the Muslims and that would bring about a false sense of peace in the region.

I have attached the verse on the picture.

Re: According To The Bible, Muslims Will Defeat Israelis In The Coming War. by Shamunn: 10:07am On Nov 05, 2023
Cc antiislam antichristian
Re: According To The Bible, Muslims Will Defeat Israelis In The Coming War. by Bubu4Sea: 10:37am On Nov 05, 2023
Shamunn:
While going through posts about the Israeli war on Gaza on my Twitter, I came across a Muslim who made a post about Israel breeding red haifers which would be ready for slaughter by Passover or Ramadan of next year.
Now, according to information in the book of numbers this red haifers have purification abilities and are usually slaughtered before construction of a new temple. Israel has been breeding some which according to the Muslim, will be slaughtered by passover and after this is done, the Jewish messiah would appear.
If this is true, israel would destroy the Muslim shrine that is located on the location of the temple in order to make way for the construction of the third temple.
The Muslim who made the posts is certain that Jesus would come out and defeat this false jewish messiah, but as Christian’s we have already been told that someone would tell us on the day ‘look there is the christ’ but we should not believe them because there would be false Christ’s and false prophets. Notice how in the Bible their is a distinction between false Christs and false prophets.

If u read closely, in the Bible you would realize what the out come of this crisis would be. We are told that the anti-christ and its followers have been given authority to wage war on Gods people and to conquer them.
From the interpretation of this, one would realize that israel would indeed lose the war to the Muslims and that would bring about a false sense of peace in the region.

Where in the bible does it say that followers of Allah will defeat followers of God?
Re: According To The Bible, Muslims Will Defeat Israelis In The Coming War. by Shamunn: 10:45am On Nov 05, 2023
Bubu4Sea:

Where in the bible does it say that followers of Allah will defeat followers of God?
I’m not here to answer stupid questions.

Allah disagrees with Jesus divinity making him anti Christ.
Followers of allah equals followers of anti christ.

From the passage up, you can see that authority has been given to him and his followers to wage war on Israel (Gods holy people as they are referred to in the Bible) and conquer them. If u need further explanation or disagree this thread is not for you as you would only be causing distractions.

Re: According To The Bible, Muslims Will Defeat Israelis In The Coming War. by malcom1X: 10:50am On Nov 05, 2023
H
Re: According To The Bible, Muslims Will Defeat Israelis In The Coming War. by Kobojunkie: 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
Shamunn:

Israel, the one constituted by God Himself, eventually judged and condemned by God over 1900 years ago was never referred to to God's Holy people. So how did this current Israel which is removed from God given that it has no direct connection to the Constitution the former was founded upon --- this Israel was created by the machinations of men -- become known as God's Holy people. undecided
Re: According To The Bible, Muslims Will Defeat Israelis In The Coming War. by Shamunn: 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Israel, the one constituted by God Himself, eventually judged and condemned by God over 1900 years ago was never referred to to God's Holy people. So how did this current Israel which is removed from God given that it has no direct connection to the Constitution the former was founded upon --- this Israel was created by the machinations of men -- become known as God's Holy people. undecided
oga go somewhere else and wait for your imam mahdi to come and slaughter us. The good news is that the Bible actually says that you people would be successful for a time, but at the end, you will lose.
Re: According To The Bible, Muslims Will Defeat Israelis In The Coming War. by Kobojunkie: 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2023
Shamunn:
■ oga go somewhere else and wait for your imam mahdi to come and slaughter us. The good news is that the Bible actually says that you people would be successful for a time, but at the end, you will lose.
Where in your bible were the Israelites referred to by God as His Holy people? Open it and show us. undecided
Re: According To The Bible, Muslims Will Defeat Israelis In The Coming War. by Shamunn: 3:57pm On Nov 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Where in your bible were the Israelites referred to by God as His Holy people? Open it and show us. undecided
if this is not enough for u, don’t bother making anymore comments because I will not answer. I have observed Muslims like demanding specifics when being dealth with harsh reality.

Re: According To The Bible, Muslims Will Defeat Israelis In The Coming War. by Kobojunkie: 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2023
Shamunn:
if this is not enough for u, don’t bother making anymore comments because I will not answer. I have observed Muslims like demanding specifics when being dealth with harsh reality.
You understand English at all? Go back and read what that verse you lifted says to yourself cause it seems the language comprehension module for your head dey delayed or something. You no see say na conditional statement wey you post so? undecided

The question again is...Where in your bible were the Israelites referred to by God as His Holy people? What you posted says nothing in the way of an answer to the question. undecided
Re: According To The Bible, Muslims Will Defeat Israelis In The Coming War. by TVTM2023: 6:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
The Islamic coalition will first destroy Jerusalem and take the Jews captives.
The ottoman Muslim empire will be revived and that son of Satan from turkey will be seen as the new messiah.
The reason why God will defeat gog and Magog is so that the Muslims will know the true God of ISREAL and stop bastardizing the name of God.
Christianity had become the most insulted and persecuted religion in the world
So when their madhi comes and they are saying peace ,peace!!
It won't last because their madhi is a false messiah and a fake!
Then after Armageddon,The jugdment of the Jews and gentiles takes place and then God deals with them!
The lord Jesus Christ will remind the Muslims of how they treated Jewish prisoners when Jerusalem fell see here!
Matthew 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
25:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
25:36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
25:37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 25:38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
25:39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
Then he reminds them of how they treated Jewish captives after Jerusalem fell
25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
25:42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
25:43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
25:44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
25:45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. 25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
Re: According To The Bible, Muslims Will Defeat Israelis In The Coming War. by Kobojunkie: 7:32pm On Nov 05, 2023
TVTM2023:
The Islamic coalition will first destroy Jerusalem and take the Jews captives.
The ottoman Muslim empire will be revived and that son of Satan from turkey will be seen as the new messiah.
The reason why God will defeat gog and Magog is so that the Muslims will know the true God of ISREAL and stop bastardizing the name of God.
Christianity had become the most insulted and persecuted religion in the world
So when their madhi comes and they are saying peace ,peace!!
It won't last because their madhi is a false messiah and a fake!
Then after Armageddon,The jugdment of the Jews and gentiles takes place and then God deals with them!
The lord Jesus Christ will remind the Muslims of how they treated Jewish prisoners when Jerusalem fell see here!
More tales by moonlight! undecided
Re: According To The Bible, Muslims Will Defeat Israelis In The Coming War. by xproducer: 9:22pm On Nov 05, 2023
Shamunn:

++++++++

Spot on, friend, and to supplement...

For you are a holy people to the Lord your God; the Lord your God has chosen you to be a people for Himself, a special treasure above all the peoples on the face of the earth." - Deuteronomy 7:6

"For you are a holy people to the Lord your God, and the Lord has chosen you to be a people for Himself, a special treasure above all the peoples who are on the face of the earth." - Deuteronomy 14:2 (Also Deuteronomy 14:21)

"and that He will set you high above all nations which He has made, in praise, in name, and in honor, and that you may be a holy people to the Lord your God, just as He has spoken.” - Deuteronomy 26:19 (Also Deuteronomy 28:9)

"Holy People" is used in the word of GOD to describe either (1). the nation of Israel/ Jerusalem which now is... or (2). it is used to describe all human beings from the beginning of time until its end, who come to trust in, by faith, grace and mercy, the Lord GOD / YESHUA the CHRIST for salvation from sin's death-judgments... that is the Jerusalem, which is above, with the Lord YESHUA Himself Being the Chief Cornerstone!

"which things are symbolic. For these are [a]the two covenants: the one from Mount Sinai which gives birth to bondage, which is Hagar— for this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and corresponds to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her childrenbut the Jerusalem above is free, which is the mother of us all." - Galatians 4:24-26

"For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh; but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God." - Romans 2:28-29
Re: According To The Bible, Muslims Will Defeat Israelis In The Coming War. by Antiislaam(m): 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2023
Shamunn:
Cc antiislam antichristian

Muslims (terrorists) will defeat Israelis for where?

(1) (Reply)

Happy Easter To You! / Bangladesh Protesters Demand Blasphemy Law / Whereabouts Of An Orphanage In Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.