Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Deleted - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Deleted (339 Views)

Skilled Writers Needed / Skilled Writers Wanted / I Need Skilled Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deleted by GloriaNino: 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
Deleted
Re: Deleted by Zarahgold97: 10:58am On Nov 06, 2023
Kindly check your mail.
Thanks.
Re: Deleted by Mijolnir(m): 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2023
GloriaNino:
If you know how to research thoroughly and very good at English writing, then this job is for you. Send a copy of an article you've written and I will go through it and select those that are fit for the job.

If you have a degree in Journalism or still studying, that will be a plus. If you are confident in your writing skills, you can also send a copy of your work to rachelbanjo@yahoo.com.

Please, if you know you use AI and are an expert in plagiarism, this job is not for you.

I will talk about the payment with the selected candidate.

Thank you.

Please check your mail; I just sent you my application.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Excavator Machine Operator / WALK IN INTERVIEW -20th March, 2024 / An Experienced Professiona Driver Urgently Needed Around Lekki-ajah Axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.