Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,665 members, 7,844,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM (2187 Views)

Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic / Release Evidence Of Christian Boko Haram Members, CAN Tells Zulum / Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM by DomPerignon: 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2023
SeeWahala:

For what? I am zionistic in nature cool

Now that you're wiser about my background, do you have anything else to tell me about my religion and my people that i do not already know?

Or you're ready to take the back seat boot and allow grown ups discuss zionistic issues wink

You are here defending Jews spit on Christians .
Re: Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM by SeeWahala: 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2023
DomPerignon:

You are here defending Jews spit on Christians .

I'm telling you spit on them very very well till saliva draught affects your throat and mouth grin

Blaaady mohammedians cool
Re: Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM by DomPerignon: 1:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
SeeWahala:

I'm telling you spit on them very very well till saliva draught affects your throat and mouth grin

Blaaady mohammedians cool

You are of the devil .

You are no Christian.

Keep defending Jews spitting on and killing Christians .
Re: Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM by Raf4: 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2023
DomPerignon:

And you don't know a damn thing.

Jews have murdered more Christians than any other adversary to the church.

Tell us any Church attacked or Christian killed by Jews in the last 10 years and I will show you the one done by muslims in the last 10 days.
Re: Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM by SeeWahala: 1:14pm On Nov 06, 2023
DomPerignon:

You are of the devil

You are no Christian.

Keep defending Jews spitting on and killing Christians .

If I'm of the devil then what are you yourself of? undecided

You must be of the ALIENS because you're surely not of the one true God that overseas the heavens and the earth cool
Re: Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM by Raf4: 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2023
DomPerignon:

Why are Ibo Zionists bent on maintaining the illusion that Jews love Christians?

Do you think we are all foolish and blind to accept the ongoing genocide of Palestinians under the excuse that they are all terrorists ?

Let's pray that fulani herdsmen will enter your compund, kill your granny, kill your father, kill your wife, kill your daughter and take your mother and son hostage. You can then come back to tell us if what IDF is doing to Palestinian hamas is justifiable or not.
Re: Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM by joyandfaith: 2:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
DomPerignon:

Hitlerism promoted the concept of the Übermensch which is basically a concept of the ideal superior man of the future who could rise above conventional Christian morality to create and impose his own values, originally described by Nietzsche in Thus Spake Zarathustra (1883–5).

Hitler even wrote against Christianity being a weak faith that promotes tolerance .

You know nothing.

Church did not denounce hitler. They even blessed his war effort. Hitler was a Christian just like you with hatred for fellow in humans. What do you know self.
Re: Spitting And Destruction Of Christian Cementaries Is A New Pandemic - Israel PM by DomPerignon: 2:20pm On Nov 06, 2023
joyandfaith:

Church did not denounce hitler. They even blessed his war effort. Hitler was a Christian just like you with hatred for fellow in humans. What do you know self.

Know thine enemy .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Threatens To Shock Naira Speculators With N500/$1 Exchange Rate / FG Should Beg Okonja Iweala And Others To return Back,arewa Twitter Group / APC Salutes Nigerian Workers, Says Tinubu Committed To Welfare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.