Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:35 PM

Latest on Blackberry Phones At An Affordable Prices. check in - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Latest on Blackberry Phones At An Affordable Prices. check in (23989 Views)

phones for sale......nice prices check it out / Charge 3 mobile phones at a time on the GO!!! SOLD OUT / Canadian Used blackberries Available In Lagos@affordable Prices... CHECK IN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest on Blackberry Phones At An Affordable Prices. check in by mavinc4u(f): 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2011
philips70:

Thanks, please can anyone verify the rumour that RIM might soon withdraw blackberry service from branded phones used outside their networks? Plus can anyone tell of any existing working difference between a branded phone and an unbranded? @OP this is not against your post, just want to get clarification on these things and will be happy if you can supply answers. Not much info on Google for this.

it is so ridiculous that you are beating a drum and dancing to it as well.you asked a question with your first statement and you gave the answer with a concrete evidence as your last statement.if you really want people to notice your post,i will suggest you open the topic here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=755019.msg9106231#msg9106231 and they will respond to you.thank you.
Re: Latest on Blackberry Phones At An Affordable Prices. check in by mavinc4u(f): 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2011
price update

NEW WHITE TORCH1 -75K

LIKE NEW RED TORCH1-70K

NEW BLACK TORCH1 -68K

CALL 07032349446
Re: Latest on Blackberry Phones At An Affordable Prices. check in by philips70(m): 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2011
mavinc4u:

it is so ridiculous that you are beating a drum and dancing to it as well.you asked a question with your first statement and you gave the answer with a concrete evidence as your last statement.if you really want people to notice your post,i will suggest you open the topic here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=755019.msg9106231#msg9106231 and they will respond to you.thank you.
I do not really intend for all this. My questions were genuine concerns and was not meant to malign your post in any way. Am sorry if you felt sore about it. And it will not stop me from getting stuff from you when I need them urgently. I have gotten phones from a couple of Nairalanders and that post you referred me to have no bearing and answers to my concern. Anyway I once had a scuffle with a Nairalander like this before we did a very good and honest business thereafter. Enjoy your sales
Re: Latest on Blackberry Phones At An Affordable Prices. check in by mavinc4u(f): 9:00am On Dec 05, 2011
philips70:

I do not really intend for all this. My questions were genuine concerns and was not meant to malign your post in any way. Am sorry if you felt sore about it. And it will not stop me from getting stuff from you when I need them urgently. I have gotten phones from a couple of Nairalanders and that post you referred me to have no bearing and answers to my concern. Anyway I once had a scuffle with a Nairalander like this before we did a very good and honest business thereafter. Enjoy your sales

PLEASE THE POST I REFEREED YOU TO IS YOUR POST WHERE YOU ORDER ELECTRONICS FOR PEOPLE FROM UK OR WHERE YOUR USER NAME HACKED OR SOMETHING.IF YOU BUY PHONES FROM PEOPLE ON NAIRALAND THEN I NEED A MICROSCOPE TO VIEW YOU WELL COS YOUR POST SAYS YOU ORDER electronics for people FROM UK.SOME PEOPLE CAN'T SEEM TO AMAZE ME ON THIS SITE. your attitude is enough to explain the answer i gave a poster about dealing with UK and US

for the benefit of genuine buyers-his question was he heard a rumor that RIM is withdrawing blackberry service from branded phones and he answered it by going to Google to look for the answer which he didn't see.if you are looking for any thing and Google cannot provide it for you then it doesn't exist,his question is just like saying you are a manager of a company and you were given a car and when you resign,your company gave the  car to you,then the manufacturer of the car now came and  be fighting the engine of the car with you that they sold it to your company or rather tell road safety to ban you from driving the car on the road becos you are no longer with the company.just like they said RUMORS ARE CARRIED BY ENEMIES SPREAD BY IGNORANT AND ACCEPTED BY FOOLS WITHOUT INQUIRY. THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BRANDED AND UNBRANDED PHONES IS FOR NOVICE TO DIFFERENTIATE THE SEEDS FROM THE WEEDS TO AVOID GETTING CHINA PHONES. MOST US PHONES ARE BRANDED BECOS THEIR TELECOM HAS THE MONEY TO GO FOR THAT AND  ALSO TO REDUCE THE LOAD FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS AND MOST UK PHONES ARE UNBRANDED BECOS THEY ARE IMPORTED BY SOME INDIVIDUALS.REMAIN BLESS!!!
Re: Latest on Blackberry Phones At An Affordable Prices. check in by mavinc4u(f): 9:03am On Dec 05, 2011
new stock arrives soon
Re: Latest on Blackberry Phones At An Affordable Prices. check in by philips70(m): 11:14am On Dec 05, 2011
mavinc4u:

PLEASE THE POST I REFEREED YOU TO IS YOUR POST WHERE YOU ORDER ELECTRONICS FOR PEOPLE FROM UK OR WHERE YOUR USER NAME HACKED OR SOMETHING.IF YOU BUY PHONES FROM PEOPLE ON NAIRALAND THEN I NEED A MICROSCOPE TO VIEW YOU WELL COS YOUR POST SAYS YOU ORDER electronics for people FROM UK.SOME PEOPLE CAN'T SEEM TO AMAZE ME ON THIS SITE. your attitude is enough to explain the answer i gave a poster about dealing with UK and US

for the benefit of genuine buyers-his question was he heard a rumor that RIM is withdrawing blackberry service from branded phones and he answered it by going to Google to look for the answer which he didn't see.if you are looking for any thing and Google cannot provide it for you then it doesn't exist,his question is just like saying you are a manager of a company and you were given a car and when you resign,your company gave the  car to you,then the manufacturer of the car now came and  be fighting the engine of the car with you that they sold it to your company or rather tell road safety to ban you from driving the car on the road becos you are no longer with the company.just like they said RUMORS ARE CARRIED BY ENEMIES SPREAD BY IGNORANT AND ACCEPTED BY FOOLS WITHOUT INQUIRY. THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BRANDED AND UNBRANDED PHONES IS FOR NOVICE TO DIFFERENTIATE THE SEEDS FROM THE WEEDS TO AVOID GETTING CHINA PHONES. MOST US PHONES ARE BRANDED BECOS THEIR TELECOM HAS THE MONEY TO GO FOR THAT AND  ALSO TO REDUCE THE LOAD FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS AND MOST UK PHONES ARE UNBRANDED BECOS THEY ARE IMPORTED BY SOME INDIVIDUALS.REMAIN BLESS!!!
YOUR PETTINESS SHOWS TOO CLEARLY. MUST YOU FIGHT TO DO YOUR BUSINESS? WHY THE INSULTS? I DO NOT INTEND FOR THIS VERBAL WAR WITH YOU. IF YOU ARE KNOWLEDGEABLE ENOUGH YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT POST YOU REFERRED TO. IF YOU CLICK ON THE LINK PROVIDED YOU WILL FIND OUT WHAT IT IS. BTW YOUR ANALYSIS IS TOO KINDERGARTEN. NEVER MIND, GO AHEAD WITH YOUR SALES BUT YOU NEED A BIT OF MANNERS, PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING TO FORGE AHEAD IN THIS YOUR PASTIME.
Re: Latest on Blackberry Phones At An Affordable Prices. check in by mavinc4u(f): 6:23pm On Dec 05, 2011
philips70:

YOUR PETTINESS SHOWS TOO CLEARLY. MUST YOU FIGHT TO DO YOUR BUSINESS? WHY THE INSULTS? I DO NOT INTEND FOR THIS VERBAL WAR WITH YOU. IF YOU ARE KNOWLEDGEABLE ENOUGH YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT POST YOU REFERRED TO. IF YOU CLICK ON THE LINK PROVIDED YOU WILL FIND OUT WHAT IT IS. BTW YOUR ANALYSIS IS TOO KINDERGARTEN. NEVER MIND, GO AHEAD WITH YOUR SALES BUT YOU NEED A BIT OF MANNERS, PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING TO FORGE AHEAD IN THIS YOUR PASTIME.

it is really disgusting and annoying that after your many years in UK, you still behave like a low level people in Nigeria.your deliverance is very far.please i would appreciate if you mind your post and leave me alone.i believe you belong to the class that gets angry when a lady is doing what you believe is only men can do.poor you!! keep on fighting yourself
Re: Latest on Blackberry Phones At An Affordable Prices. check in by mavinc4u(f): 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2011
NEW WHITE TORCH1 -75K

LIKE NEW RED TORCH1-70K

NEW BLACK TORCH1 -68K

CALL 07032349446
Re: Latest on Blackberry Phones At An Affordable Prices. check in by philips70(m): 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2011
i guess you have been reading nairaland's posts too frequently recently. you are just eager to involve yourself in the recent infighting going on. if you wanna sell, sell or rather you go to other sections where you will do enough bull fighting. these rantings are very uncalled for. some manners are still missing, you do not need to resort to insulting a whole people to drive home your point.
Re: Latest on Blackberry Phones At An Affordable Prices. check in by mavinc4u(f): 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2011
philips70:

i guess you have been reading nairaland's posts too frequently recently. you are just eager to involve yourself in the recent infighting going on. if you wanna sell, sell or rather you go to other sections where you will do enough bull fighting. these rantings are very uncalled for. some manners are still missing, you do not need to resort to insulting a whole people to drive home your point.

grin grin grin oh really.please which section is doing the fighting.gist me.Amibo.can somebody tell this guy to please leave me alone.
Re: Latest on Blackberry Phones At An Affordable Prices. check in by mavinc4u(f): 10:13pm On Dec 05, 2011
NEW WHITE TORCH1 -75K

LIKE NEW RED TORCH1-70K

NEW BLACK TORCH1 -68K

CALL 07032349446
Re: Latest on Blackberry Phones At An Affordable Prices. check in by philips70(m): 7:52am On Dec 06, 2011
I believe you must be working for yourself if not this resume you are displaying here as a salesperson will not get you a job even in newspaper stands. You must learn how to deal with every shade of customers irrespective of their disposition towards to wares. Those harmless questions are not suppose to get all these venoms from the seller herself. You owe me an apology whether you give it or not.
Re: Latest on Blackberry Phones At An Affordable Prices. check in by mavinc4u(f): 8:46am On Dec 06, 2011
available

NEW GREY/SILVER TORCH2-90K

NEW WHITE TORCH1 -75K

LIKE NEW RED TORCH1-70K

NEW BLACK TORCH1 -68K

CALL 07032349446
Re: Latest on Blackberry Phones At An Affordable Prices. check in by mavinc4u(f): 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2011
available call
Re: Latest on Blackberry Phones At An Affordable Prices. check in by dollz(f): 10:50pm On Dec 06, 2011
Pls do u hav a bold 5 white, pls send pics n'price 2 didiwog@gmail.com.i need to pik it 2moro
Re: Latest on Blackberry Phones At An Affordable Prices. check in by mavinc4u(f): 9:27am On Dec 07, 2011
dollz:

Pls do u hav a bold 5 white, pls send pics n'price 2 didiwog@gmail.com.i need to pik it 2moro

thanks for looking at my post.i don't have white bold5 available
Re: Latest on Blackberry Phones At An Affordable Prices. check in by deen4real7902: 10:05am On Dec 07, 2011
can i pay 78000 for ur torch 2
Re: Latest on Blackberry Phones At An Affordable Prices. check in by mavinc4u(f): 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2011
deen4real7902:

can i pay 78000 for your torch 2
87k.consider what comes with it.you can't see it else where.thanks for your interest
Re: Latest on Blackberry Phones At An Affordable Prices. check in by mavinc4u(f): 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2011
available
Re: Latest on Blackberry Phones At An Affordable Prices. check in by mavinc4u(f): 9:07am On Dec 09, 2011
morning all
Re: Latest on Blackberry Phones At An Affordable Prices. check in by mavinc4u(f): 3:14pm On Dec 10, 2011
happy weekend
Re: Latest on Blackberry Phones At An Affordable Prices. check in by mavinc4u(f): 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2011
happy sunday all.still available
Re: Latest on Blackberry Phones At An Affordable Prices. check in by mavinc4u(f): 10:33pm On Dec 12, 2011
nokia E73 sold

available

used blackberry 9800

new white torch 9800

like new red torch 9800

new grey/silver Torch2 9810
Re: Latest on Blackberry Phones At An Affordable Prices. check in by mavinc4u(f): 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2011
new stock arrive soon
Re: Latest on Blackberry Phones At An Affordable Prices. check in by mavinc4u(f): 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2011
used blackberry 9800-57k

new white torch 9800-75k

like new red torch 9800-62k

new grey/silver Torch2 9810-87k

the like new red comes with complete accessories
Re: Latest on Blackberry Phones At An Affordable Prices. check in by mavinc4u(f): 11:27pm On Dec 16, 2011
new grey/silver Torch2 9810 sold!!!

used blackberry 9800 sold!!!

new white torch 9800-75k

new black Torch 9800-65k
Re: Latest on Blackberry Phones At An Affordable Prices. check in by Johnpaul2k2(m): 7:55am On Dec 17, 2011
Here i Come Live!!! again

London used laptop,New laptops,

All kinds of Blackberry, Torch, Bold 1,2,3,4,5, Curve 1,2,3 at cheapest Rate Grin Grin Grin Grin

Nokia phones.then all the computers accessories, desktop system.

Flash usb modem for browsing at Attractive Rate!!!

UPS Back up,Phone Back up,HP Printed(2050,3050 etc cool )

HP Toner Canon Printer

Laptop Charger, Nokia Phones, China Phones, HTC Phones, Tecno Phones, Webcam, Laptop Head Phones, APC Back up

APC Surge Protector

My company name remains Fedics technology Nig ltd .

Call me on 08066063727,

COMPUTER VILLAGE SUIT

NAME EVERESTUS MGBENKA
Re: Latest on Blackberry Phones At An Affordable Prices. check in by mavinc4u(f): 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2011
available call 0703234946

new white torch 9800-75k

new black Torch 9800-65k
Re: Latest on Blackberry Phones At An Affordable Prices. check in by mavinc4u(f): 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2011
happy sunday to you all
Re: Latest on Blackberry Phones At An Affordable Prices. check in by mavinc4u(f): 8:03am On Dec 19, 2011
new stock arrives soon

new bold4
used bold4
new white torch2
new black torch1
new silver torch2
new bold-touch
new white torch1
Re: Latest on Blackberry Phones At An Affordable Prices. check in by mavinc4u(f): 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2011
call 07032349446 few phones left
Re: Latest on Blackberry Phones At An Affordable Prices. check in by mavinc4u(f): 3:36am On Dec 21, 2011
HP TOUCH PAD 32GB AVAILABLE

new white torch 9800-75k

new black Torch 9800-65k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

LAPTOP,DESKTOP,GADGET,ACCESSORIES (SALES+SERVICE+SUPPORT) On Docconcepts.com / Buy Ur /laptop Screen/dvd/ Processor /motherboard/memmory/and Other Accessories / Officially UNLOCK your iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S and 5 - SuntemiTech.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.