Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,325 members, 7,864,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:19 PM

God Has Given Me A Second Chance- Actor Udegbe Kelechi Proclaims - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / God Has Given Me A Second Chance- Actor Udegbe Kelechi Proclaims (235 Views)

Blackface Cries Out "No Nigerian Music Award Has Given Me One Award: VIDEO / Yul Edochie: I Died In Car Accident In 2019, God Gave Me A Second Chance / Patapaa: My "One Corner" Song Hasn't Given Me Money Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Has Given Me A Second Chance- Actor Udegbe Kelechi Proclaims by DyshApp: 10:03pm On Nov 06, 2023
Popular Nollywood actor Kelechi Udegbe narrowly escaped death in a ghastly car accident.

This was made known in a post shared on the actor’s verified Instagram page on Sunday.

Sharing a picture of his damaged car and a clip of him recuperating at a medical facility, he said the accident almost altered the course of his destiny within the blink of an eye.

While appreciating God for saving his life, he wrote: “With immense gratitude to God almighty, I write these words with a heart full of mixed emotions.

“I was involved in a ghastly car accident that almost altered the course of my destiny in almost a blink of an eye, but God, the MASTER PERFORMER, performed an unbelievable miracle and gave me a 2nd chance at life.

“I made it alive but suffered injuries. I’m in good shape and will be back to doing what I enjoy doing best on your screen in a couple of days.”

Get all the latest updates on Dyshus webpage

Re: God Has Given Me A Second Chance- Actor Udegbe Kelechi Proclaims by Bluntguy: 10:17pm On Nov 06, 2023
Thank God - that is what Kelechi means
Re: God Has Given Me A Second Chance- Actor Udegbe Kelechi Proclaims by SIXTEENTH(m): 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2023
Then go and "sin no more"

Bounce back and come back in one piece

Wishing you a fast recovery

(1) (Reply)

I Am The Voice Behind Psquare’s Hit Song ‘story’ – Helen Paul Reveals / AMAZING!!! Portable Links Up With UK Rapper Skepta, See How He Acted / “why You Shouldn’t Judge People Based On First Impressions” – Johnny Dril

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.