Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,188 members, 7,864,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:43 AM

Method To Carry Out Niche Research On Amazon Without Using Any Tools - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Method To Carry Out Niche Research On Amazon Without Using Any Tools (74 Views)

Which Nigerian Bankcard Works On Amazon Without Limit? / How To Make Money On KDP (amazon) Without Writing A Book / Natural Boobs Enlargement Without Using Any Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Method To Carry Out Niche Research On Amazon Without Using Any Tools by Progresswike03: 10:23pm On Nov 06, 2023
, unless you know your niche, you won't be able to know what kind of content to create, how to design your covers, how to identify your keywords and most importantly how to increase your book sales.

So I will now tell you a hardly known method to carrying out niche research for FREE without any tools:
Finding Your Niche using the Amazon search bar!

Step 1: search the title of the book you want to design, then add ANY random letter to it; Amazon will automatically suggest books related using that letter e.g let's say you typed Notebooks and then added the letter C; Amazon will automatically suggest books relating C and notebooks for instance Coloring notebooks or something

Do you understand?

Step 2: This first search will often come up with a broad result, so you go back to the search bar again, add letters, select and search the first suggestion until you get to a subniche with less than 1000 books or results

At that point you have a subniche that sells but doesn't have a lot of competition; which as a beginner publisher you need if you want to make sales quicker

Now you can go ahead and create your cover and content similar to the books you found in your sub niche

Try it out and let me know if it worked well for you

PS: you can send a message to me here 👉 +2348148031468 if you want to ask any question concerning Publishing of your books on Amazon and if you want to get started with getting started with publishing your books on Amazon, message me as well.

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Need Of A Professional Translator? / SAARA LED Lights Diwali Offers / Affiliate Beginners Course (abc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.