Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK (58477 Views)

Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance / Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual / Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by diamond68: 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2023
Olumaeme:
Maybe I don't understand but the story akund somehow.

I sincerely believe that there is more to this story or something fishy is beneath what the man is telling us.

He also told us how his wife was aware of some of the things but could not get how to kick the guy out or take the matter to the police.

The man himself, also did not state his moves, did his wife tell him about this stories before she died, if yes, why didn't he visit the UK to see things for himself? If it was after her death, why didn't the wife tell him?

Could it also be that, the daughter's friend who introduced the guy to her was up to something?

Was the daughter also using pills to pass her exams? If not why would she be scared of blackmail or why didn't they even encourage her to come home when they noticed all the issues?

Well, at the end of the day, men should learn how to be close to their children, and should not use their wives as intermediary.

If the man has been present in the girl's, the boyfriend will watch his step and will not misbehave. Also fathers have to be very brutal, he looks like he has left everything to God, maybe because he knows there was a shady deal, if not, why not do a one man match to the UK police to demand justice?

I am not in their shoe and cannot tell them how to mourn.
RIP to the dead.
i know the family. the guy has relocated back to nigeria about 20 years ago. the girl grew up with her white mum

3 Likes

Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by Milec: 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2023
Your child have never been to Nigeria,still you made her director of a company she has never been to. and you want to send her 100000 dollars you made in nigeria, was these not greedy.They always find excuses of everything not working in nigeria,no security in nigeria,i want to train my child abroad,but now their is life security in UK.
What left now is to be shouting UK police are corrupt,tribal bigot and racism.
Please handle your case,no need to shout out for help.

7 Likes

Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by whizzler: 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2023
TheFacelessMan:
I read the whole story.

Yes, one can be extra gullible if not exposed to the "harsh life" and streetwise attitude in Nigeria....

But from a neutral perspective, the man's story is all about defending his late daughter at all cost - like his kid could do no wrong. It's likely she was culpable to a degree.

RIP to her.

I agree with u, his story is sketchy and defensive. D guy really got into her head to make her be at his mercy. So mu h to learn for young ladies out there
Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2023
Olamideey:

https://punchng.com/my-daughters-boyfriend-blackmailed-her-to-commit-suicide-in-uk-father/
Pure yahoo boy exactly what the “The Tinder Swindler“ guy was doing with girls too after everything they only arrested him for using fake passport that all after few months in jail he was sent back to Israel where his enjoying his wealth.
This people introduced Yahoo Yahoo to us looking for rich girls and spoiling them with gifts and all paid expense trips to Europe.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by UnemployedGradu: 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2023
Olamideey:

https://punchng.com/my-daughters-boyfriend-blackmailed-her-to-commit-suicide-in-uk-father/
no rip to waste, she already enjoyed her life on earth. 1997 to 2023..that's 26 years of being with a rich parent,born at U.k, went to the best university of Manchester city, kept getting jobs in a roll but she doesn't have sense unlike me that was born in this Nigeria, went to uniben, came out with second class but haven't gotten good job..I have been struggling for 5 years now with no good job. Actually the reason I wanted to study medicine or pharmacy last decade but jamb kept selling my result so I eventually went for a lower course of biochemistry. Oloyode of jamb just that it shall never be well with you, your daughters would end up in love scams like this and I would read their R.I.P here one day. You changed my destiny because of compromising of my three jamb results I wrote consecutively! God would judge you.

3 Likes

Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by DaChosenOne: 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Na so...

You won't marry your type and colour.. you want Posh..

E Don be...ndi class

No RIP to waste

She's biracial. Her Nigerian father was/is a white woman chaser. I thought she looked mixed. Nigerian men have a lot of out of wedlock mixed race kids in the West. They abandon them and the non-Black mothers.

4 Likes

Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by VIicard(m): 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2023
Its void.No proof
Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by Geovanni412(m): 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
The guy is a strong wi*zard. He gave her an incurable STD and still manipulated her finances. I pity her father, God save us from having a fooli$h daughter.

It's a sad story

But I lost interest, the moment he mentioned herpes

The school system and her parents failed her

Herpes is common in 2/3 rd of human population. It can be safely managed and is no reason to stay in a toxic relationship.

If she knew this, she would have left the relationship earlier perhaps.

We need to teach real sex education in schools. I can't remember being thought about
bacterial vaginosis (smelly pussy) or herpes in school.

Link:
https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/herpes-simplex-virus#:~:text=Key%20facts,main%20cause%20of%20genital%20herpes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by densiks: 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
The guy is a strong wi*zard. He gave her an incurable STD and still manipulated her finances. I pity her father, God save us from having a fooli$h daughter.

Do you or her father have any evidence that the guy gave her an incurable STD?

Or is it her word against the guy?

The problem with most people is that "they no dey hear word"
Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by Officialenny1: 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2023
The guy fine sha
Make we knack
Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by popesco123: 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2023
But herpes can cured traditionally

quote author=LilMissFavvy post=126832527]The guy is a strong wi*zard. He gave her an incurable STD and still manipulated her finances. I pity her father, God save us from having a fooli$h daughter.[/quote]
Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:01pm On Nov 07, 2023
SIRTee15:
African girls, date and marry your type. Your dream about prince charming riding on a horse in shinning armour is different from reality.
These western G guys are generally not into black girls not to talk of native African girls. Their orientation and outlook about life is completely different.
Not everything is about handsome face, six packs, light skin and smelling nice.
Having a family, raising a home with lovely kids within a nuclear setting, building a future is not a priority for them. They don't see any big deal in dad, mum and kids living apart.
They were probably raise that way anyway and see it as no big deal.
They are street smart and they generally live life on a very fast lane. Too fast for most of our African ladies to cope with.
They told him the girl is swimming in money
Pure scammer.

2 Likes

Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by Hydroxide(m): 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2023
This news when I read now so go make that my UK woman see pepper
Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by sorepco(m): 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2023
Fool

OloYeOfEgbE:
Na so...

E Don be...ndi class

No RIP to waste

1 Like

Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by gidjah(m): 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2023
Very annoying post, man got into a wrong marriage from the beginning.married a whitey who choked the daughter over there without allowing her father have strong parental control over her.(2)
Daughter became grown up but spoilt, over pampered brat who always disobey parent courtesy of loose culture and damaging UK laws.(3) Finally the white man would do everything to protect her own knowing fully well that father is a Nigga ! Kids that are supposed to be brought up with sound teachings and African discipline end up in D white man's land where laws and culture are loosed and to thier advantage.This is a lesson to every black man out there who prefers comfort from advance nation ending up in real destruction .If your child is not yet emotionally mature do not send them outside.And even if you gave birth to them there,try bring them home to get some black training so they can be able to withstand the rubbish that just Happened.That guy can't swindle my 13year old daughter wallahi, na kpako girl she be ,u can't blackmail her even if she's guilty ,she go shock you.TOO MUCH COMFORT DESYROYED D SMALL GIRL. DADDY AND MUMMY SEF LOOSE DIE !?

4 Likes

Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by ponishah: 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Na so...

E Don be...ndi class

No RIP to waste
What about your sister that sang ekwueme gospel, that married her type your brother, and she was also killed by that his type, your brother.

I WAS THINKING YOU WERE A GOAT, NOT KNOWING YOU ARE A SHEEP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by BRATISLAVA: 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2023
LilMissFavvy:

Looking at that guy, he looks unattractive, self obsessed and dangerous. Typical billboard advert of men to avoid. He's likely a misogynist. And because he thinks he's such a stud he probably has more than herpes. The usual reckless narcissistic tendencies.

You'd really wonder what some women see in certain men. What they think is worth dying for. And his ears are too big. A huge red flag.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by baralatie(m): 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2023
Coercion to commit suicide
Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by DDIA: 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2023
virginchaser:
No test before sex at the start of relationship? She only looked for six pack and good looking guy forgotten that all that glitter is not gold.
Na this kind guys suppose the locate Siofra and Jennyclay grin

2 Likes

Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by BRATISLAVA: 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2023
mysticwarrior:
You are right, I don't see any reason why she didn't report to the police that she is being blackmail, If she wasn't actually doing anything sketchy.

Have you never heard of coercive control, a form of domestic violence wielded by narcissistic men, or is it just that Nigerian men need a woman to blame always?

It's right there in the article.

Sketchy indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by baralatie(m): 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2023
More like psycho guys
On the surface the tell you what you want to hear but like poison they kill your star

5 Likes

Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by hamedadegbemir0: 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2023
I would have unalived the boy in the most horrific way.
Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by BRATISLAVA: 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2023
popesco123:
But herpes can cured traditionally

quote author=LilMissFavvy post=126832527]The guy is a strong wi*zard. He gave her an incurable STD and still manipulated her finances. I pity her father, God save us from having a fooli$h daughter.

It's a virus.

This is how some South African snake oil salesmen claim they've had the cure to HIV since 1997.

2 Likes

Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by VULCAN(m): 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2023
Fascinating how in an attempt to formulate a very weak argument, you mentioned two extremes.

Who told you that the extremes are the only places to be positioned?

I hope you are not a lawyer cos I don't see you winning any serious case!

Farfalla:

She doesn't date men, she's called dumb.
She dates a string of men DJ Cuppy style, she's called a whôre.

Do you people ever know what you want?
Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by Raalsalghul: 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2023
virginchaser:
No test before sex at the start of relationship? She only looked for six pack and good looking guy forgotten that all that glitter is not gold.

Yep.

The guy is definitely good looking.
Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by baralatie(m): 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Have you never heard of coercive control, a form of domestic violence wielded by narcissistic men, or is it just that Nigerian men need a woman to blame always?

It's right there in the article.

Sketchy indeed.
narcissistic behaviour in relationships is not gender based though.
There are women who are also narcissistic.
But this is coerssion

2 Likes

Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by Roboto11: 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Na so...

E Don be...ndi class

No RIP to waste

No be her type and colour be that?

Stop projecting your inferiority on others.

2 Likes

Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by grandstar(m): 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2023
The poor lady fell into the wrong hands

She fell head over hills with a scumbag

2 Likes

Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by Swiftgrp: 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2023
Olamideey:

Gosh! Why didn't she and her white mum inform the police in Manchester?

A moving story... The Manchester area has white scammers and controlling men even though they have traditional family values like Africans or Asians, so, I'm not surprised at this story of manipulation and fraud. Alanis was love-struck just like every other young girl and she played into the hands of a manipulative guy no doubt.

She also withheld the incidents from her dad because he disapproved of her contacts with Ryan and she didn't want her social circle to know about the incident. Then boom! She runs into a speeding train and didn't survive. That's a girl who was trained in various schools, went to the University of Manchester and was hired by KPMG.

Even phone theft at knife point with deadly stabbings take place in London and other cities in the UK involving whites and blacks.

It's very important for Interpol to get involved in this and ensure that the digital trail of mobile communication between the 26-year-old Alanis Ogundipe and the manipulative white dude is unearthed. With enough evidence, even if it takes 2 to 3 years in a worse case scenario, this narcissistic guy will be brought to justice!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by Raalsalghul: 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2023
SIRTee15:
African girls, date and marry your type. Your dream about prince charming riding on a horse in shinning armour is different from reality.
These western G guys are generally not into black girls not to talk of native African girls. Their orientation and outlook about life is completely different.
Not everything is about handsome face, six packs, light skin and smelling nice.
Having a family, raising a home with lovely kids within a nuclear setting, building a future is not a priority for these guys. They don't see any big deal in dad, mum and kids living apart.
They were probably raise that way anyway and see it as no big deal.
They are street smart and they generally live life on a very fast lane. Too fast for most of our African ladies to cope with.

Are you serious sirtee?

This is the West where looks reign supreme. cheesy
Re: Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK by baralatie(m): 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2023
finallybusy:
Show proof in court and get him arrested.
it won't hold
It is along thing that only those who are legally married can fight for
The best they can get is divorce

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Police On Standby As Loots Are Recovered (pictures) / The Police Officers Who Were Gambling & Smoking While On Duty, Arrested. Photos / Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.