Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,270 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Youths Rally Support For Palestine In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Rally Support For Palestine In Lagos (939 Views)

Charms And Weapons Recovered From Thugs At APC Rally In Lagos (Photos) / MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally / Eiye & Aiye Cultists Denounce Their Membership During Public Rally In Lagos.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths Rally Support For Palestine In Lagos by Olamilekan1201: 7:07am On Nov 06, 2023
Hundred of Nigerian youths under the umbrella of Young Leaders’ Forum (YLF) on Sunday staged solidarity rally in support for Palestine.

The youths who stormed Ojokoro area of Lagos State on Sunday kicked against Israel bombardment of Gaza, Palestine which had claimed several civilian lives.

The youths displayed placards with various inscriptions such as: ‘Free Palestine, free Gaza’, ‘End Israel apartheid now!’, ‘Nigerians unite for Palestine’, ‘Nigerians call for justice for Palestine’, ‘Good people of America must stop Joe Biden’s collaboration with killers,’ among others.

While addressing the newsmen during the rally, the Coordinator of YLF, Ojokoro & Ifako Ijaye Zone, called on the well meaning people across the world, International communities, United Nations and others to immediately end the war and return to the negotiating table.

He said, "I stand before you as the Young Leaders' Forum (YLF) coordinator at this crucial moment, representing the voices and hopes of our young generation. We are here today at the STOP THE WAR, SAVE THE PALESTINIAN CHILDREN Rally to echo our collective demand for an end to the war and the protection of innocent lives in the occupied territories of Palestine.

"The ongoing war in Palestine has left a trail of suffering, particularly among Palestinian children who are living through the unimaginable horrors of war. As the future leaders of this world, it is our responsibility to speak up, take action, and pave the way for a better tomorrow.

"These children, who should be filled with dreams and aspirations, are instead experiencing the horrors of violence, displacement, and loss. We cannot turn a blind eye to their suffering, nor should we accept that this is the world we want to inherit.

"Our message today is simple but powerful: STOP THE WAR, SAVE THE PALESTINIAN CHILDREN.

"We stand united in our commitment to speak out against the killing of children and innocent lives in the ongoing war in the occupied territories of Palestine. Today, we raise our voices in solidarity with the Palestinian children, women, and aged who are enduring unimaginable hardships.

"The images we see and the stories we hear are heart-wrenching. Innocent lives are being shattered, families torn apart, and dreams of a peaceful future crushed under the weight of this relentless war. It is our moral obligation to stand up against this injustice.

"Innocent Palestinian children, who should be playing, learning, and dreaming, are instead being killed, injured and living in constant fear and uncertainty. Mothers and women, who should be nurturing their families and communities, are bearing the heavy burden of grief and loss. The elderly, who should be enjoying their golden years in peace, are enduring the horrors of war.

"We recognize that every life lost in this war is a tragedy. Every child, woman, and elderly person who loses their life leaves behind a void that can never be filled. We cannot ignore the pain and suffering that this war inflicts on the people of Palestine.

"We call on the good people of the world, International communities, UN etc to call for the immediate end to this war and a return to the negotiating table. It is only through peaceful dialogue and diplomacy that a just and lasting solution can be reached. We must demand an end to the cycle of violence that has plagued the land of Palestine for far too long since 1948.

"Our call is a call for the fundamental right of the Palestinians. The right to their Land, right to basic amenities of life( Water, Electricity, good roads etc without any restrictions), right to life, dignity, and security. We believe in the power of peace, the strength of unity, and the resilience of the human spirit.

"As we stand together today, let us remember that our voices are our most potent weapons. We can make a difference, not just through our words, but through our actions and our unyielding commitment to a future where children can grow up in safety and hope. Let us amplify our message, not only in this gathering but in our communities, in our countries, and across the world.

"We at, YOUNG LEADERS' FORUM say NO TO THE KILLING OF FUTURE LEADERS IN PALESTINE.

"Thank you for being here today, and thank you for supporting the cause of peace and the protection of innocent lives. Together, we can be the change we wish to see in the world."

2 Likes

Re: Youths Rally Support For Palestine In Lagos by TemplarLandry: 7:31am On Nov 06, 2023
Which youths?
Or alumajeris?

5 Likes

Re: Youths Rally Support For Palestine In Lagos by jimmyolasun: 7:34am On Nov 06, 2023
So you self wan start your own group for future cash out bah?? You organize almajiris dey constitute nuisance forr Lagos.. you don dey reason say terrorism naa easy meal but you forget say naa lagos you dey alfa lekan. Better go north or hand for soon touch you.
Re: Youths Rally Support For Palestine In Lagos by RingRoadCartel: 7:44am On Nov 06, 2023
You see? When I call them "alawakuba youths", I know exactly what I'm talking about 🤣🤣
Re: Youths Rally Support For Palestine In Lagos by TANID(m): 7:48am On Nov 06, 2023
cool
Re: Youths Rally Support For Palestine In Lagos by Puremind1225: 7:54am On Nov 06, 2023
Shameless people
Re: Youths Rally Support For Palestine In Lagos by avizk: 8:09am On Nov 06, 2023
Masha Allah

Gaza will be free

Palestine will be FREE

Well informed people around the world are on the side of the oppressed.

These has been under the oppression of the oppressor Israel.

4 Likes

Re: Youths Rally Support For Palestine In Lagos by LeeMason(m): 8:09am On Nov 06, 2023
Who give these kids banner to do match pass?

3 Likes

Re: Youths Rally Support For Palestine In Lagos by IsraeliBoyz: 8:13am On Nov 06, 2023
avizk:
Masha Allah

Gaza will be free

Palestine will be FREE

Well informed people around the world are on the side of the oppressed.

These has been under the oppression of the oppressor Israel.

What is the name of the co-ordinator?

3 Likes

Re: Youths Rally Support For Palestine In Lagos by Perpino: 8:14am On Nov 06, 2023
I noticed that all the comments are against this post which shows how dessicated our heart is in Africa, especially in Nigeria. I don't need to be a Muslim to know that this kind of campaign should be supported as it may be your turn tomorrow.
I support this campaign because I am human and I have a heart.

Call them almajiri or whatever you like, they have a living heart and not dessicated ones like you lot commenting rubbish posts. Go and watch news and videos about the genocide going on there and how the world power has been silent about it. It may be your turn tomorrow. Thousands of people have been killed because of their land and their property. And you lots are typing rubbish with your hands, commenting nonsense as if you read with your anuses and not your brains.

1 Like

Re: Youths Rally Support For Palestine In Lagos by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:44am On Nov 06, 2023
Lol see the dirty roads why not protest about those dirty roads ....alakuba people why not protest to sanwo lu to fix your "tinubu created lagos and everything in it
Re: Youths Rally Support For Palestine In Lagos by SAMBARRY: 8:51am On Nov 06, 2023
Perpino:
What you peope don't understand is that, muslims have each others back, a muslim pain is another muslim pain no matter where they are in the world. You typing with brain, the maimimg and banditry in your country are within yourselves, was this caused by external nation or countries? Nigeria is not a muslim state so they can only come out when anything happens to the muslkm community, sometimes in the past, when hijab was banned in public schools, theyvcoma out in mass because it affected muslim youth. So, muslims will always supports themselves, know this and know peace.
lmaooo this is part of the senselessness we are talking about

You leave your own problems dey fight for another person,e make sense for Una eye.abi the bandits wey dey kidnap,rape,burn houses,Nigerian Muslims no dey among the victims of that horror? Una no go fight for Una deliverance from internal enemies or household enemies as you implied,Na other people's problems make Una dey carry for head,dey drag Una own for hand.

Abi as Una no fit carry your pikin go school make them no rape am kill,e sweet you? As you no fit travel because of bandits on the road,Una dey enjoy am? grin
Re: Youths Rally Support For Palestine In Lagos by EngrFad: 8:52am On Nov 06, 2023
Well done guys. We now have exposed mind among the Muslim Youths who are inline with what the best people in the world are saying.

The good people of the world are saying "Free Palestine". Two independent state solution is the way to go. Stop the Isreali genocide now!
Re: Youths Rally Support For Palestine In Lagos by Perpino: 9:05am On Nov 06, 2023
You are free to carry placards and protest because of your bad roads, or protest because of nothern problems which youre ignorant about and because you lack politics intelligence, you wont know that all of those are politics in the north. I served in the deep northern part of Nigeria for a whole year, teaching in a female students public school, i have never seen a quiet and calm area like the northen part of the country. But they bring politcs to your media and you believe what you want to believe.

This is beyond bad road and misleading information in the northern part of Nigeria.
This is genocide, i think you should check the meaning of that word in the dictionary.
I am human
My heart is not dessicated
Free palestinians
Palestinians children life matter
Stop the genocide now.
SAMBARRY:
lmaooo this is part of the senselessness we are talking about

You leave your own problems dey fight for another person,e make sense for Una eye.abi the bandits wey dey kidnap,rape,burn houses,Nigerian Muslims no dey among the victims of that horror? Una no go fight for Una deliverance from internal enemies or household enemies as you implied,Na other people's problems make Una dey carry for head,dey drag Una own for hand.

Abi as Una no fit carry your pikin go school make them no rape am kill,e sweet you? As you no fit travel because of bandits on the road,Una dey enjoy am? grin
Re: Youths Rally Support For Palestine In Lagos by Nuraineous: 9:19am On Nov 06, 2023
Those you call almajiris dicides who rules you in Nigeria, u wey no be almajiri dey live under the decision of almajiri
TemplarLandry:
Which youths?
Or alumajeris?
Re: Youths Rally Support For Palestine In Lagos by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 06, 2023
It's heartwarming to see young people from diverse backgrounds come together in support of the oppressed. It is a commendable display of unity and empathy towards unjust killing of innocent children and women in palestine. In a world often divided by differences, nationalities and bias, it is inspiring to witness some Nigerian youth raising their voices for other children and youth even though they are not Nigerians. This is the essence of humanity and morality. Let's continue to work together for a more peaceful and compassionate world for all.
Re: Youths Rally Support For Palestine In Lagos by Antivirus92(m): 9:24am On Nov 06, 2023
Hundred of YORUBA youths under the umbrella of Young Leaders’ Forum (YLF) on Sunday staged solidarity rally in support for Palestine.

#Corrected

1 Like

Re: Youths Rally Support For Palestine In Lagos by SeeWahala: 9:39am On Nov 06, 2023
Nuraineous:
Those you call almajiris dicides who rules you in Nigeria, u wey no be almajiri dey live under the decision of almajiri

Almajiri quote system leaders have destroyed the country cry
Re: Youths Rally Support For Palestine In Lagos by Nuraineous: 10:23am On Nov 06, 2023
This is a laudable act from the Muslim youths who join vast majority of the world in solidarity with people in gaza, in clamour for a cease fire and dissatisfaction in the killing of children, kudos! #from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free
Re: Youths Rally Support For Palestine In Lagos by nanauju(f): 10:33am On Nov 06, 2023
cool

They should rally round so that 1 naira = 1 usd

Misplaced priorities
Re: Youths Rally Support For Palestine In Lagos by victorclean(f): 11:01am On Nov 06, 2023
They will definitely be underpaid for such
Re: Youths Rally Support For Palestine In Lagos by Ilekewu: 11:23am On Nov 06, 2023
Well done guys. We now have exposed mind among the Muslim Youths who are inline with what the best people in the world are saying.

The good people of the world are saying "Free Palestine". Two independent state solution is the way to go. Stop the genocide now!

Palestine will be free from occupation and oppression.

Hamas are Freedom fighters not terrorist.

See when Israel arrived.

Re: Youths Rally Support For Palestine In Lagos by SAMBARRY: 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2023
Perpino:
You are free to carry placards and protest because of your bad roads, or protest because of nothern problems which youre ignorant about and because you lack politics intelligence, you wont know that all of those are politics in the north. I served in the deep northern part of Nigeria for a whole year, teaching in a female students public school, i have never seen a quiet and calm area like the northen part of the country. But they bring politcs to your media and you believe what you want to believe.

This is beyond bad road and misleading information in the northern part of Nigeria.
This is genocide, i think you should check the meaning of that word in the dictionary.
I am human
My heart is not dessicated
Free palestinians
Palestinians children life matter
Stop the genocide now.
lmaooo them dey kill for Palestine,Una dey protest for nigeria? Who swear for Una say Una no go get sense?

Since them don dey kill,main,rape,kidnap,behead men,women and children for the North,how many Palestinians carry placard for Una? grin
Re: Youths Rally Support For Palestine In Lagos by kingthreat(m): 1:21pm On Nov 06, 2023
All I see is Almajiris and Yoruba muslims.
I am not supporting Israel bombing but please also tell Hamas to stop firing rockets into Israel. Or una eye dey dodge that part of the news?

1 Like

Re: Youths Rally Support For Palestine In Lagos by kingthreat(m): 1:24pm On Nov 06, 2023
Ilekewu:

The good people of the world are saying "Free Palestine". Two independent state solution is the way to go. Stop the genocide now!

Palestine will be free from occupation and oppression.

Hamas are Freedom fighters not terrorist.

See when Israel arrived.

That notice on the ship was for the British colonialists in Palestine. Not for the Palestinians. Before 1948, Palestine was called "Mandatory Palestine" colonised by the British. The British prevented alot of Jews from coming to Palestine so that message was a plea, exactly why it was written in English, not Arabic.
The moment the British left the colony of Palestine, Israel declared the state of Israel and the battle has been ever since.
Re: Youths Rally Support For Palestine In Lagos by onome2013: 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2023
Senseless and idle people
Re: Youths Rally Support For Palestine In Lagos by 23jerryking(m): 2:08pm On Nov 06, 2023
Perpino:
I noticed that all the comments are against this post which shows how dessicated our heart is in Africa, especially in Nigeria. I don't need to be a Muslim to know that this kind of campaign should be supported as it may be your turn tomorrow.
I support this campaign because I am human and I have a heart.

Call them almajiri or whatever you like, they have a living heart and not dessicated ones like you lot commenting rubbish posts. Go and watch news and videos about the genocide going on there and how the world power has been silent about it. It may be your turn tomorrow. Thousands of people have been killed because of their land and their property. And you lots are typing rubbish with your hands, commenting nonsense as if you read with your anuses and not your brains.
It's your ignorance for me, the way you're so brainless to believe that the land actually belong to the Palestinians. That's the Canaan land you read in the Bible!!! Yes you read me right!!! The Israelites have longed settled there before the various episodes of exile movements. Do you ask yourself why they call it their ancestral home? Don't be so gullible that you start supporting lies even in the face of facts. And you must also be stupid for thinking that this is a religious war, they're christians and Jews in Gaza in much numbers. This is purely political. Now you're crying genocide, but when Hamas attacked Israel on October 7th you were hailing their actions, they should have thought of the consequences. Enough of your wailings and name-callings here, if it hurts you that much then board a flight down there and fight against the IDF. Read history una no go gree, you come online hoarding lies on your head, disgracing yourself in the process. If you house a terrorist then be ready to die alongside him.
Re: Youths Rally Support For Palestine In Lagos by Reelmii: 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2023
grin
Re: Youths Rally Support For Palestine In Lagos by Patriotsleague: 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2023
Why are Nigerian Muslims acting like Arab slaves, I have never seen Palestinian, Iran or Iraq cry for Nigerian northern Muslims when Boko Haram and Iswap attack and kill them in northern Nigeria. Slavery no dey tire una angry

1 Like

Re: Youths Rally Support For Palestine In Lagos by sreamsense: 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2023
Did anybody force Hamas to look for trouble? They wanted trouble, they looked for it and now Isreal is giving them in full with pressed over. God will protect and comfort innocent among them that are caught in the web of war. Hamas, the terrorists looked for trouble and trust Isreal is serving them. You people did not come out when innocent isrealis were killed, no protest, no accusing of Hamas. Instead many Muslims were dancing around shouting Allah Akbar, Allah gave them victory of enemies of Islam. Now that things have changed to the opposite, you are protesting wasting your time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prostitutes On The Run Over The Death Of A Customer / Nigeria: In The News Again! / Kidnappers On The Prowl In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.