Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Naira Will Experience Massive Fall This Week - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Will Experience Massive Fall This Week (2411 Views)

Why Naira Will Continue To Appreciate / Coronavirus Fears Cost The World’s 5 Richest People $36bn This Week / ‘Anyone Caught Abusing The Naira Will Face Jail Terms’ – CBN Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Will Experience Massive Fall This Week by GreaterFuture(m): 5:14am On Nov 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
How much usdt did you buy?

usdt is presently less than 1k. I don't see usdt rising up to 1300 again this year unless the CBN stop paying the forex backlog and don't also get all the billions of dollars they are expecting.

Where did you buy it at less than 1k??
As at when you posted this at 4:25pm, it was well above 1k
So where did you buy yours at less than 1k?
Re: Naira Will Experience Massive Fall This Week by Kachidubem: 6:28am On Nov 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The funny thing is that inflation is always wiping off all the extra naira they make on hoarding dollars.

When price of dollar rise, cost of goods and services also rise.
They will learn the hard way... that guy is on his way to loosing his next 1 mill.

Market closed at 970/1$ black market

Re: Naira Will Experience Massive Fall This Week by Kachidubem: 6:28am On Nov 07, 2023
GreaterFuture:

What the rate now... grin

Re: Naira Will Experience Massive Fall This Week by Ikaeniyan0: 6:31am On Nov 07, 2023
GreaterFuture:

Make your research on Binance yourself.
Re: Naira Will Experience Massive Fall This Week by Couldntfigurean: 7:15am On Nov 07, 2023
See Agabdorians giving themselves false hopes

Tinubu,on your k leg we shall stand

4 Likes

Re: Naira Will Experience Massive Fall This Week by udede(m): 7:17am On Nov 07, 2023
samtoles:
Naira will experience massive fall from this week. It closed at 950 on Friday and is currently 1030 this morning. It is expected to add at least 70 Naira per day. Next naira target is 2000 by November ending/Early December.

What we witnessed last week was a bullish mirage. It happens every November.
The Naira in your bank account will become useless. Go and use it to buy crypto or visit a mallam and buy real dollar.

Want to doubt me? Save this post.

God forbid
Re: Naira Will Experience Massive Fall This Week by Kk4(m): 8:01am On Nov 07, 2023
I believe CBN will try to keep it just below 1000. Sentimental price. Come next year, Naira will definitely appreciate. OP, your best bet right now is to buy BTC or ETH.
Goodluck
Re: Naira Will Experience Massive Fall This Week by Victoronah1: 9:31am On Nov 07, 2023
Kachidubem:

I've explained this thing to them before...

Ps4 wey we dey buy 75k that year 2016/17... shebi now dem dey sell for almost 200k.

Even if I save for dollar,shebi inflation for still wipe the gain... I just tire for this nighas

I'm just unhappy seeing unpatriotic Nigerians wishing n praying dia currency weakens
that's the whole point. If you don't hoard the dollar, that 75k will be nothing now, it may only buy spaghetti. But by hoarding you maintain and keep you money at the same level of inflation. So the 75k will now be 200k which still allows you to buy the PS4 if you intended to do it earlier with 75k. Shikena

3 Likes

Re: Naira Will Experience Massive Fall This Week by Victoronah1: 9:35am On Nov 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The funny thing is that inflation is always wiping off all the extra naira they make on hoarding dollars.

When price of dollar rise, cost of goods and services also rise.
that's a lie, it doesn't wile it off. Dollar actually stops your money from inflation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Will Experience Massive Fall This Week by Ikaeniyan0: 9:52am On Nov 07, 2023
Victoronah1:
that's a lie, it doesn't wile it off. Dollar actually stops your money from inflation.

It does not make sense buying the dollar and keeping at home. Inflation will make it useless
Re: Naira Will Experience Massive Fall This Week by saasala(m): 10:28am On Nov 07, 2023
Kachidubem:

So I would have bought dollar and leave it for 7 years untouched...like I don't have bills or expenses to make

Can you leave money untouched for that long...let's keep tracking your 8 mill sha and see where it lands

Well, that's the difference between you and I, the 8 milli is not my last card. Its just about 50% of what I have. If I wanted to risk it all, I would have put like 20 milli. And yes, I can leave it for as long as possible. Its been lying fallow for God-knows-when. The money can keep going up and down and I will continue to pay all my bills, eat well, sleep well and even have extra more to cheat on my wife with single girls.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Will Experience Massive Fall This Week by Kachidubem: 10:31am On Nov 07, 2023
saasala:

Well, that's the difference between you and I, the 8 milli is not my last card. Its just about 50% of what I have. If I wanted to risk it all, I would have put like 20 milli. And yes, I can leave it for as long as possible. Its been lying fallow for God-knows-when
Pains grin

The pain you passing thru,I can feel it in your throat. grin

No matter how big you wan claim ...loosing 2 million naira is painful. grin
Re: Naira Will Experience Massive Fall This Week by GreaterFuture(m): 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2023
Kachidubem:

What the rate now... grin
It's 1112, 1113...
Re: Naira Will Experience Massive Fall This Week by GreaterFuture(m): 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Make your research on Binance yourself.
Binnace is literally saying 1112, 1113 per dollars
There is no 'research' to make, all you basically have to do is open the app and see the current market Price
And I'm telling you the price right now as I'm posting this
Yesterday as at the time he made that post, he was incorrect too, well Above 1000... Per dollar
Re: Naira Will Experience Massive Fall This Week by Ikaeniyan0: 1:33pm On Nov 07, 2023
GreaterFuture:

Binnace is literally saying 1112, 1113 per dollars
There is no 'research' to make, all you basically have to do is open the app and see the current market Price
And I'm telling you the price right now as I'm posting this
Yesterday as at the time he made that post, he was incorrect too, well Above 1000... Per dollar
I still stand my ground on my earlier comments on this thread.

Usdt is now 1011
Re: Naira Will Experience Massive Fall This Week by Kachidubem: 2:19pm On Nov 07, 2023
GreaterFuture:

It's 1112, 1113...
Sha keep updating me when it comes bàck to 1030
Re: Naira Will Experience Massive Fall This Week by Kachidubem: 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2023
GreaterFuture:

It's 1112, 1113...
You are a liar ...I just checked now

It is 1010
Smelling liar

Re: Naira Will Experience Massive Fall This Week by Kachidubem: 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I still stand my ground on my earlier comments on this thread.

Usdt is now 1011
You are correct...it is 1010

This thing should do fast and enter 800... I want people to loose money ASAP

I support Liverpool, do you know I can't even bet against my club Liverpool...I'm not even from Liverpool but just for the love ... I can't

See bad people wishing dia country bad like kilode
Re: Naira Will Experience Massive Fall This Week by Ikaeniyan0: 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2023
saasala:

It's hitting 1150 by the close of business tomorrow.
Your prediction is turning wrong base on price right now, it's nowhere close to 1100 sef not to talk of 1150.
Re: Naira Will Experience Massive Fall This Week by Ikaeniyan0: 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2023
Kachidubem:

It is 1010
Smelling liar
The OP 8 million have reduce to 6.3 million grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Will Experience Massive Fall This Week by Kachidubem: 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The OP 8 million have reduce to 6.3 million grin
grin grin
Na true oooo ! Lmao

He's walking away with 5 mill... inshi allah

How can some people be praying for the naira to crash, they don't even care about the common man on d street ... just dia selfish reasons... too bad... I'm heart broken I swear.
Re: Naira Will Experience Massive Fall This Week by Kachidubem: 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2023
samtoles:

It will hit 1,500 by next week or upper.
Are you still day dreaming grin
Re: Naira Will Experience Massive Fall This Week by GreaterFuture(m): 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2023
Kachidubem:

It is 1010
Smelling liar
We are talking of Binance...
Re: Naira Will Experience Massive Fall This Week by Kachidubem: 2:49pm On Nov 07, 2023
GreaterFuture:

Oh ..now na binance.

Na scammers full binance p2p naija version

No one will pay you 1113 for a dollar right now

.. go to the nearest aboki now ...and ask how much... they are buying your dollar for now for 990 , 980... grin
Re: Naira Will Experience Massive Fall This Week by Kachidubem: 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2023
GreaterFuture:

People put up different price on binance including scammers

I'm sure if you check , you will see 1010 too

Right now , your dollar is worth 1010 and less

Accept the reality

Source ; ABOKI is my guy grin

Na aboki rate I believe...my guy is buying 980

Re: Naira Will Experience Massive Fall This Week by Care4: 3:01pm On Nov 07, 2023
Kk4:
I believe CBN will try to keep it just below 1000. Sentimental price. Come next year, Naira will definitely appreciate. OP, your best bet right now is to buy BTC or ETH.
Goodluck

Until them, NGN will keep dancing around 1k.
Re: Naira Will Experience Massive Fall This Week by Ikaeniyan0: 3:03pm On Nov 07, 2023
Kachidubem:

grin grin
Na true oooo ! Lmao

He's walking away with 5 mill... inshi allah

How can some people be praying for the naira to crash, they don't even care about the common man on d street ... just dia selfish reasons... too bad... I'm heart broken I swear.
If he still insist on going ahead with his sabotage, he will walk away with less than 5 million naira

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Will Experience Massive Fall This Week by Kachidubem: 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2023
Kk4:
Goodluck
Dey play
Re: Naira Will Experience Massive Fall This Week by GreaterFuture(m): 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2023
Kachidubem:

Accept the reality

Yes Na Binnace, that's the conversation from the get go... Other matters in the thread and politics etc. I'm not in on that
I'm only replying the fellow I originally quoted.

You are behaving like a @#₦&

As for what you posted, No Aboki gave me 1010 yesterday, how much more today
The site is wrong
Links to any apps paying below 130 or 120, actual places
Re: Naira Will Experience Massive Fall This Week by GreaterFuture(m): 9:23pm On Nov 07, 2023
Kachidubem:

It is 1010
Smelling liar
Is something else attached to this conversation or what? Why the emotion and outbursts??

A man said Binance is so so and so, and I replied simply... You are here shouting senselessly
Re: Naira Will Experience Massive Fall This Week by samtoles: 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2023
Kachidubem:

Accept the reality

Dey play my fans

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Nigerian Entertainment Industry Is Taking A New Turn With The Emergence Of R / Detail Info On Ice Block Business / How To Make Cool Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.