Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,909 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Amy Winehouse Died Of Drink Not Drugs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amy Winehouse Died Of Drink Not Drugs (805 Views)

Mtv Vmas To Pay Tribute To Britney Spears And Amy Winehouse / Picture Of Amy Winehouse Dead Body In Apartment / Nas And Amy Winehouse (pics). Are They Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amy Winehouse Died Of Drink Not Drugs by baskemms: 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2011
As reported by TheSunUK - A Coroner will hear today that Amy Winehouse was killed by booze not drugs.
Her distraught dad Mitch and mum Janis are expected to attend an inquest into her death at St Pancras Coroner's Court in central London. Amy's family say toxicology results showed the presence of alcohol but no illegal drugs in her body when she died.

The Rehab singer, 27, was found dead in bed at her £2.3million home in Camden, North London, in July. Cabbie Mitch, 60, said she had made a "fantastic recovery" from drug addiction and had not drunk booze for three weeks. Family sources suggested her death could have been caused by sudden alcohol withdrawal after she ignored doctors' warnings to cut down gradually.

Meanwhile the tragic star's close pal Kelly Osbourne hit out at a fake Amy Winehouse for sending her a cruel Twitter message. It said: "Miss ya darling! x". Other sick tweets included: "I'm alive and I am well. I'm just not here (with you), not so swell. But I watch over you above in the sky so blue. Miss ya daddy. love ya too x."

Kelly replied: "That's not f***ing funny. You should be ashamed."
Re: Amy Winehouse Died Of Drink Not Drugs by anonymous6(f): 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2011
I knew some sort of chemical killed her, it is obvious with her past history so whether it was a drug or alcohol doesn't really surprise me

Amy Winehouse
Re: Amy Winehouse Died Of Drink Not Drugs by baskemms: 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2011
*UPDATE*

A court has heard she was more than five times the legal drink-drive limit when she died. The inquest into her death heard she had 416mg of alcohol per 100ml of blood. However, toxicology results showed there were no illegal substances in her body when she died.
Re: Amy Winehouse Died Of Drink Not Drugs by baskemms: 9:43am On Oct 27, 2011
:d

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: 9ice Dumps Music For Acting? Joins Emeka Ike, Laide Bakare On 'jejere' / Nigerian Actress,remmy Mary Is Engaged To Iroko TV Boss, Jason Njoku / Don 'shadecover' Bassey Set To Quit Bachelorhood!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.