Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away (52121 Views)

Any Police Who Checks Your Phone Is Not An Officer But A Scavenger- Police SP / See Hilarious Invitation To Matriculation For A 100L Student / “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away by 123yes(m): 10:16am On Nov 06, 2023
I was coming from PH to kaduna 3 years ago I entered one pot hole and had a flat tire. I was changing the tire where a police vehicle came from opposite direction. To my amazement they put their headlights on until they made sure I finished changing my tire. It was really amazing.
Not all police men are bad though
Re: See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away by wendixx(f): 10:41am On Nov 07, 2023
MrColdsweat:

How do you know what happens after death? Have you died before?

Lol. Nice question. When we sleep, we practice death in a way. Have you asked yourself where dreams come from??

It goes to show that there is life outside of this physical realm. Even science now attests to that.
A quick Google search should help you.

Be wise. Make the right decision today.
Re: See Hilarious Wishes As Lady Posted Police Who Passed Away by MrColdsweat: 11:06am On Nov 07, 2023
wendixx:

Lol. Nice question. When we sleep, we practice death in a way. Have you asked yourself where dreams come from??

It goes to show that there is life outside of this physical realm. Even science now attests to that.
A quick Google search should help you.

Be wise. Make the right decision today.
You Christians are too quick to attach the mysterious to your gibberish doctrine. Because we have no knowledge of death, therefore your biblical claims must be true.🤡

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Story Book: My Sweet And Lovely House Boy (part 1) / What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. / Over 2 And 2.5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.