Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? (188132 Views)

Meet The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria Contestants! / Who Is Your Favourite Female Nickelodeon Channel Celeb / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by youngdigi(m): 3:02am On Nov 10, 2007
Bianca runs this shit

Reginia Askia is right behind her, besides that, all the rest are just ok
Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by Ifeniyi22(m): 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2007
I think that Abiola girl was lied to grin
Agreed some of them (beauty queens) have no business been on that list but she (Abiola) has no right making the list of pretty women that we should be discussing about ( Most beautiful girl in Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked )
I guess she was adjudged the finest on the night.Either the judges had vision issues or there was one long list of average contestants on the night
Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by Winnergal(f): 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2007
me think abiola is pretty

1 Share

Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by holythug(m): 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2007
Regina, in short i follow u, Nihil
Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by Shokoloko(f): 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2007
Only Bianca deserves it. But for some reason, i just happen to like Sabina and Matilda Kerry. Regina Askia tried, sha?
Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by ayoani(f): 10:46am On Nov 16, 2007
@ winnergal, dat pic of abiola bashorun u posted is pretty
Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by arinzology(m): 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2007
una get time,
Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by petitejay(f): 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2007
I'll go for Regina,Bianca and Agbani. no 2 much talk.
Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by bicee(f): 4:24pm On Nov 23, 2007
i'll go for
toyin raji - no 1
agbani
chinenye ochuba
omowunmi
and i think Munachi should not be there. she does not meet the standard of the rest beauty queens.
Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by brownsilk(f): 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2007
Regina, way to go

but they are all beautiful
Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by jeffoski(m): 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2007
chineye,omowunmi,bianca,regina,and agbani are too beautiful especially if you see them physically to me they are the most beautiful.

it's just a pity that it's only agbani that has won miss world and omowunmi miss tourism international.by now i thought our girls should be winning more international beauty competition
Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by EFOSAVAL(f): 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2008
this is really nice well done girl grin grin grin
Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by EFOSAVAL(f): 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2008
she is my beauty of all time grin grin grin
MBGN, 007 grin

Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by Joey82(m): 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2008
bianca is 1 of d most beautiful women ever born on african soil
she's no doubt d no. 1 on that list,
me thinks there are just two mbgn since its inception - bianca and others wink
Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 18, 2008
Joey82:

bianca is 1 of d most beautiful women ever born on african soil
she's no doubt d no. 1 on that list,
me thinks there are just two mbgn since its inception - bianca and others wink

back in the late eighties in Enugu if you saw her with her mom you'll think they were twins.
She definitely got her looks from her mother.
Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by quinofhart(f): 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2008
lmao Biance looks like a tranny. those who think she is beautiful are just typical of some Nigerians who reckon if you have a slightly pointy nose and fair skin then wow you are beautiful. Nah !!!!!!!!!!!! the others look like horses and only one half decent looking one there and that's Nike oshinowo.

p.s dont make any smart remarks of how i look, cos the thread asked us of our opinion and opinons too bad like aresholes we are all blessed with. wink
Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by favococo(f): 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2008
of course REGINA the number one cheesy
SUSAN also is nice wink

Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by bintab(f): 10:35am On Sep 30, 2008
i think bianca is most beatiful follow by reginal and no 3rd is nike.no talk about agbani , i dont consider her beautiful at all. sometimes the judges tend to have a favourites to cast their votes. kiss
Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by larayat(f): 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2008
omowunmi n agbani
Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by OgidiBoy(m): 5:16am On Dec 04, 2008
Anyone has a more recent picture of Bianca pls share it with us.
Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by spikedcylinder: 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2008
Chineye Ochuba is very beautiful sha. smiley
Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by turkish(m): 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2008
If i were around during the civil war, i woulda laid my life for Ojukwu.
I have so much respect fot the guy.

HOWEVER

when it comes to that MILF Bianca, I'd kill Ojukwu anytime to get a piece of that Pie.
In fact, when i'm done sexing Bianca, I'll cut of my Steamin Stalk and leave it in her as a souvenir from me.

That woman is hawt, i think she's even hotter right now (probably have something to do with Poor Pillow Service from the bloody octogenarian)

Ojukwu; Once again i love what u done for the igbos men, but on the Bianca issue me & u got a major bone to pick.

*starts Jerking off with some Aloe-vera hand cream*
Oh Bianca!, Bianca!!, Bianca!!!, Biancaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by A40(m): 10:49pm On Dec 05, 2008
I would go against popular opinion here and pick Chinenye Ochuba that babe was something else
Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by Raymond88(m): 11:09pm On Dec 05, 2008
Bianca is a goddess!! i bow in adoration.
Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by Danke1: 2:45am On Dec 06, 2008
Raymond88:

Bianca is a goddess!! i bow in adoration.

for real she is,dat woman is pretty,infact mammywater no fine reach her undecided d day i saw her i tot she was not a human being,her beauty is way outt.a dis world

then chinenye ochuba
Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by DavidDylan(m): 2:47am On Dec 06, 2008
dated Bianca's cousin some time ago . . . that girl was stunning . . . tall and cute. Must run in their family.
Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by Nobody: 2:49am On Dec 06, 2008
DavidDylan:

dated Bianca's cousin some time ago . . . that girl was stunning . . . tall and cute. Must run in their family.
You don forget say na every body be Bianca's cousin. She played you, dude!

1 Like

Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by Danke1: 2:51am On Dec 06, 2008
DavidDylan:

my brother dat family is blessed,d day i saw bianca i almost picked race,i was thinking she's a mermaid on earth embarassed
Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by chika98: 2:51am On Dec 06, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

*dead*
Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by bettes(f): 2:58am On Dec 06, 2008
Regina askia, was a runner up to a Bianca Onoh was'nt she?
Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by Danke1: 3:02am On Dec 06, 2008
yes she was
Re: Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? by DavidDylan(m): 3:32am On Dec 06, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Pele i sabi this one well well . . . we knew each other for over a yr before we even dated . . . dont be jealous young lady grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Most Richest Hottest & Sexiest Hausa Actresses / Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) / Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.