Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

* Have You Come Across This Thought? * - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / * Have You Come Across This Thought? * (281 Views)

Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? / Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos / Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

* Have You Come Across This Thought? * by Meddymeddy: 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2023
Have you ever think that you would have been better if you were with a different parents?
Re: * Have You Come Across This Thought? * by Kobojunkie: 10:21pm On Nov 06, 2023
Meddymeddy:
Have you ever think that you would have been better if you were with a different parents?
You are supposed to become the you that you are regardless of the who or what of your parents. By the way, you are not the material things you acquire or own so do not assume things make up a part of you. undecided

2 Likes

Re: * Have You Come Across This Thought? * by SIXTEENTH(m): 10:26pm On Nov 06, 2023
Since it's turned out to be so I don't have rooms for lamentations rather I accept it with might and proud

I once thoughts about this feeling way back during my juvenile days as a teenager but immediately I grew up and became adult with full responsibilities then I realized my parents or guidance are not to be blamed.
God creative and ideology are not to be questioned for he alone knows best and what's good in his ultimate image.

So just do your things and stay far from timid
Re: * Have You Come Across This Thought? * by Kobojunkie: 10:28pm On Nov 06, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
Since it's turned out to be so I don't have rooms for lamentations rather I accept it with might and proud
I once thoughts about this feeling way back during my juvenile days as a teenager but immediately I grew up and became adult with full responsibilities then I realized my parents or guidance are not to be blamed.
God creative and ideology are not to be questioned for he alone knows best and what's good in his ultimate image. So just your things and stay far from timid
Says who? undecided
Re: * Have You Come Across This Thought? * by Magnoliaa(f): 10:51pm On Nov 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Says who? undecided

You disagree?

Why?
Re: * Have You Come Across This Thought? * by Kobojunkie: 10:51pm On Nov 06, 2023
Magnoliaa:
You disagree? Why?
Elijah, Jeremiah, Job, etc., are men who questioned God. God didn't strike them down. Instead, as promised, He gave them answers. Also, God created man in His image and then cursed that image after man sinned, so as far as that ultimately good image of God, no man born of Adam has ever had it from birth. undecided
Re: * Have You Come Across This Thought? * by Magnoliaa(f): 10:56pm On Nov 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Elijah, Jeremiah, Job, etc., are men who questioned God. God didn't strike them down. Instead, as promised, He gave them answers.

Hm... okay.
Re: * Have You Come Across This Thought? * by Kobojunkie: 10:59pm On Nov 06, 2023
Magnoliaa:
Hm... okay.
The idea that God is unquestionable is not of God. undecided
Re: * Have You Come Across This Thought? * by Brandiebird: 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2023
Re: * Have You Come Across This Thought? * by Meddymeddy: 10:29am On Nov 07, 2023
Some people take on this is on wealth or riches but there are other factors that can bring such thought like the way the raised you
Re: * Have You Come Across This Thought? * by LordReed(m): 9:05pm On Nov 07, 2023
Meddymeddy:

The converse is also possible, you could have been worse with different parents. Instead of expending energy on thinking about these types of scenarios, focus on becoming a better you now.

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Tips, Advice 4 Newly Married Couples To Help Them Get Pregnant Easily / Paramount Polytechnic, Ejigbo. Fees Less Than 60k / Are You Always Busy That Your Schedules You Need To Check In Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.