Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Yahoo Boys Are Hardworking, They Are The Smartest People In This Life - Woman - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys Are Hardworking, They Are The Smartest People In This Life - Woman (25744 Views)

Hardworking Teen Loses Her $37,000 Life Savings To A Scam - Photos / Latest Format Yahoo Yahoo Boys Are Now Using (photos) / Car, Laptops, ‘juju’ Recovered As Yahoo Boys Are Arrested In Ibadan. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Hardworking, They Are The Smartest People In This Life - Woman by Egelife(m): 2:06pm On Nov 06, 2023
is it just me, why do i feel we will have to refer to this video soon?
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Hardworking, They Are The Smartest People In This Life - Woman by danzaki63: 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2023
I wish to see you one day uncladded on the street, a product of Yahoo smartness.
I wish to see your father losing all his gratuities to one of these smart Yahoo boys.
i wish to see one of the smartest yahoo boys holding your sisters head, dismemebered.
i wish
i wish
i wish
too many wishes for you.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Hardworking, They Are The Smartest People In This Life - Woman by Decent09(m): 2:15pm On Nov 06, 2023
Truths9ja:
Really?

She Don Collect
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Hardworking, They Are The Smartest People In This Life - Woman by olamilarks(m): 2:18pm On Nov 06, 2023
Truths9ja:
“Yahoo boys are hardworking, they are the smartest people in this life”- Nigeria Woman, A Yahoo ‘Advocate’ spills

“Yahoo boys are hardworking, they are the smartest people in this life”- Nigeria Woman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XarYHKjs1u0?si=20sdGQOHFLtF2yfw
until their actions and its consequences directly affect her.
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Hardworking, They Are The Smartest People In This Life - Woman by BafanaBafana: 2:20pm On Nov 06, 2023
Yahoo boys are better than politicians
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Hardworking, They Are The Smartest People In This Life - Woman by ruggedtimi(m): 2:21pm On Nov 06, 2023
Pickmycall:
you said i was telling a lie.tell us your true version.are you into ritual?Those young guys who were caught with humann parts,do you think it is their first time.accordingto hearsay,those human parts that are cut out are added with other concortion to make soap.it works.
not all yahoo boys are into rituals
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Hardworking, They Are The Smartest People In This Life - Woman by MrBroke(m): 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2023
Low IQ illiterate with zero positivity to earth or fellow species
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Hardworking, They Are The Smartest People In This Life - Woman by Indispensable85(m): 2:44pm On Nov 06, 2023
Dem go soon use this one before her eyes go clear
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Hardworking, They Are The Smartest People In This Life - Woman by Emeraldkaycee: 2:45pm On Nov 06, 2023
Don't worry very soon you will meet a yahooo guy that will show you shege
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Hardworking, They Are The Smartest People In This Life - Woman by Beverlyjean(f): 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2023
hkidola00:
dey dont force people to borrow money,so that cancels dem been a criminal,all the terms are spelt out,you dont agree u logout

They are criminals...if they aren't....why can't they register with CBN...they are operating illegally and u say they are not criminals ... preying on the desperate is criminals...just like blackmail is criminal...
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Hardworking, They Are The Smartest People In This Life - Woman by hkidola00(m): 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2023
i hear you
Beverlyjean:

They are criminals...if they aren't....why can't they register with CBN...they are operating illegally and u say they are not criminals ... preying on the desperate is criminals...just like blackmail is criminal...
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Hardworking, They Are The Smartest People In This Life - Woman by YaQsGaYa(m): 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2023
No be Igbo girl? grin grin grin we know them....
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Hardworking, They Are The Smartest People In This Life - Woman by DrMuzungu(m): 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2023
Both ugly and stoopid human. She must be proud of herself. Kpeku like a well, both brain cells working, wonderful!
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Hardworking, They Are The Smartest People In This Life - Woman by Patriotsleague: 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
Poor people always talk foolishly out of their poverty.
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Hardworking, They Are The Smartest People In This Life - Woman by Ugaboy: 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2023
humberjade:
Well, I agree with her to some extent, apart from the ritualists among them, a dull person can't scam successfully. It takes a brilliant or smart person to dupe people of millions. Although, it must be mentioned that some of those who fall victim to these guys are also greedy and covetous people. However, these days, the thin line between ordinary yahoo Boys and ritualists is very blurry

But Las Las, karma is a b*tch. Whatever we sow, we reap, shikena

I know it ok to air your opinion, sir, a man till all knows and opportunity, and one mofo will stand and claim to be smart and dupe all he or she has earns... Because happiness he or she is looking for.

Where is smartness here, is it a crime to trust your happiness on someone.

Don't be myopic... I can work overnight to carry out a successful robbering without doing ritual does that make me smart.

Do u know the challenges and years people go through to break free from poverty. And one mofo called yahoo boy will blow it off.

Don't pray to be a victim of this shit... In as much you are being too careful, someone is working hard overnight to see u make that mistake...

You don't know the pains people go through until u become a victim.....

The white are human, they should also be respected.

This white people go through a lot of research to make life simple for we black, the tools and app they now use for evil are been created by the white.

Don't be myopic in your judgement...
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Hardworking, They Are The Smartest People In This Life - Woman by acorntree(m): 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2023
2mch:
Yahoo boys hustle pass people that go to work and they earn much less over time. It is a waste of time, waste of youth and waste of your dignity. Plus you may end up having a bad reputation or going to prison. When you are old and no longer scam, most people don’t even want to do business with you because they don’t trust you.

All the guys who did Yahoo and were big boys during our time are dead broke and old now. They lack skills to even help themselves. All the small boys that went to school and worked are now earning much more money. They are the big boys of today. They follow the Yahoo boys flex but will not pick their call from Prison or their cries of hunger to feed their family.

Don’t waste your life on a life of crime, it has very short life span and it does not last or pay. You don’t want to be 50 and looking for who to scam to feed your family. Being arrested in all the police stations in the community after they have deported you and you lack any skills to survive. A lot are hungry and eventually pay for their crime by losing that money in a bad way. Only very few grow old and enjoy their money. Easy money does not last.

They are not smart, they are very dumb actually because smart people will see the consequences and flee. It’s not worth it in the long run and pay much less with too much energy to even make small money.

Good point you raised here , may God continue to give you more wisdom. Unlike one idiot up there claiming they are smarter.
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Hardworking, They Are The Smartest People In This Life - Woman by izibili44: 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
EFFC THAT IS MAMA YAHOO YAHOO YOU ARE LOOKING FOR
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Hardworking, They Are The Smartest People In This Life - Woman by Segzy19: 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2023
If EFCC comes after this one now, she will start crying like a cat... See what internet has caused sha...
Freedom of speech yen yen yen yen yen....

Her son will be a yahoo boy in future and her daughter will marry one as well...
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Hardworking, They Are The Smartest People In This Life - Woman by Nazgul: 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2023
Tallesty1:
Nazgul go be like "shey unah dey see am"
Lol

Cc pocohantas
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Hardworking, They Are The Smartest People In This Life - Woman by humberjade: 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2023
Ugaboy:

I know it ok to air your opinion, sir, a man till all knows and opportunity, and one mofo will stand and claim to be smart and dupe all he or she has earns... Because happiness he or she is looking for.

Don't be myopic... I can work overnight to carry out a successful robbering without doing ritual does that make me smart.

Do u know the challenges and years people go through to break free from poverty. And one mofo called yahoo boy will blow it off.

Don't pray to be a victim of this shit... In as much you are being too careful, someone is working hard overnight to see u make that mistake...

This white people go through a lot of research to make life simple for we black, the tools and app they now use for evil are been created by the white.

Whilst I agree with some of your submissions, the whites have done more harm to the black race than the good they will ever do. The white man only gives calculated help, if they won't get anything in return, they don't do anything out of the kindness of heart. Before they can help you, they have gained a million times from you or hope to do so in the future. See you talking as if they do these things for us for free. However, no one who sweats to earn his money deserves to be scammed, irrespective of his race.

Having said all that, where in my write up did I justify what they do? I have never benefited from any, and I will never ever knowingly receive financial favour from a known fraudster, hence, I have no reason to support them.

My take is that major yahoo boys are smart guys who should channel their talent towards positive ventures. I mean, they build sophisticated apps, duplicate original websites etc, and you think a dullard can pull those kinda jobs?

So bro, don't get it twisted.
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Hardworking, They Are The Smartest People In This Life - Woman by Goddyrichie(m): 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2023
Chicagograduate:
To be a successful yahoo boy,he must do a human ritual sacrifice to be able to hypnotized his white Mugu to pay.
If not you go just dey bomb,nobody go pay.
If you come Delta communities you go dey see sacrifices wey boys dey drop for junctions.
so are U telling me nw that scammers in Pakistan china Russia Venezuela and some other countries like that use voodoo for they’re victims abi Nigerian with yeye mentality sef
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Hardworking, They Are The Smartest People In This Life - Woman by Goldmaxx(f): 8:47pm On Nov 06, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Exactly!

Doctors, lawyers and engineers are not smart.

And someone will tell me Nigeria has a future. A nation that openly celebrates criminals.
You have Tinubu as your president.
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Hardworking, They Are The Smartest People In This Life - Woman by Wizpa(m): 2:36am On Nov 07, 2023
Jennyclay come and carry your aunty
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Hardworking, They Are The Smartest People In This Life - Woman by Goldplucker(m): 5:46am On Nov 07, 2023
Hard work? No job comes easy, making money requires hardwork and you can call these yahoo boys hardworking sha
No sleep @ night for yahoo boys😧
Always on Data and powering their device 😒

Now the problem I’ve is when she called ‘em smart people! Truly, they’re smart cos it takes a smart person to actually brainwash someone into sending money especially someone you’re yet to meet in person or you met online and even drop your bank details!!

Ritualism is barbaric and waste of time cos you won’t enjoy that Money!

Most people clamoring that yahoo boys are bad, yahoo boys don’t have future, yahoo will not help your life…..Have either a brother or relative doing this act and won’t stop cos that brother always send them money or gift them in some sort.

Availability of jobs in Nigeria is poor, Even if you see work the pay won’t even cover your Transportation not talk more your feeding and rent 🤦🏽‍♂️
Note; if yahoo No pay you. NO JOIN RITUAL 🙏🥲🛑

I’m just a Goldplucker, I don’t dig Gold😃
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Hardworking, They Are The Smartest People In This Life - Woman by Olaideolayemi(m): 6:15am On Nov 07, 2023
Do you see what woman turn themselves to just because of CASH?
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Hardworking, They Are The Smartest People In This Life - Woman by donhils: 8:19am On Nov 07, 2023
Just look at the kind of people and posts Nairaland is giving relevance. How do I unsee this video now?
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Hardworking, They Are The Smartest People In This Life - Woman by donhils: 8:20am On Nov 07, 2023
Just negodu
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Hardworking, They Are The Smartest People In This Life - Woman by Tunagee(m): 8:37am On Nov 07, 2023
Person wey dey BIGO dey do sex video call, what do u expect from such person?
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Hardworking, They Are The Smartest People In This Life - Woman by DonroxyII: 10:56am On Nov 07, 2023
chiiraq802:
No single lies spotted. cool
grin Until Dem Use Am Plus Am cheesy

If Say na by Street OT alone, Alot of People Go dey Cashout But Everybody No Say Updates Don Cast Na why "Plus" Dey Enter Am!
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Hardworking, They Are The Smartest People In This Life - Woman by Formation10: 1:46pm On Nov 07, 2023
If you dey Friend them or your sisters they friend them continue but don't advice others to do the same thing with you,but no forget say when time to renew or to make new client pay na you them go use last last
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Hardworking, They Are The Smartest People In This Life - Woman by Formation10: 1:54pm On Nov 07, 2023
Ugaboy:

Make una forget stories here nothing like pure yy all of them they touch something,yy no they again if them no Plus them no they catch out no let anybody they tell you say yahoo na work,if sure for them make them come outside with them id if no b prison them to meet themselves,if fact all yahoos are criminals they need to b in prison when cought
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Hardworking, They Are The Smartest People In This Life - Woman by GloriousGbola: 8:26am On Nov 13, 2023
Tallesty1:
Nazgul go be like "shey unah dey see am"

This is how you do the battle of the sexes grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Arrested While Trying To Kidnap A Little Girl For Ritualist / 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] / Police Recover Harvested Corpse Of A Woman From Delta Bush (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.