Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,260 members, 7,839,319 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Part-time Digital Sales Representative In Lagos (student) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Part-time Digital Sales Representative In Lagos (student) (181 Views)

Part-time Digital Marketers Needed / JOB VACANCY: Part Time Digital Marketer/instructor Needed / Vacant Job For Transaction Service Representative In A Reputable Financial Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Part-time Digital Sales Representative In Lagos (student) by Ifek24: 11:20pm On Nov 06, 2023
I am looking for a student who is willing to make some extra buck on the side. The job entails the following:

1. Contacting leads and delivering sales pitch
2. Answering customer questions and addressing their concerns
3. Closing deals and processing payments
4. Maintaining and growing customer relationships

Most of the work can be done remotely, but may sometimes require you to meet potential customer.

Pay is 30K monthly plus 1k commision for every paying customer you're able to onboard.

If interested please send me an email to timothydambazau24@gmail.com
Re: Part-time Digital Sales Representative In Lagos (student) by IreMIDE1: 9:26am On Nov 07, 2023
Ifek24:
I am looking for a student who is willing to make some extra buck on the side. The job entails the following:

1. Contacting leads and delivering sales pitch
2. Answering customer questions and addressing their concerns
3. Closing deals and processing payments
4. Maintaining and growing customer relationships

Most of the work can be done remotely, but may sometimes require you to meet potential customer.

Pay is 30K monthly plus 1k commision for every paying customer you're able to onboard.

Is this still available.

If interested please send me an email to timothydambazau24@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Scriptwriter Needed / If You Can Write As A Gamer I Have A Job For You / New Needing: Modern P.O.P Ceiling Apprentice Needed In VI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.