Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Makinde Grants N25,000 For Workers, N15,000 For Pensioners In Oyo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde Grants N25,000 For Workers, N15,000 For Pensioners In Oyo (12287 Views)

Gridlock As Pensioners In Edo Protest Non-Payment Of Gratuities / Pensioners In Delta State Protest 30-Month Arrears, Block Government House / Buhari Approves Minimum Wage For Pensioners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde Grants N25,000 For Workers, N15,000 For Pensioners In Oyo by lrman(m): 6:34pm On Nov 06, 2023
turmacs:
When i see yorubas bragging about having the best state in Nigeria, i can't help but laugh. That is true, Lagos is the most developed state in Nigeria, but the southern region is the most developed region in Nigeria. One thing about the Igbos i like is that they focus more and equal wealth distribution, that is why a very high percentage of the richest/upper middle class people in Nigeria are igbos. Some yorubas will say "ehnn, but there is no igbo man among the top ten richest in Nigeria" Honestly that is a stupid premises for comparison. The igbos, just like the Chinese, don't practice capitalism, where almost all the wealth in the country is possessed by the top 1% just like in American, but they are more of communists who focus more on the equal distribution of wealth and community welfare over personal gain. You can't compare the caliber of houses in Southern Nigeria to those in any other part of Nigeria, even the best one's in Lagos and Abuja sef, almost all of them are owned by Igbos, that is to tell you that they have the highest purchasing power among other Nigerians

Who asked for this epistles

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Grants N25,000 For Workers, N15,000 For Pensioners In Oyo by iTommysco: 6:34pm On Nov 06, 2023
Re: Makinde Grants N25,000 For Workers, N15,000 For Pensioners In Oyo by Hezzyluv: 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2023
turmacs:
When i see yorubas bragging about having the best state in Nigeria, i can't help but laugh. That is true, Lagos is the most developed state in Nigeria, but the southern region is the most developed region in Nigeria. One thing about the Igbos i like is that they focus more and equal wealth distribution, that is why a very high percentage of the richest/upper middle class people in Nigeria are igbos. Some yorubas will say "ehnn, but there is no igbo man among the top ten richest in Nigeria" Honestly that is a stupid premises for comparison. The igbos, just like the Chinese, don't practice capitalism, where almost all the wealth in the country is possessed by the top 1% just like in American, but they are more of communists who focus more on the equal distribution of wealth and community welfare over personal gain. You can't compare the caliber of houses in Southern Nigeria to those in any other part of Nigeria, even the best one's in Lagos and Abuja sef, almost all of them are owned by Igbos, that is to tell you that they have the highest purchasing power among other Nigerians

Na wa ooo
Re: Makinde Grants N25,000 For Workers, N15,000 For Pensioners In Oyo by blowjohn(m): 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2023
JagabanB:

The headline says Oyo not Abuja.

The headline didn't say if they have family members in abuja grin
Re: Makinde Grants N25,000 For Workers, N15,000 For Pensioners In Oyo by yewit37486: 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2023
turmacs:

So, what does this have to do with the topic

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Grants N25,000 For Workers, N15,000 For Pensioners In Oyo by Tayorshd87: 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2023
gentposh:
Even FG never fulfill their own this one wan run him own...

Audio

Heared some federal para staters.have recieved it ooo
Re: Makinde Grants N25,000 For Workers, N15,000 For Pensioners In Oyo by Adunbi3: 6:37pm On Nov 06, 2023
turmacs:

What is the correlation with the topic, you just an ethnic bigot. if someone do well praise the person and move on thats all

3 Likes

Re: Makinde Grants N25,000 For Workers, N15,000 For Pensioners In Oyo by Tayorshd87: 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2023
turmacs:

My dear I guess u must be an illiterate to have posted what doesn't relate to the topic πŸ™β˜ΉοΈ

U no do project for school at all 😳

Read and understand before typing rubbish next time

1 Like

Re: Makinde Grants N25,000 For Workers, N15,000 For Pensioners In Oyo by Ballo1292(m): 6:42pm On Nov 06, 2023
turmacs:

What is the relevance of this bigotry filled trash you just wrote to the headline?

Many neophytes on the keypad on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Grants N25,000 For Workers, N15,000 For Pensioners In Oyo by adenigga(m): 6:44pm On Nov 06, 2023
olatade:
God bless GSM
A.......

Re: Makinde Grants N25,000 For Workers, N15,000 For Pensioners In Oyo by Adebayorsayaty: 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2023
Oti looo 😘😘😘
Re: Makinde Grants N25,000 For Workers, N15,000 For Pensioners In Oyo by JagabanB: 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2023
blowjohn:

The headline didn't say if they have family members in abuja grin
Family members who wants to live large don't depend on others.

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Grants N25,000 For Workers, N15,000 For Pensioners In Oyo by Burgerlomo: 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2023
Better than nothing πŸ‘
Re: Makinde Grants N25,000 For Workers, N15,000 For Pensioners In Oyo by gentposh: 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2023
Tayorshd87:

Heared some federal para staters.have recieved it ooo

They only received the first 35k for September.. October has not been paid

1 Like

Re: Makinde Grants N25,000 For Workers, N15,000 For Pensioners In Oyo by Poll23: 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2023
victorclean:
First time am seeing good thing from Seyi but it's not enough anyway.

Really ? but Makinde has been one of the performing governor
Re: Makinde Grants N25,000 For Workers, N15,000 For Pensioners In Oyo by victorclean(f): 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2023
Poll23:

Travel all through Ogun state and judge by yourself.
Re: Makinde Grants N25,000 For Workers, N15,000 For Pensioners In Oyo by Federalis: 7:36pm On Nov 06, 2023
Nah 25k una dey praise am for?
Re: Makinde Grants N25,000 For Workers, N15,000 For Pensioners In Oyo by sinero: 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2023
BigDawsNet:

31$/Month...chia dis country still gat long way to go sha..

Anyway, you have done well Mr Governor...

Oga, we spend naira in Nigeria not dollars. Stop dis nonsense dollarization.

3 Likes

Re: Makinde Grants N25,000 For Workers, N15,000 For Pensioners In Oyo by laurel03(m): 7:49pm On Nov 06, 2023
Poll23:

very useless governor... Na Audio
Re: Makinde Grants N25,000 For Workers, N15,000 For Pensioners In Oyo by Poll23: 7:50pm On Nov 06, 2023
victorclean:

Travel all through Ogun state and judge by yourself.
He's governor of Oyo state na
Re: Makinde Grants N25,000 For Workers, N15,000 For Pensioners In Oyo by Poll23: 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2023
laurel03:
very useless governor... Na Audio

Serious oo
Re: Makinde Grants N25,000 For Workers, N15,000 For Pensioners In Oyo by Kanmiboy(m): 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2023
BigDawsNet:

31$/Month...chia dis country still gat long way to go sha..

Anyway, you have done well Mr Governor...
Like we spend in our local market with dollar....

1 Like

Re: Makinde Grants N25,000 For Workers, N15,000 For Pensioners In Oyo by Voiceofthestree: 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2023
Nirah26:
TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH EXPERTS....

Hello!
Let's make money together.
Get train, join our trading group and trade profitable.
The facts are here for you to see. Join our trading group and trade by copying me.
You don't need to worry about analysing charts. All you need to do is to download Bybit, create account and copy me using my accurate signals and guide. If you are new , admin would put you through from scratch.

Goodluck!!!

Scam
Re: Makinde Grants N25,000 For Workers, N15,000 For Pensioners In Oyo by Kaytixy: 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2023
Yahaya Bello come and see your mate. Stupid governor
Re: Makinde Grants N25,000 For Workers, N15,000 For Pensioners In Oyo by victorclean(f): 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2023
Poll23:

He's governor of Oyo state na

Yes is Oyo. Go through Oyo and judge by yourself

1 Like

Re: Makinde Grants N25,000 For Workers, N15,000 For Pensioners In Oyo by Tayorshd87: 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2023
gentposh:

They only received the first 35k for September.. October has not been paid

Ok let's hope if they will pay state this month then
Re: Makinde Grants N25,000 For Workers, N15,000 For Pensioners In Oyo by MrPaul2: 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2023
victorclean:
First time am seeing good thing from Makinde but it's not enough anyway.
O don't know oyo state or you don't have anyone connected to civil service in oyo. I serve in oyo in 2020, this man pay even before 28th and he do pay 13months in a year including nysc corp members working in state and local government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde Grants N25,000 For Workers, N15,000 For Pensioners In Oyo by victorclean(f): 9:15pm On Nov 06, 2023
MrPaul2:

O don't know oyo state or you don't have anyone connected to civil service in oyo. I serve in oyo in 2020, this man pay even before 28th and he do pay 13months in a year including nysc corp members working in state and local government.

Salary payment is an entitlement for the work rendered by workers and not a gratification or dividend from a government ok.

Almost governors pays 13 months. The true democratic dividends are far from paying of salaries, gratuities
Re: Makinde Grants N25,000 For Workers, N15,000 For Pensioners In Oyo by Mrkindness: 9:41pm On Nov 06, 2023
Hunger go kill the waste people.
Re: Makinde Grants N25,000 For Workers, N15,000 For Pensioners In Oyo by AbuAeesha: 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2023
blowjohn:
15k.
That's 2 catfish with chips in abuja.

25k.

That's lunch for 4 at biobak restaurant in abuja
Who cares πŸ˜‚
Most of the beneficiaries are also appreciating the development.

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Grants N25,000 For Workers, N15,000 For Pensioners In Oyo by Kittytom9909: 10:52pm On Nov 06, 2023
victorclean:
First time am seeing good thing from Makinde but it's not enough anyway.

I can say and bet with full chest that you are not for any where in Ohio state and not even living here. Evil fellow of darkness! Drop 2.2 billion to add to it nw

1 Like

Re: Makinde Grants N25,000 For Workers, N15,000 For Pensioners In Oyo by oneman2k7: 3:12am On Nov 07, 2023
What happens to the 35k federal government proposed?

Nlc should not take this. Some useless governors will now be at liberty to give any amount to their work force.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plot To Remove Dogara As Speaker Causes Tension In House Of Reps / Eko EDC Beg People To Pay Their Bills In Ojo, Lagos (Video) / Nigerian Senators, Reps To Pocket N23β€€7 Billion As Gratuity, Allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.