Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,888 members, 7,810,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

FC Copenhagen Vs Manchester United, UCL (4 - 3) On 8th November 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / FC Copenhagen Vs Manchester United, UCL (4 - 3) On 8th November 2023 (25503 Views)

FC Copenhagen Vs Manchester City UCL ( 0 - 0) On 11th Oct 2022 / Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 / Manchester United Vs FC Copenhagen : Europa League (1- 0) On 10th August 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FC Copenhagen Vs Manchester United, UCL (4 - 3) On 8th November 2023 by Cmanforall: 10:31am On Nov 09, 2023
Kingosytex:

Jose wey fit defend one goal lead for ten years? 😂
With two men down sef, Jose won't lose that game.
Ten Hag is overrated.

He might even remove Garnacho to bring in a defender

The clear message of defending will be sent

ETH just continued playing as though nothing has happened
Re: FC Copenhagen Vs Manchester United, UCL (4 - 3) On 8th November 2023 by Kingosytex(m): 10:36am On Nov 09, 2023
Cmanforall:

He might even remove Garnacho to bring in a defender

The clear message of defending will be sent

ETH just continued playing as though nothing has happened
At the bolded, you can't possibly blame ETH. One can't offer what he doesn't have, man is grossly overrated and overhyped.
Re: FC Copenhagen Vs Manchester United, UCL (4 - 3) On 8th November 2023 by Ade1177: 11:49am On Nov 09, 2023
Kingosytex:

At the bolded, you can't possibly blame ETH. One can't offer what he doesn't have, man is grossly overrated and overhyped.
When a team was winning

Almost 1 full calender year with so so 1-0, 1-0,1-0

Tiny margin and waiting for mistake to win

Then when they lose, they lose like someone that steal in the market with 5-0, 6-0, 7-0, 4,0 etc

I already knew this coach is a downgrade

United is yet to play 2 matches straight since beginning of this year to make you feel yes this is a TOP TEAM COMPETING WITH MAN CITY

They just manage to win games

He has no clear pattern or identity

Just changing week in, week out

I am sure he doesn't even have a first 11 anymore

And injury is not an excuse

Even with Shaw and casemiro it's still lashing

And lastly Before united can have any glory
Only new low wage players should be scouted to come and make their names

Like Ronaldo, Rooney, ferdinand, vidic, etc

They should come and make their names not big names of scam like anthony just collecting salary for doing 360° turn

1 Like

Re: FC Copenhagen Vs Manchester United, UCL (4 - 3) On 8th November 2023 by Samunique(m): 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2023
Lamasta:
All of us at Copenhagen FC are pleased with this massive result grin
hahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 grin

Re: FC Copenhagen Vs Manchester United, UCL (4 - 3) On 8th November 2023 by Samunique(m): 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2023
mpi210:
MAN UNITED FANS REACTION TO FC COPENHAGEN 4-3 MAN UNITED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=275qsA3HfcM
This you video is one of the funniest I've ever watched. grin

What the heck is wrong with that Chinese man 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 grin grin
Re: FC Copenhagen Vs Manchester United, UCL (4 - 3) On 8th November 2023 by Pacesetter123(m): 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2023
Ade1177:

Anybody watching this match that believes witches and wizard are not on united is jonzing o

I was watching the match enjoying the ball I don order like 2 extra plate

Because they were playing so so good

I predict like 5 . Nil

Within just 5 minutes everything dabaru
Red card
1 goal
2 goals cancelled
Like wtf
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FC Copenhagen Vs Manchester United, UCL (4 - 3) On 8th November 2023 by Pacesetter123(m): 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2023
DCmaverick:
Make thunder fire all man utd players including their bald coach and all their coaching staff.

wel na me Bleep up, bcus i no de play man utd for my game bt dix nite i no knw wetin tel me to play dem.
nw they don destroy my last hope wey i carry everytin wey i get for account play.

MAKE THUNDER FIRE THEM,

if u quote me wrongly e go also fire u.

USELESS FOOLS WEY CALL THEMSELVES PLAYERS.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FC Copenhagen Vs Manchester United, UCL (4 - 3) On 8th November 2023 by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:34am On Nov 10, 2023
Angelfrost:

Coach this, coach that... How many options does the man have on that bench?!!

I never understand the kind magic una dey demand from this man.

Shebi u saw as Rennes won Panathinaikos with ten men? That's the difference between a tactical coach and a noise maker.
Re: FC Copenhagen Vs Manchester United, UCL (4 - 3) On 8th November 2023 by Nazgul: 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2023
folake4u:
Ten Hag and lack of TACTICAL AWARENESS in situations like yesterday's match. grin

Nazgul, e better make you go dey hawk okpa for airport than to support Shame Chester United. tongue
Manu is currently sitting on top of Chelsea in the league.

We're playing champions league. Chelsea didn't even qualify for Thursday night football.

Yet you de run mouth.

Just tell me that you want to start Okpa business and I'll support you. tongue

1 Like

Re: FC Copenhagen Vs Manchester United, UCL (4 - 3) On 8th November 2023 by folake4u(f): 8:21am On Nov 13, 2023
Nazgul:

Manu is currently sitting on top of Chelsea in the league.

We're playing champions league. Chelsea didn't even qualify for Thursday night football.

Yet you de run mouth.

Just tell me that you want to start Okpa business and I'll support you. tongue

Lol. It took you three good days to reply me after that nasty match you guys played.

Console yourself very well. grin
Re: FC Copenhagen Vs Manchester United, UCL (4 - 3) On 8th November 2023 by Nazgul: 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2023
folake4u:
Lol. It took you three good days to reply me after that nasty match you guys played.

Console yourself very well. grin
Lol...I've been very busy.

I don't need to console myself. We're currently better than Chelsea. That's all I need to know. tongue
Re: FC Copenhagen Vs Manchester United, UCL (4 - 3) On 8th November 2023 by folake4u(f): 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2023
Nazgul:

Lol...I've been very busy.

I don't need to console myself. We're currently better than Chelsea. That's all I need to know. tongue

Yen yen yen. undecided
Re: FC Copenhagen Vs Manchester United, UCL (4 - 3) On 8th November 2023 by Nazgul: 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2023
folake4u:

Yen yen yen. undecided
What language is this? This is so wrong. We were communicating in English language and you're speaking another language. undecided

You've broken rule 21. I'll mention the mods to ban you. 😜
Re: FC Copenhagen Vs Manchester United, UCL (4 - 3) On 8th November 2023 by folake4u(f): 3:59am On Nov 15, 2023
Nazgul:

What language is this? This is so wrong. We were communicating in English language and you're speaking another language. undecided

You've broken rule 21. I'll mention the mods to ban you. 😜

Look at your mouth like ban.🤣🤣😝😝
Re: FC Copenhagen Vs Manchester United, UCL (4 - 3) On 8th November 2023 by Nazgul: 5:47am On Nov 15, 2023
folake4u:
Look at your mouth like ban.🤣🤣😝😝
Better beg me o. Or else you might chop ban. You broke the rules, so you must pay the penalty. tongue
Re: FC Copenhagen Vs Manchester United, UCL (4 - 3) On 8th November 2023 by folake4u(f): 7:12am On Nov 15, 2023
Nazgul:

Better beg me o. Or else you might chop ban. You broke the rules, so you must pay the penalty. tongue

I nor dey beg man. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Lille UCL (2 - 0) On 22nd February 2022 / Chelsea vs Manchester United - (0 - 0) On 28th February 2021 / Everton Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 4th February 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.