Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Who Has Seen This On Their Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Has Seen This On Their Phone (2915 Views)

Who Has MTN Volte Enabled On Their Phone? / Nigerians To Submit Their Phone's IMEI Number To NCC From July / Who Else Has Seen Mtn 4g+ On Their Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Seen This On Their Phone by EmmyMaestro(m): 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2023
My phone is running on Android 9.0, i was just browsing and when I hit the home button it showed me this, it looks like it is asking me to upgrade. I don't know who else has seen this

Re: Who Has Seen This On Their Phone by youngrichnigga: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2023
If you're using Infinix which runs on the XOS, I guess it's safe for you to upgrade the firmware as advised by the prompt cool cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has Seen This On Their Phone by MissSlimbody(f): 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2023
I saw it some weeks ago, you can go ahead and upgrade. It is completely safe.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Seen This On Their Phone by PapaNnamdi: 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2023
If you upgrade Infinix, itel, Tecno, just day bye bye to the phone, cos your camera go white, you ba3 will die faster and your CPU will hang the phone till you get frustrated and get another phone

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Seen This On Their Phone by Andersonken(m): 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2023
I experienced this just 3days ago,i had no option than to update it (launch)
Re: Who Has Seen This On Their Phone by payaseriy: 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2023
Infinix , Tecno, Itel, all are useless piece of toy.

Try Samsung and say hallelujah. Even my iPhone 14 is a toy compared to my samsung.

5 Likes

Re: Who Has Seen This On Their Phone by Spreadlove8888(m): 8:44pm On Nov 06, 2023
[quote author=PapaNnamdi post=126828112]If you upgrade Infinix, itel, Tecno, just day bye bye to the phone, cos your camera go white, you ba3 will die faster and your CPU will hang the phone till you get frustrated and get another phone[l/quote]

Am telling you bro

It's quite frustrating.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Seen This On Their Phone by Talkisneeded: 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2023
PapaNnamdi:
If you upgrade Infinix, itel, Tecno, just day bye bye to the phone, cos your camera go white, you ba3 will die faster and your CPU will hang the phone till you get frustrated and get another phone

See hoe you described it, nairalanders ehn.
Re: Who Has Seen This On Their Phone by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2023
payaseriy:

Try Samsung and say hallelujah. Even my iPhone 14 is a toy compared to my samsung.
is Samsung dat good?
Re: Who Has Seen This On Their Phone by nnamdizen(m): 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2023
It has officially gotten to the point that Nigerians dont trust even their phones. wahala

Re: Who Has Seen This On Their Phone by EmmyMaestro(m): 11:08pm On Nov 06, 2023
MissSlimbody:
I saw it some weeks ago, you can go ahead and upgrade. It is completely safe.

Thanks, just did it and it looks okay, we just hope our sensitive data are safe
Re: Who Has Seen This On Their Phone by PrinceJoeWan(m): 11:14pm On Nov 06, 2023
Saw it this afternoon, although I followed the prompts but I later went into the app [HIOS launcher] and I uninstalled updates!

I no dey for wahala oh,
This people are just releasing updates to keep up with trends and not because there is necessarily any update to the intended app.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Seen This On Their Phone by Chasito(m): 6:48am On Nov 07, 2023
I use infinix hot 30i but I never see any update o
Re: Who Has Seen This On Their Phone by payaseriy: 9:21am On Nov 07, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

is Samsung dat good?
extremely good
Re: Who Has Seen This On Their Phone by Isah24: 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2023
EmmyMaestro:
My phone is running on Android 9.0, i was just browsing and when I hit the home button it showed me this, it looks like it is asking me to upgrade. I don't know who else has seen this
I saw it just go ahead and upgrade
Re: Who Has Seen This On Their Phone by ToladolVentures(m): 2:58pm On Nov 07, 2023
ok
Re: Who Has Seen This On Their Phone by EmmyMaestro(m): 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2023
Isah24:
I saw it just go ahead and upgrade

Okay

1 Like

Re: Who Has Seen This On Their Phone by Obierika(m): 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2023
payaseriy:

Who dash monkey banana?

Where you see money buy iPhone 14?

Onye aguu

1 Like

Re: Who Has Seen This On Their Phone by payaseriy: 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2023
Obierika:

Who dash monkey banana?

Where you see money buy iPhone 14?

Onye aguu
hmmm well. Everybody is not like u. I won't explain anything to u. If u think iPhone 14 is a big deal to you, that's ur problem man. It just a stupid toy I barely take out.
Re: Who Has Seen This On Their Phone by Obierika(m): 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2023
payaseriy:
hmmm well. Everybody is not like u. I won't explain anything to u. If u think iPhone 14 is a big deal to you, that's ur problem man. It just a stupid toy I barely take out.

Piss off!

Hungry tribal bigot
Re: Who Has Seen This On Their Phone by Chicagograduate(m): 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2023
All easy buyers experienced it.My own na yesterday.This phone creditors dey control our phones.
Re: Who Has Seen This On Their Phone by Omoawoke2(m): 3:35pm On Jan 14
payaseriy:

I can smell an inferior person from distance, the way you hammer on iPhone 14, BTC shows you have serious inferiority complex. You are a low life.
I’m not saying you don’t have an iPhone as you claim, but seriously little fellow, poor people show off the most the little things they manage to acquire.
I spit at you, you need to come out of poverty of the mind
Re: Who Has Seen This On Their Phone by payaseriy: 4:25pm On Jan 14
Omoawoke2:

I can smell an inferior person from distance, the way you hammer on iPhone 14, BTC shows you have serious inferiority complex. You are a low life.
I’m not saying you don’t have an iPhone as you claim, but seriously little fellow, poor people show off the most the little things they manage to acquire.
I spit at you, you need to come out of poverty of the mind
e pain u well well o... Lol

Nor worry, I nor need to fight u. Na God u dey fight, let God Judge u. You will smell the wrath of God soon, keep declaring war against God's prophet.
Re: Who Has Seen This On Their Phone by Jacku: 7:07pm On Jan 14
That should be an update

(1) (Reply)

N72 Users Forum / How To Convert Airtime To Cash? / 10 Must Have Play Store Apps On Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.