Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,599 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

NDLEA Arrests 3 Blind Members Of Drug Syndicate, Intercepts Saudi-bound Cocaine - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests 3 Blind Members Of Drug Syndicate, Intercepts Saudi-bound Cocaine (17898 Views)

Lesser Hajj: NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widower, Divorcee At Lagos Airport / Europe-bound Cocaine, Heroin, Meth Consignments Intercepted At Lagos Airport / NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests 3 Blind Members Of Drug Syndicate, Intercepts Saudi-bound Cocaine by Roboto11: 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
grin

Matching gear.

Only the boss in mufti.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 3 Blind Members Of Drug Syndicate, Intercepts Saudi-bound Cocaine by ablejesus26(m): 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe

Igbos & cocaine

From the tori we can conclude that crime knows no tribe. But You must cry Igbo,Igbo,Igbo bcus life can't make sense to your soul without Igbo,Igbo,Igbo grin grin grin

You soul and tribal hate banters

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 3 Blind Members Of Drug Syndicate, Intercepts Saudi-bound Cocaine by dkidd: 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2023
Damn... "U play with my money u play with ur life". Heads go roll before these ones go free to start business again

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 3 Blind Members Of Drug Syndicate, Intercepts Saudi-bound Cocaine by ablejesus26(m): 3:27pm On Nov 05, 2023
Mosba:
NDLEA operatives on Sunday 29th October intercepted yet another businessman, 50-year-old
Nwokolo Ifeanyi Anthony
during the outward clearance of Air France flight

Still Tinubu is the drug lord right?

Shut up, no be only Igbo names dey there.
You soul is hopelessly empty without tribal hate and banters on nairaland grin cheesy

Yes our President is a criminal nothing change,We don already know teytey.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 3 Blind Members Of Drug Syndicate, Intercepts Saudi-bound Cocaine by Rebuker(m): 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests 3 Blind Members Of Drug Syndicate, Intercepts Saudi-bound Cocaine by Juoflife1(f): 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2023
Yoruba people and drugs. They are learning from their grandpa at the top.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 3 Blind Members Of Drug Syndicate, Intercepts Saudi-bound Cocaine by LeoDeKing: 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2023
GYBABA:

You are a very big fool. Bigot general second in command after that nonsensical accordadoga. Funny how you skipped the Yoruba & Hausa suspects but focused on the Igbo suspects alone. Ordinarily reading the article, I said to myself, I'll definitely find one idiot that focus majorly on the Igbo suspects & turn a blind eye on the other ethnicities. Lo & behold, I didn't even go far, your mumu brain don cast you. Repent bigot general
Mynd44 nlfpmod dominique Mukina2 lalasticlala seun

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 3 Blind Members Of Drug Syndicate, Intercepts Saudi-bound Cocaine by Roboto11: 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
Neonatal:
Blind drug dealers

He's still on the run.

Last they heard him say is "follow who dey see road".
Re: NDLEA Arrests 3 Blind Members Of Drug Syndicate, Intercepts Saudi-bound Cocaine by C2Ok: 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:
The billionaires include Nwaoha Anayo,
Nwokolo Ifeanyi Anthony
among others.

But from all indications, it is appropriate to start insulting Tinubu so we remain deluded.
You cropped out the Ghanaian Football team logo from the Ghanaian footballers kit, I’m impressive 💀
Re: NDLEA Arrests 3 Blind Members Of Drug Syndicate, Intercepts Saudi-bound Cocaine by ClCahiha(m): 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2023
Hmmm!
All na Business to Dem.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 3 Blind Members Of Drug Syndicate, Intercepts Saudi-bound Cocaine by Dybala11(m): 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Nwokolo Ifeanyi Anthony
among others.

But from all indications, it is appropriate to start insulting Tinubu so we remain deluded.
What of the Oladele, Itunu and Salami mentioned among the drug dealers??
Crime knows no region or tribe. Do the crime and do the time.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 3 Blind Members Of Drug Syndicate, Intercepts Saudi-bound Cocaine by PopQueenAgency: 3:38pm On Nov 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Nwokolo Ifeanyi Anthony
among others.

How much are you paid to be an absolute doofus on nairaland?

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 3 Blind Members Of Drug Syndicate, Intercepts Saudi-bound Cocaine by Dybala11(m): 3:38pm On Nov 05, 2023
Philipponzaghi:
The Iboman drug dealers strike again.

Ifeanyi Anthony Nwokolo. RIP to him in advance.
So Oladele, Itunu and Salami are Ibo men too abi?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 3 Blind Members Of Drug Syndicate, Intercepts Saudi-bound Cocaine by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
chisomkachy:
14.4 million pills of opioids seized in Lagos raids as trafficker excretes 86 wraps of heroin

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzQtGAxsnsJ/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==
WAHALA WAHALA ! cry
Re: NDLEA Arrests 3 Blind Members Of Drug Syndicate, Intercepts Saudi-bound Cocaine by OkukoIgbo: 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
Tinubu people

Re: NDLEA Arrests 3 Blind Members Of Drug Syndicate, Intercepts Saudi-bound Cocaine by Dybala11(m): 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
GYBABA:

You are a very big fool. Bigot general second in command after that nonsensical accordadoga. Funny how you skipped the Yoruba & Hausa suspects but focused on the Igbo suspects alone. Ordinarily reading the article, I said to myself, I'll definitely find one idiot that focus majorly on the Igbo suspects & turn a blind eye on the other ethnicities. Lo & behold, I didn't even go far, your mumu brain don cast you. Repent bigot general
There are tribal bigots from the Ibo side, same as we have people like that Leo whatever on the other side too.
Read through the forum or this thread, you'll see idi.ots like him throwing ethnic jabs and writing gibberish instead of condemning the dastardly act of drug trafficking.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests 3 Blind Members Of Drug Syndicate, Intercepts Saudi-bound Cocaine by Bashirkareem31: 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:
grin
are these yams in shape of legs or legs in shape of yams abi no evidence?
Re: NDLEA Arrests 3 Blind Members Of Drug Syndicate, Intercepts Saudi-bound Cocaine by kolaaderin: 3:52pm On Nov 05, 2023
googi:
Looks more like WASOBIA as their political looters and money launderers.
No, read to understand, those 6 arrested are staff of SAHCO who are benefitting from the ibo cartel. Ni need to salaye, those druggies are obviously from the regular region.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 3 Blind Members Of Drug Syndicate, Intercepts Saudi-bound Cocaine by Bashirkareem31: 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:

We are the richest, the most hardworking, stop the jealousy.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests 3 Blind Members Of Drug Syndicate, Intercepts Saudi-bound Cocaine by Musty112: 4:03pm On Nov 05, 2023
kamikaze01:

Breaking blind

How do u even think of things like this grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests 3 Blind Members Of Drug Syndicate, Intercepts Saudi-bound Cocaine by Psalmistproject: 4:15pm On Nov 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Nwokolo Ifeanyi Anthony
among others.

Yes please insult tinubu who put our country in the map as the first country ruled by a drug kingpin!

Meanwhile, why is it that the Igbo man in the same business with others became a billionaire while others are mere syndicates?

That word, you shall prosper in all you do is not for others I guess?
Re: NDLEA Arrests 3 Blind Members Of Drug Syndicate, Intercepts Saudi-bound Cocaine by Blitzking: 4:20pm On Nov 05, 2023
These are the ppl buying those 300million houses to 1 billion naira houses all over lagos and abuja...these are the men buying 300million 2023 lexus parading as billionaires..these are the men building hotels all over lagos and abuja fronting as business men...billionaires my foot.
Re: NDLEA Arrests 3 Blind Members Of Drug Syndicate, Intercepts Saudi-bound Cocaine by Psalmistproject: 4:22pm On Nov 05, 2023
Psalmistproject:

Yes please insult tinubu who put our country on the map as the first country ruled by a drug kingpin!

Meanwhile, why is it that the Igbo man in the same business with others became a billionaire while others are mere syndicates?

That word, you shall prosper in all you do is not for others I guess?
Re: NDLEA Arrests 3 Blind Members Of Drug Syndicate, Intercepts Saudi-bound Cocaine by EmmyMaestro(m): 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
Reminds me of that song " Three blind mice "
Re: NDLEA Arrests 3 Blind Members Of Drug Syndicate, Intercepts Saudi-bound Cocaine by Ladech(m): 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
"NDLEA operatives swooped on a secret warehouse operated by a billionaire Idumota trader" grin grin grin
Never envy these guys. Most of them are criminals
chisomkachy:
14.4 million pills of opioids seized in Lagos raids as trafficker excretes 86 wraps of heroin

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzQtGAxsnsJ/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==
Re: NDLEA Arrests 3 Blind Members Of Drug Syndicate, Intercepts Saudi-bound Cocaine by Nicepoker(m): 5:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
The corrupt big three well represented. grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests 3 Blind Members Of Drug Syndicate, Intercepts Saudi-bound Cocaine by Hassanmaye(m): 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Nwokolo Ifeanyi Anthony
among others.

Hahahaha 🤣🤣😂 please no tribalism here
Re: NDLEA Arrests 3 Blind Members Of Drug Syndicate, Intercepts Saudi-bound Cocaine by Hassanmaye(m): 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:
grin
😂 😆
Re: NDLEA Arrests 3 Blind Members Of Drug Syndicate, Intercepts Saudi-bound Cocaine by Hassanmaye(m): 6:18pm On Nov 05, 2023
Corn247:
No need to shalaye, just upload this, we will understand.
Haha
Re: NDLEA Arrests 3 Blind Members Of Drug Syndicate, Intercepts Saudi-bound Cocaine by Hassanmaye(m): 6:20pm On Nov 05, 2023
[quote author=emmabest2000 post=126805711][/quote]
Is a lie you edited it it's Anambra
Re: NDLEA Arrests 3 Blind Members Of Drug Syndicate, Intercepts Saudi-bound Cocaine by gladdensir(m): 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
Neonatal:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

Na Ogun go scatter you!
You no dey get shame with all this your lies?
Jobless thief

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Internet Fraudster, Obasi Wisdom Bags Jail Term For $29,000 / Sporadic Gunshot Rocks Kano As KAROTA Acts / Okada Riders Protest In Karu, Abuja Over The Killing Of Their Colleagues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.