Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,947 members, 7,814,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Lost Car Key - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lost Car Key (436 Views)

Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) / N90million Koenigsegg Regera’s Key Is The Most Expensive Car Key In The World / What Happens If You Take The Car Key Out While Driving? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost Car Key by ebuka1997: 11:58am On Nov 06, 2023
I lost the only car key of the 2007 toyota highlander I use and I have searched for it everywhere in the house but I have not been able to find it. Whats the process and cost of doing a new key please, the door isnt shut so i can access the car. Thanks
Re: Lost Car Key by Angrigowt: 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2023
Don't you have Vallet key. Well total costs will be about 40 to 50k. But the wohala will be how to cut the key. Well it means the ignition with glove compartment and boot holes will e changed and swapped with another ecu. Or you go the cut and join way. Find the key. Take your time. Retrace your steps.stay calm. Sleep. Relax. I rem one time my house key flipped off my pocket when I got home and was going to check on something at the back. It took me 2hrs before I saw the useless key smiling at me inside grass. Check the whole house. If not. U go pay like white......
Re: Lost Car Key by ebuka1997: 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2023
Angrigowt:
Don't you have Vallet key. Well total costs will be about 40 to 50k. But the wohala will be how to cut the key. Well it means the ignition with glove compartment and boot holes will e changed and swapped with another ecu. Or you go the cut and join way. Find the key. Take your time. Retrace your steps.stay calm. Sleep. Relax. I rem one time my house key flipped off my pocket when I got home and was going to check on something at the back. It took me 2hrs before I saw the useless key smiling at me inside grass. Check the whole house. If not. U go pay like white......

Choi, thanks. Make I begin look for am. I have checked everywhere in this house, I will check outside
Re: Lost Car Key by Angrigowt: 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2023
Or u do push start on ignition. Which will erase issue of key,remote lock and unlock. But na money.at least 120k. Find am now oh.
ebuka1997:

Choi, thanks. Make I begin look for am. I have checked everywhere in this house, I will check outside
Re: Lost Car Key by baconline(m): 9:32pm On Nov 06, 2023
If it's a keyed ignition its 20k max, as your car uses a separate key and remote,if it's a smart key 2008, around 85k max
Re: Lost Car Key by Angrigowt: 3:47am On Nov 07, 2023
Dumbo druggie. With the brain of a teenager.
dru23:

Re: Lost Car Key by dru23(m): 4:22am On Nov 07, 2023
Angrigowt:
Dumbo druggie. With the brain of a teenager.

Re: Lost Car Key by dru23(m): 4:25am On Nov 07, 2023
Angrigowt:
Wahala ... Wetin be wohala ..School u no wan go grin na Agbero work u wan come do for nairaland ba . continue

(1) (Reply)

Pls,how Much Does This Cost? / How Much Is Front And Back Catalyst For Honda 2011 / My Fuel Gauge Drop Flat.............pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.