Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,648 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

$4,000 AVAILABLE TO ANY US BANK ACCOUNT (SOLD) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / $4,000 AVAILABLE TO ANY US BANK ACCOUNT (SOLD) (209 Views)

Binance And CEO ‘CZ’ Plead Guilty To Federal Charges, Agree To Pay $4.3B Fine / 60 African Startups Receive $4 Million Equity-Free Funding From Google / Bitfinex Crypto Hack: US Arrests Couple For Allegedly Laundering $4.5 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$4,000 AVAILABLE TO ANY US BANK ACCOUNT (SOLD) by Farouktech: 6:52am On Nov 06, 2023
[s]As advertised. $4,000 available for sale to any US bank account. Funds is coming straight from my personal Wellsfargo bank account. Wire transfer only. Chat me up on WhatsApp if interested. [/s][/b]

Modified:
[b]SOLD
Re: $4,000 AVAILABLE TO ANY US BANK ACCOUNT (SOLD) by topstone(m): 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2023
Farouktech:
[s]As advertised. $4,000 available for sale to any US bank account. Funds is coming straight from my personal Wellsfargo bank account. Wire transfer only. Chat me up on WhatsApp if interested. [/s][/b]

Modified:
[b]SOLD

SCAMMER ALERT

kindly note the moniker @drisalsha with new moniker @Farouktech
whatsapp no: 0913 419 2111

is a Serial SCAMMER.

Bank Details:
Wema Bank
Acct. Name: Adewale Adeleye
Acct No: 9291732889

paid him 25k for an aliexpress checkout without escrow, after receiving and confirming payment, he has been ignoring my calls and chat.

Had to us my other line to chat him and he completely denied having any dealing with me.

Pls guys, beware..!!!

He changes moniker nd contact details often
Re: $4,000 AVAILABLE TO ANY US BANK ACCOUNT (SOLD) by Royaltyy: 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2023
topstone:

SCAMMER ALERT

kindly note the moniker @drisalsha with new moniker @Farouktech
whatsapp no: 0913 419 2111

is a Serial SCAMMER.

Bank Details:
Wema Bank
Acct. Name: Adewale Adeleye
Acct No: 9291732889

paid him 25k for an aliexpress checkout without escrow, after receiving and confirming payment, he has been ignoring my calls and chat.

Had to us my other line to chat him and he completely denied having any dealing with me.

Pls guys, beware..!!!

He changes moniker nd contact details often

Disclaimer: This scammer collected hacked my details and use it to create that Wema bank account he uses to scam people... I have contacted the police department and they ask me to come to their office...

Please note that the scammer is also involved in identity theft. I will attach my chat with the police here...

(1) (Reply)

$111 Free No Deposit Forex Bonus / Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 9/12/2023 / 3/4m Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.