Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,174 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week (27758 Views)

Why Carmart.ng Remains The Best Website To Buy Cars In Nigeria / Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng / Keep Yourself Safe In Traffic Jams With These Top Safety Tips - Carmart.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week by Carmartng: 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2023
Each week, we will be bringing to you the top-ranking affordable and reliable cars in the Nigerian market that buyers keep moving en mass to purchase. These cars are not merely the most popularly driven in Nigeria, but also vehicles that through careful observation, we’ve realized have repeatedly captured the attention of hundreds of buyers every week.

While they are mostly old and recent-used vehicles, watching the number of searches and buyers increase weekly, has made us conclude that these vehicles are currently in high demand not just for their price tag, but for something else they offer buyers.

In this article, we bring to you this week’s top five most purchased and highly sought-after vehicles on Carmart.ng. Sellers on our platform have recorded hundreds of sales of these vehicles this week, and it only means one thing: they are a must-have. 

So, if you are in the market for a reliable and affordable used car, visit Carmart.ng to get your hands on these cars that include:

2005 Lexus RX350
One of the top sellers from last week is the 2005 model of the Lexus RX350 SUV. What has drawn buyers to this vehicle is not just its price tag of N5.7 million, but the very fact that such a minimal amount, the 2005 RX350 has a lot to offer its buyers.

One major pro of the 2005 Lexus RX350 (that uses a 3.5-litre V6 automatic engine and produces 272 horsepower) is that for a 2005 vehicle, it comes with high-tech features, a solid reputation, and an excellent ride experience for an 18-year-old vehicle. 

For the 2005 RX350, the power passenger seat was from four-way to eight-way while the optional navigation system got Bluetooth capability and voice-actuated control. What does this mean? You get to connect your phone to your 2005 RX350 and enjoy songs from your playlist without constantly hassling with the CD- disc. 

Also, according to buyers, the 2005 RX350 has good fuel mileage, which means your trip to the filling station will be drastically reduced. However, we cannot ignore highlighting one major cons of having this vehicle (for well-rounded decision-making) it’s that the RX350 2005 does not have the best handling experience, as it has a soft ride compared to other vehicles in its category. 

2004 Toyota Corolla
Another top-performing vehicle we found from the listed vehicles on our platform is the 2004 Toyota Corolla priced at N2.5 million. Living in a time when even the price of 20-year-old cars starts from N3 million above,  getting the 2004 Corolla for N2.5 seems like a steal.

But, that’s not just all that buyers who have repeatedly returned for this car weekly are saying. There’s more to the 2004 Corolla that has captured the hearts of buyers. The 2004 Corolla which uses a 1.8-liter Inline-four engine and produces 130 horsepower is said to be an impressive sedan. 

Despite having over 19 years under its belt, the 2004 Corolla still has impressive performance, with an even more impressive fuel economy of 28 for the city and 36 for the highway. The 2004 Corolla’s fuel consumption averages 10.7 litres for 100km around the city and 7.0 litres for 100km on the highway, giving an overall 8.2 litres for a 100km travel. 

We believe that the buyers who troop to purchase the Corolla 2004 weekly are coming back due to its impressive fuel economy, which is a major advantage for any car in today’s Nigeria.

2008 Lexus ES350
The 2008 Lexus ES350 is another top-performing vehicle that has recorded huge sales in the past week. With a price tag of N6.2 million, the ES350 seems the perfect steal for anyone looking for an affordable used vehicle that still comes with impressive reliability ratings and fuel economy.

Why are buyers going crazy over the 2008 Lexus ES350? What we realized is that the 2008 ES350 is a packaged deal with its 3.5-litre V6 engine that produces 272 horsepower, making it a fast vehicle for one that has over 15 years under its belt. It’s not every day that we come across vehicles that are past the 10-year mark but still have impressive performance, but the 2008 ES350 has proven otherwise.

We’ve also realized that another reason buyers love the 2008 Lexus ES350s on our listing platform is that it's the perfect affordable SUV with a very good fuel economy of 19 cities and 27 highways, with 22 combined. 

As such for a 100km drive, the ES350 2008 will consume approximately 8.5 liters of fuel. It’s a good one considering its age and price. Not many 2008 SUVs can match this record, and the buyers who return to our platform to buy this vehicle understand this.

2010 Toyota Camry
Also an impressive performer on our list is the 2010 Toyota Camry which has the price tag of N7.6 million for its Sport trim level. Considering the Sport trim, we realized that buyers prefer this trim level of the Camry because of its excellent performance and the upgraded interior space. 

Equipped with a 2.55-litre four-cylinder engine that comes as standard in the Camry, the vehicle produces 268 horsepower. The 2010 Toyota Camry is described as the best Camry with the V6 engine, and also the best all-round V6 in any family sedan. 

Interestingly, the 2010 Camry maintains its accolades even more with its fuel economy. With only 8.0 litres of fuel, you can travel for 100 kilometres with the Camry, especially if you go for the trim equipped with a manual transmission. 

We noticed that buyers continue purchasing the 2010 Toyota Camry from dealers on our platform because it’s an all-around win-win. It’s nowhere near the latest Camry, but with the 2010 model, you will still stand out.

2013 Toyota Avalon
Buyers on our platform are also going after the 2013 Toyota Avalon which is priced at N13.5 million for its Limited trim level. While the Avalon is a little higher in price compared to the others listed above, what we’ve realized has drawn the attention of buyers to this vehicle is the fact that it’s the closest to a luxury Toyota vehicle you’ll find.

The Toyota Avalon is a highly coveted car in Nigeria with its beautifully designed body and lavishly furnished interior that gives it off as a low-budget luxury vehicle. The 2013 Avalon uses a 3.5-litre V6 engine that produces 268 horsepower and mated to a six-speed automatic transmission. The handling of the 2013 Avalon is responsive, and it comes with an impressive fuel economy of 4.2 litres of fuel for a 100-mile drive.

VIEW MORE >> https://www.carmart.ng/blog/cheap-cars-on-carmart-ng-top-5-trending-bargain-cars-on-carmart-ng-this-week-october-30th-november-5th

BUY AND SELL CHEAP CARS NOW ONLY ON https://carmart.ng/cars-for-sale?

Join our WhatsApp Channel https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Va99VGdJJhzglNCq043I

Sponsored Post

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week by mrjoeblinks: 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2023
Ehen?
So 5milla and above nai be cheap?

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week by 1Alex: 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2023
Ok
Re: Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week by NetBizguy: 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2023
Y
Re: Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week by sonnie10: 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2023
There is nothing like 2005 model of Lexus RX 350.
It should be RX 330

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week by rofanx13: 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2023
A
Re: Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week by VIPAFRICAN(m): 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2023
How about the 2016 Toyota Highlander

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week by Fatbam005: 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
Emilokan , the self acclaimed President will not be happy seeing people buying cars. Next is to double fuel price

28 Likes

Re: Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week by stano2(m): 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
You mean Rx 330 upgraded to 350

13 Likes

Re: Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week by Topmaike007(m): 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2023
Ok
Re: Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week by gfullmoon(m): 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2023
Show!
Re: Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week by ruffDiamond: 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2023
Will it makes me to fuel it 150 naira a litre undecided

7 Likes

Re: Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week by Elsanchez: 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2023
2010 camry for 7.6 million?

Fear God na

Awusubillah!!!

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week by akpumping7720(m): 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2023
These ones no be cheap cars oooo.

19 Likes

Re: Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week by Anthony0094(m): 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2023
Corolla 2.4m,

third hand abi fifth hand

11 Likes

Re: Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week by AntiMen: 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2023
What about Toyota matrix?

3 Likes

Re: Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week by AbuTwins: 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2023
Oti won ju!

7 Likes

Re: Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week by Timagex(m): 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2023
When I saw "cheap and affordable", I was happy. But, when I started seeing 7.6million for 2010 Toyota Camry, haaaaaaaaaa!! Olorun tinubu o!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Everybody, rrrrrrrrrrun o!!! 😁😁

If affordable and excellent photography services is a priority to you, check my signature and hit me up.....

12 Likes

Re: Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week by pocom35: 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2023
Nice..

Let's equally patronise made in Africa vehicles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKfJULWC02E
Re: Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week by Askey56: 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2023
Interesting
Re: Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week by DlegendofGarden(m): 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2023
No 3 so on point
Re: Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week by Bullman(m): 4:45pm On Nov 06, 2023
mrjoeblinks:
Ehen?
So 5milla and above nai be cheap?

Bow down your head and pray for God's blessing

4 Likes

Re: Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week by klenton(m): 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2023
Since when is the Es350 an suv

This report is highly flawed, i think the writer muddled up most of the cars, their range and prizes, cus how can a 2010 camry be 7million plus?

19 Likes

Re: Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week by Princedapace(m): 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2023
Nigerians, put eyes for other car brands. They are good too!
Look at Voxwageen Jetta from 2010 and above, infact the 2016 model is a beats when driving!
Vowageen passat from 2012 and above. BMW, Honda, Accura etc.
Pegeot too.
They are cheaper and very good too! Dont let anyone scare u about maintainance, they are affordable to maintain.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week by CooldipoMPS: 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2023
grin
Re: Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week by Reelmii: 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2023
Venza no dey

1 Like

Re: Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week by Godada(m): 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2023
grin
Re: Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week by mrjoeblinks: 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2023
Bullman:

Bow down your head and pray for God's blessing

Gotcha!

1 Like

Re: Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week by Emma09(m): 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2023
Make I still dey manage my Korope as Side hustle o. Thank God I bought the bus 2yrs ago. I just dey reason am say how I go get 5M this days and na car I go take am buy? I be like, who does that? Instead na to invest such money for business now o. My korope still dey sustain me small small.

5 Likes

Re: Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week by Joseph099(m): 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2023
Before I comment, Make I go check the meaning of cheap again.

8 Likes

Re: Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week by TechCapon(m): 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2023
2013 avalon @ 13.5m? Too expensive if you ask me

2 Likes

Re: Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week by Timothy89(m): 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2023
imagine youths struggling or those that worth less than 10m buying a car of 5m, 7m

using capital to buy liability is one of the foolish things anyone shouldn't be happy about

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Process Your Tinted Glass Doctor's Report Here / Innovative Car Accessories |Bluetooth Mirror Kit|Car DVD|HID Xenon Headlight / Become A Car Influencer With This Simple Steps, Make Money Like Ola Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.