Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,291 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Obi: Supreme Court Ignored Rigging, Forgery, That Isn't Part Of Our Constitution - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi: Supreme Court Ignored Rigging, Forgery, That Isn't Part Of Our Constitution (17351 Views)

Katsina LP Presidential Campaign Coordinator Calls Obi "Supreme Monkey" / Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About / 2023: ‘Placeholder’ Has No Place In Our Constitution – INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi: Supreme Court Ignored Rigging, Forgery, That Isn't Part Of Our Constitution by INDOMIE9090(f): 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2023
Sore loser who couldn’t prove in court how he won.
He was relying on twitter mob

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: Supreme Court Ignored Rigging, Forgery, That Isn't Part Of Our Constitution by Omenlon: 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2023
bluefilm:

There was a time I used to strongly believe the country will eventually get it right someday.

Not anymore!
then relocate, it's not by force to leave in Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: Supreme Court Ignored Rigging, Forgery, That Isn't Part Of Our Constitution by Sillymoderators: 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2023
omenka:
Ask the Ode which states he won and how he was rigged out, he can't say.
The guy na confirmed ode!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi: Supreme Court Ignored Rigging, Forgery, That Isn't Part Of Our Constitution by athaboi(f): 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2023
Mosba:
Arrest this Biafran scum nowwww!
lolz...poor man who can't even afford 3 quality meal a day is also making noise with empty stomach! Nigerians are seriously sick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi: Supreme Court Ignored Rigging, Forgery, That Isn't Part Of Our Constitution by Olurondo: 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2023
Peter Obi is a sore loser.How shameless and disgraceful can Peter Obi be?Accept defeat and move on with your life.At least all Obidients are quick to say that you have a successful business.Face your business and say bye bye to politics.Peter Obi will never become the President of Nigeria!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi: Supreme Court Ignored Rigging, Forgery, That Isn't Part Of Our Constitution by CooldipoMPS: 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2023
cool
Re: Obi: Supreme Court Ignored Rigging, Forgery, That Isn't Part Of Our Constitution by Sillymoderators: 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2023
nospmoht:

You are sane abi?
No he is not Obi is crazy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi: Supreme Court Ignored Rigging, Forgery, That Isn't Part Of Our Constitution by Chochovini: 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2023
In a nutshell, they practically boycotted the basic facts why the case got to their table in the first place.
They knew if they had treated those areas of the case, we wouldn‘t have had a balaluu in Aso Rock today.
Again that would have taken away their share of the Millions dished out by the sniffer to ensure the misjudge and corrupt the process so that he was retain in power.
Re: Obi: Supreme Court Ignored Rigging, Forgery, That Isn't Part Of Our Constitution by SmartyPants(m): 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2023
So why didn't you present evidence of the rigging and forgery before the PEPT?

The laws are there and are clear for all to see. This man spent his time and money arguing that Shettima was double nominated, that Tinubu has a cr8minal conviction, that there is an impossible special requirement only applicable to the FCT, and that INEC not transmitting via IREV meant the election should be cancelled.

All of these arguments can only sweep the masses away but cant stand a minute of scrutiny in any Court.

So what was he expecting?

You go to Court to say A then come to the media to say B. Very dislikeable character. Same with Atiku but that one at least made more reasonable arguments.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: Supreme Court Ignored Rigging, Forgery, That Isn't Part Of Our Constitution by Sillymoderators: 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2023
bluefilm:

There was a time I used to strongly believe the country will eventually get it right someday.

Not anymore!
Get of here relocate to Gaza!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: Supreme Court Ignored Rigging, Forgery, That Isn't Part Of Our Constitution by bluefilm: 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2023
Omenlon:
then relocate, it's not by force to leave in Nigeria.

You don't solve that type of problem with another problem.
Re: Obi: Supreme Court Ignored Rigging, Forgery, That Isn't Part Of Our Constitution by Maize247(f): 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
Decarbonisation:

Ori baba e ti daaru, you bloody agbado chewing vagabond!
Ka a ye o kale. Idiotic son of Ipob. Your father Obi is mourning daily over election loss. What will those that lost more than 4 times do. Call your stupid father to order to stop this nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: Supreme Court Ignored Rigging, Forgery, That Isn't Part Of Our Constitution by firearcher: 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
I thought they say he never loses a court case. And those court cases he never lost were all in the "corrupt" Nigeria courts? And they could not stop him in spite of the corruption?

But now that he lost, that same courts are corrupt?

Maybe he never lost before simply because he had good cases. And he lost now because he did not. It could be that simple.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: Supreme Court Ignored Rigging, Forgery, That Isn't Part Of Our Constitution by Levels1(m): 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
So this idiot still alive

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: Supreme Court Ignored Rigging, Forgery, That Isn't Part Of Our Constitution by Meliziz: 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
That's what I expected of you my Chairman. They have set the trap I truly want for the contraption. Let me see where and how they can save themselves from here. Nigeria won't exist that long. Mark it somewherje.. cos the court which supposed to be the last resort will be so much confused that people will have no reason not to refute. They will sack someone and the person will form his own thugs and gangs and disobey and the court can't control any machinery to enforce obedience. Once it happens in 10 to 15 places then the whole thing is gone.
So to me Obi Won big time.
Re: Obi: Supreme Court Ignored Rigging, Forgery, That Isn't Part Of Our Constitution by DMerciful(m): 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
He wasn't defeated so can't accept the rigging done by INEC, Amoda, Bubu and the compromised judiciary.

No congratulations for the mandate international Tinubu
seunmsg:
Attention seeking sore loser who can't accept defeat.
Re: Obi: Supreme Court Ignored Rigging, Forgery, That Isn't Part Of Our Constitution by bluefilm: 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Get of here relocate to Gaza!

Is that the only stupid thing you can think of to say?

Come on, say some much more stupider things.

I know what you're capable of.

Don't disappoint me
Re: Obi: Supreme Court Ignored Rigging, Forgery, That Isn't Part Of Our Constitution by Babalegba(m): 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2023
YouAreNobody:

Spew your jargon, as usual, but you know what he said is the truth
Peter Obi has no truth in him. He claimed to have won despite having no weight whatsoever in the north.He then claimed you needed 25 percent in abuja grin.
He was my second choice but not any more.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi: Supreme Court Ignored Rigging, Forgery, That Isn't Part Of Our Constitution by allthingsgood: 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2023
lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: Supreme Court Ignored Rigging, Forgery, That Isn't Part Of Our Constitution by Larryndelaw: 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2023
The groaning of Mr GBAJUE. Always licking Sidikatu Ass

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi: Supreme Court Ignored Rigging, Forgery, That Isn't Part Of Our Constitution by Catapault: 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2023
bluefilm:

Not anymore!

We don’t care what you think.

The Supreme Court has decided.

If you don’t like it, you can leave the country with Peter Obi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: Supreme Court Ignored Rigging, Forgery, That Isn't Part Of Our Constitution by kisscivic(m): 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2023
No evidence, you go explain tire.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi: Supreme Court Ignored Rigging, Forgery, That Isn't Part Of Our Constitution by Dannydavito: 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2023
Ya, that's right. I suggest they must have been bribed. Know this and know peace.
Re: Obi: Supreme Court Ignored Rigging, Forgery, That Isn't Part Of Our Constitution by bluefilm: 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2023
Catapault:
We don’t care what you think.

Exactly 💯

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: Supreme Court Ignored Rigging, Forgery, That Isn't Part Of Our Constitution by Dittodat: 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2023
YouAreNobody:

Spew your jargon, as usual, but you know what he said is the truth
Truth to you but lies to anyone with common sense and to most Nigerians. That's all that matters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi: Supreme Court Ignored Rigging, Forgery, That Isn't Part Of Our Constitution by Kukutente23: 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2023
seunmsg:
When your Buhari was going from court to court from 2003 to 2011, was he an attention seeking sore loser too?
Re: Obi: Supreme Court Ignored Rigging, Forgery, That Isn't Part Of Our Constitution by jaxxy(m): 3:29pm On Nov 06, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
A sore loser
Maize247:
Mumu man. We are tired of this noise Mr liar
seunmsg:

it is important as a nation and people that we preserve the Truth. It is what will eventually set us free and there is only One Truth.

The supreme Court cannot distort the Truth.

1 Like

Re: Obi: Supreme Court Ignored Rigging, Forgery, That Isn't Part Of Our Constitution by omenka(m): 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2023
Racoon:
Well, those are the baseline principles they criminal government system they and their cronies love to operates. This is why the nation is not and will never get better.
The nation will get better to the utter disappointment of sore bitter losers like you and your kinsmen.

This wishes you habour in your hearts and voice out from time to time against the country is the reason why your desolate enclave is not and will never get better. What you wish on Nigeria is exactly what is happening to your Biafra.

Nigeria will thrive and outlive all your death wishes and evil intentions. It is a fact.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: Supreme Court Ignored Rigging, Forgery, That Isn't Part Of Our Constitution by JOemmy(m): 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2023
Nigeria looks like lost cause I live my life as if the nigerian govt doesn't even exist.
Re: Obi: Supreme Court Ignored Rigging, Forgery, That Isn't Part Of Our Constitution by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2023
Bobloco:
That is the emilokan constitution
True
Re: Obi: Supreme Court Ignored Rigging, Forgery, That Isn't Part Of Our Constitution by saysoo: 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2023
[quote author=politicoNG post=126822974][/quote] PO, your political ideology is that of adversary politics. It is wicked and dangerous. The elections are well over, all of you rigged and forged.

1 Like

Re: Obi: Supreme Court Ignored Rigging, Forgery, That Isn't Part Of Our Constitution by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2023
seunmsg:
Exactly

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why PDP Lost Edo, Ondo And May Lose Future Elections - Ali Sheriff Faction / I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari / Why You Should Stay Hooked To AFCON 2019 (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.