Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Ant Group Receives Authorization To Market AI Products To The Chinese Market - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ant Group Receives Authorization To Market AI Products To The Chinese Market (85 Views)

Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) / Implementing A Custom Resource-based Authorization In Asp.net MVC / Tips On How To Avoid White Ant Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ant Group Receives Authorization To Market AI Products To The Chinese Market by Benbay2233: 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2023
Ant Group has obtained approval from the Chinese government to launch products utilizing its “Bailing” artificial intelligence (AI) large language model for the general public, as confirmed by a spokesperson from the Chinese company on Monday.

In contrast to many other countries, China mandates that companies undergo security assessments and obtain official clearance before introducing AI products to the public....

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

1 Share

Re: Ant Group Receives Authorization To Market AI Products To The Chinese Market by Alenbaarz: 3:04pm On Apr 19
That's fascinating news. Reminds me of a time when I stumbled upon this incredible AI-driven tool. See, I was struggling to manage my busy schedule, constantly juggling work and personal life. Then, I came across this AI assistant that revolutionized the way I organize my tasks. Its intuitive design and personalized suggestions streamlined my day, leaving me more time to focus on what truly matters. AI products like these are game-changers, offering practical solutions to everyday challenges.

(1) (Reply)

Havilla University Partners New Horizons To Expand ICT Curriculum / Python Machine Learning: A Game Changer In The Evolution Of AI And Future Techno / Image Combiner: Unleashing Creativity Through Fusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.