Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Bank Account To Receive Payment From The UK For Online Teaching Job. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Bank Account To Receive Payment From The UK For Online Teaching Job. (449 Views)

I Want To Quit My Teaching Job: Advice Needed / Traveling To Uk For A Homecare Nursing Job From Nigeria / N85k Bank Contract Staff Job Vs N50k Public School Teaching Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Account To Receive Payment From The UK For Online Teaching Job. by MaksLove: 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2023
Hi guys, I just got an online teaching job in the UK but I'm in Nigeria. They are requesting for payment details, like my bank details. I need suggestions on the bank to open and which account to open. Please guide me on the best payment platform to use from Nigeria.

Note: I'll be paid in pounds.
Re: Bank Account To Receive Payment From The UK For Online Teaching Job. by HugeElephant(f): 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2023
MaksLove:
Hi guys, I just got an online teaching job in the UK but I'm in Nigeria. They are requesting for payment details, like my bank details. I need suggestions on the bank to open and which account to open. Please guide me on the best payment platform to use from Nigeria.

Download Grey app on Googleplay store

2 Likes

Re: Bank Account To Receive Payment From The UK For Online Teaching Job. by MaksLove: 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
HugeElephant:

Download Grey app on Googleplay store

Can I link it to my Nigerian bank account for withdrawal?
Re: Bank Account To Receive Payment From The UK For Online Teaching Job. by HugeElephant(f): 10:37pm On Nov 05, 2023
MaksLove:

Can I link it to my Nigerian bank account for withdrawal?

Yes just follow the instructions

2 Likes

Re: Bank Account To Receive Payment From The UK For Online Teaching Job. by MaksLove: 11:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
HugeElephant:

Thank you.
Re: Bank Account To Receive Payment From The UK For Online Teaching Job. by MaksLove: 6:07am On Nov 06, 2023
HugeElephant:

Do you know how much is their exchange rate and their charges?
Re: Bank Account To Receive Payment From The UK For Online Teaching Job. by HugeElephant(f): 7:44am On Nov 06, 2023
MaksLove:

Do you know how much is their exchange rate and their charges?

Not certain but you can always check
Re: Bank Account To Receive Payment From The UK For Online Teaching Job. by strictly4data: 6:42pm On Nov 06, 2023
HugeElephant:

Not certain but you can always check

Well that's the best option, just know that their exchange rate or conversion rate isn't favourable. They charge for every pin that drop on your account and the exchange rate na die... I have used them as that's the best alternative for now.
Re: Bank Account To Receive Payment From The UK For Online Teaching Job. by MaksLove: 6:52am On Nov 07, 2023
strictly4data:

Well that's the best option, just know that their exchange rate or conversion rate isn't favourable. They charge for every pin that drop on your account and the exchange rate na die... I have used them as that's the best alternative for now.

What's their exchange rate?
Re: Bank Account To Receive Payment From The UK For Online Teaching Job. by strictly4data: 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2023
MaksLove:

What's their exchange rate?

Is exchange rate fixed?
Re: Bank Account To Receive Payment From The UK For Online Teaching Job. by TheFinesseKid: 5:51am On Nov 08, 2023
MaksLove:

please can I send you a pm ? Can you please help me, link me with the job. Let me try my luck
Re: Bank Account To Receive Payment From The UK For Online Teaching Job. by Meerahbel: 7:55am On Nov 08, 2023
MaksLove:

Alternatively open a business current account & the bank can help you link it with your $, £&€

1 Like

Re: Bank Account To Receive Payment From The UK For Online Teaching Job. by MaksLove: 6:16am On Nov 14, 2023
strictly4data:

Is exchange rate fixed?

I can't remember telling you it's fixed.
Re: Bank Account To Receive Payment From The UK For Online Teaching Job. by MaksLove: 6:17am On Nov 14, 2023
Meerahbel:
Alternatively open a business current account & the bank can help you link it with your $, £&€

Thanks.
Re: Bank Account To Receive Payment From The UK For Online Teaching Job. by MaksLove: 6:17am On Nov 14, 2023
TheFinesseKid:
please can I send you a pm ? Can you please help me, link me with the job. Let me try my luck

It's closed.
Re: Bank Account To Receive Payment From The UK For Online Teaching Job. by Meerahbel: 7:15am On Nov 15, 2023
wink
MaksLove:

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Advice / I Seek An Opportunity In The Aviation Industry / Tips For Job Seekers (jenconsults)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.