Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Abia Central: Labour Party Members Protest Sack Of Sen. Darlington Nwokocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Central: Labour Party Members Protest Sack Of Sen. Darlington Nwokocha (13235 Views)

Police Reacts To Trending Picture Of Sen. Abbo & IGP / "Party Members Spotted With Over 15 Bags Of Cash At Abuja Airport". Photos / Atiku Reacts On The Emergence Of Sen. Adeleke As Osun PDP Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Central: Labour Party Members Protest Sack Of Sen. Darlington Nwokocha by Reference(m): 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2023
Lots of people coming out to identify with folks who deny them by their irrational economic choices.
Shows our version of democracy is purely a feudal one.
One in which the people cannot relate their state with the mismanagement of their leadership.
What ordinarily are the people protesting about/for?

If the man cannot identify with their basic requirements to hold the candle of fidelity to the darkness of avarice covering this government then why does he deserve to be fought for.

We continue like this, we get absolutely nothing from this democratic experience except a belly full of sentiment.
Re: Abia Central: Labour Party Members Protest Sack Of Sen. Darlington Nwokocha by kestolove95(m): 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
All eyes on the judiciary.... The Judiciary is really doing it's work
Re: Abia Central: Labour Party Members Protest Sack Of Sen. Darlington Nwokocha by Omookunnimi(m): 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2023
That is the beauty of democracy. They are exercise their foundamental human rights.
Re: Abia Central: Labour Party Members Protest Sack Of Sen. Darlington Nwokocha by Mfetenang: 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2023
Omezif:
Protesting is senseless, you still have one court to appeal the judgement.
Re: Abia Central: Labour Party Members Protest Sack Of Sen. Darlington Nwokocha by Mfetenang: 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2023
Which court please?😂
Re: Abia Central: Labour Party Members Protest Sack Of Sen. Darlington Nwokocha by JagabanB: 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2023
Blaze14k:

Yah same one that made someone who took last position become. He didn't participate in primaries. Registered in apc that has a candidate already. God nigerians are best in telling themselves lie just to fit there narratives
The probIem with most of u is that u think everyone who supports a candidate in APC supports all APC candidates, I doñ't give a dàmn about SE pólitîcs, u can all burn urselves for all I care.
The legal system works with facts and data presented, if u cañ't present enough facts even if u are right, u will Iosé.
The court doesn't work with ur emotions like most of u SEners work with.
The court is a good when Obi became governor through the back door abi?
Re: Abia Central: Labour Party Members Protest Sack Of Sen. Darlington Nwokocha by JagabanB: 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2023
HardBishop:

haba I go set... let obi be rejected and ostracised for 4 or 8 years 🤣🤣 na fed go pursue all the ipob members for southeast.
we want to clinch to it but obi surfaced
to escape the consequences, pls plead for mercy and clemency and accept obi as your anointed candidate
He's ur anointed candidate in the East and ur churches not in Nigeria.
We want a situation where u people will totally shun elections, I will be really happy.
Re: Abia Central: Labour Party Members Protest Sack Of Sen. Darlington Nwokocha by Omoejigbahe(m): 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2023
Exercise in futility.
Re: Abia Central: Labour Party Members Protest Sack Of Sen. Darlington Nwokocha by Blaze14k: 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2023
JagabanB:

The probIem with most of u is that u think everyone who supports a candidate in APC supports all APC candidates, I doñ't give a dàmn about SE pólitîcs, u can all burn urselves for all I care.
The legal system works with facts and data presented, if u cañ't present enough facts even if u are right, u will Iosé.
The court doesn't work with ur emotions like most of u SEners work with.
The court is a good when Obi became governor through the back door abi?

So you actually think u can progress in life with this form of hatred.. anyways have a good day. I'm done here cos next thing is to start insulting me for now reason
Re: Abia Central: Labour Party Members Protest Sack Of Sen. Darlington Nwokocha by JagabanB: 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2023
Blaze14k:

So you actually think u can progress in life with this form of hatred.. anyways have a good day. I'm done here cos next thing is to start insulting me for now reason
U are done with h8red, rid urself of it.
Re: Abia Central: Labour Party Members Protest Sack Of Sen. Darlington Nwokocha by ufuosman(m): 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2023
Na wa
Re: Abia Central: Labour Party Members Protest Sack Of Sen. Darlington Nwokocha by Blaze14k: 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2023
JagabanB:

U are done with h8red, rid urself of it.

Ur business not mine
Re: Abia Central: Labour Party Members Protest Sack Of Sen. Darlington Nwokocha by Deepthoughts: 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2023
Indispensable85:
This is how you know them. Obidients are the most ignorant humans on earth today. So they want the appeal court to reverse the judgement. I bet most of them don't even know the appeal court is the final court for national assembly petitions. Lol 🤣🤣🤣
please you people should always try to understand issues first before commenting n condemnation,the labour party is protesting the ruling of the appeal court because the ruling was based on an internal matter of the labour party which the law forbid the court from adjudicating on,so the judgement is like a deliberate legal brigandage,what I don't know is if the matter can be taken before the supreme Court for legal interpretation because the supreme Court itself is clear on who can n should challenge an intra party matter.
Re: Abia Central: Labour Party Members Protest Sack Of Sen. Darlington Nwokocha by Ingocof(m): 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2023
chisomkachy:
LP members, electorates protest in Umuahia.

The protest is as a result of the sack of the Senate Minority Whip, Darlington Nwokocha as Senator representing Abia Central Senatorial Zone last week.

The Appeal Court upheld PDP's Akobundu as winner.

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7900509/appeal-court-sacks-senate-minority

Peter Obi has taught them to be wearing mourning clothes for protest.
Bunch of jesters.
Re: Abia Central: Labour Party Members Protest Sack Of Sen. Darlington Nwokocha by Indispensable85(m): 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2023
Deepthoughts:
please you people should always try to understand issues first before commenting n condemnation,the labour party is protesting the ruling of the appeal court because the ruling was based on an internal matter of the labour party which the law forbid the court from adjudicating on,so the judgement is like a deliberate legal brigandage,what I don't know is if the matter can be taken before the supreme Court for legal interpretation because the supreme Court itself is clear on who can n should challenge an intra party matter.

You just confirmed my assertion that you guys don't know that the appeal court is the final court in national assembly petitions. Lol 🤣

1 Like

Re: Abia Central: Labour Party Members Protest Sack Of Sen. Darlington Nwokocha by Deepthoughts: 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2023
Indispensable85:

You just confirmed my assertion that you guys don't know that the appeal court is the final court in national assembly petitions. Lol 🤣
Nobody disagrees with the fact that the appeal court is the final destination for national assembly electoral matters,the issue here is the appeal court going outside of it legal mandate to adjudicate n pass judgement on strictly intra party affairs,the supreme Court has clearly explain the position of the law in such cases, ideally the supreme Court should be involved now because it's now a case of interpretation n application of the law, except if you are saying that since the appeal court is the final in this instance they can choose to do whatever they like n it should just be accepted like that,but that would be very unfortunate.
Re: Abia Central: Labour Party Members Protest Sack Of Sen. Darlington Nwokocha by Indispensable85(m): 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2023
Deepthoughts:
Nobody disagrees with the fact that the appeal court is the final destination for national assembly electoral matters,the issue here is the appeal court going outside of it legal mandate to adjudicate n pass judgement on strictly intra party affairs,the supreme Court has clearly explain the position of the law in such cases, ideally the supreme Court should be involved now because it's now a case of interpretation n application of the law, except if you are saying that since the appeal court is the final in this instance they can choose to do whatever they like n it should just be accepted like that,but that would be very unfortunate.

Have you seen the judgement?
Re: Abia Central: Labour Party Members Protest Sack Of Sen. Darlington Nwokocha by DeeGov123(m): 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2023
I don't understand can't the matter be taken to the supreme court for final judgement
Re: Abia Central: Labour Party Members Protest Sack Of Sen. Darlington Nwokocha by Deepthoughts: 9:27am On Nov 07, 2023
Indispensable85:

Have you seen the judgement?
Have you found out why the labour party were protesting?
Re: Abia Central: Labour Party Members Protest Sack Of Sen. Darlington Nwokocha by Indispensable85(m): 9:40am On Nov 07, 2023
Deepthoughts:
Have you found out why the labour party were protesting?

If you've not seen the judgement why are you concluding? Beer palour gist... Lol 🤣
Re: Abia Central: Labour Party Members Protest Sack Of Sen. Darlington Nwokocha by od4life(m): 10:30am On Nov 07, 2023
DeeGov123:
I don't understand can't the matter be taken to the supreme court for final judgement

All legislative cases terminate at the Appeal Court.

Only the Presidential and Governorship go all the way to the Supreme Court.
Re: Abia Central: Labour Party Members Protest Sack Of Sen. Darlington Nwokocha by Deepthoughts: 1:03am On Nov 08, 2023
Indispensable85:

If you've not seen the judgement why are you concluding? Beer palour gist... Lol 🤣
If you haven't found out why the labour party was protesting why where you so quick to reach conclusion n began to castigate them?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Dissolves Rivers State Executives - Appoints 7-member Caretaker Committee / Osun Election: It Is Not Our Duty To Stop Vote Buying, Says INEC Commissioner / Wike Presents ₦‎1.1 Trillion FCT Budget To NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.