Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

'You Can Buy All This For $1?' Americans Shocked At Low Prices In Nigeria - Vid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'You Can Buy All This For $1?' Americans Shocked At Low Prices In Nigeria - Vid (4804 Views)

FG To Sell Five Power Plants For $1 Billiom / Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey / EFCC Arraigns Abdulsalam Saleh Abdulkareem For $1.3 Million Fraud (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'You Can Buy All This For $1?' Americans Shocked At Low Prices In Nigeria - Vid by Catapault: 11:56pm On Nov 06, 2023

1 Like

Re: 'You Can Buy All This For $1?' Americans Shocked At Low Prices In Nigeria - Vid by Catapault: 12:28am On Nov 07, 2023
YT comment:

@sampp44
So in Nigeria you can buy about 20 cokes for the same price you would get one with in FinlandπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: 'You Can Buy All This For $1?' Americans Shocked At Low Prices In Nigeria - Vid by Sirianese: 12:34am On Nov 07, 2023
Catapault:
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/-M2Apn_2omc?feature=share

Not surprised to find you perched here like a disease-ridden housefly on top of a mound of stinking excrement

Tufia! *spits violently on your family tree*

7 Likes

Re: 'You Can Buy All This For $1?' Americans Shocked At Low Prices In Nigeria - Vid by sulakishop(m): 3:40am On Nov 07, 2023
Relocate then

2 Likes

Re: 'You Can Buy All This For $1?' Americans Shocked At Low Prices In Nigeria - Vid by EKONGKING: 3:42am On Nov 07, 2023
So , why don't people relocate to Nigeria ,where things r cheap ?

6 Likes

Re: 'You Can Buy All This For $1?' Americans Shocked At Low Prices In Nigeria - Vid by Catapault: 3:44am On Nov 07, 2023
x
Re: 'You Can Buy All This For $1?' Americans Shocked At Low Prices In Nigeria - Vid by tsdarkside(m): 5:37am On Nov 07, 2023
if this white basstard cross my way,i go slap am....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'You Can Buy All This For $1?' Americans Shocked At Low Prices In Nigeria - Vid by contentmakerPRO: 5:47am On Nov 07, 2023
Nigerian coke and soda taste generally is rubbish compare to the international standard. He should consider that. Even Ghana own taste better.

9 Likes

Re: 'You Can Buy All This For $1?' Americans Shocked At Low Prices In Nigeria - Vid by DatIgalaDude: 5:52am On Nov 07, 2023
My Sunday, Sunday coke was 25kobo that year. undecided
Now to drink coke be like better achievement.

3 Likes

Re: 'You Can Buy All This For $1?' Americans Shocked At Low Prices In Nigeria - Vid by SpatialKing(m): 5:53am On Nov 07, 2023
EKONGKING:

I rather stay in the USA

Use the dollar I have to invest in real estate in Nigeria
Like build block of flats in cities like Abuja

That would ensure I'm earning in both dollar and naira

1 Like

Re: 'You Can Buy All This For $1?' Americans Shocked At Low Prices In Nigeria - Vid by tsdarkside(m): 5:58am On Nov 07, 2023
contentmakerPRO:
Nigerian coke and soda taste generally is rubbish compare to the international standard. He should consider that. Even Ghana own taste better.

nigeria own has much more sugar....

i rather drink pure water....
Re: 'You Can Buy All This For $1?' Americans Shocked At Low Prices In Nigeria - Vid by tsdarkside(m): 6:00am On Nov 07, 2023
SpatialKing:

I rather stay in the USA

Use the dollar I have to invest in real estate in Nigeria
Like build block of flats in cities like Abuja

That would ensure I'm earning in both dollar and naira

with a dollar....??

guy,do you even understand the topic....??

1 Like

Re: 'You Can Buy All This For $1?' Americans Shocked At Low Prices In Nigeria - Vid by MyMouth(m): 6:00am On Nov 07, 2023
EKONGKING:
Because to get that 1$ or it's equivalent a day in Nigeria hard diee! While in the abroad, you can easily make tens of those in a day.
Re: 'You Can Buy All This For $1?' Americans Shocked At Low Prices In Nigeria - Vid by tsdarkside(m): 6:01am On Nov 07, 2023
MyMouth:

Because to get that 1$ or it's equivalent a day in Nigeria hard diee! While in the abroad, you can easily make tens of those in a day.

you have it hard to get 1k naira in nigeria....??

guy please....
Re: 'You Can Buy All This For $1?' Americans Shocked At Low Prices In Nigeria - Vid by tsdarkside(m): 6:05am On Nov 07, 2023
lets make something clear from the start....

its not that the naira is loosin value,the issue is too many naira in circulation to buy few stuffs....

printin more money doesnt increase the value of your currency....
germany tried that before the second world war....
zimbabwe tried the same thing too....
Re: 'You Can Buy All This For $1?' Americans Shocked At Low Prices In Nigeria - Vid by MyMouth(m): 6:15am On Nov 07, 2023
tsdarkside:

you have it hard to get 1k naira in nigeria....??

guy please....
Not me by the special grace of God but if u know how many Nigerian live below a dollar a day, u will be surprised. Guy my work with NGOs have taken me to different locations in northern Nigeria, I have seen poverty walking on 2 feets in many of such places. Guy forget oooo!

6 Likes

Re: 'You Can Buy All This For $1?' Americans Shocked At Low Prices In Nigeria - Vid by SpatialKing(m): 6:16am On Nov 07, 2023
tsdarkside:

with a dollar....??

guy,do you even understand the topic....??

Kindly read comment I was responding to before you rush to quote....
Re: 'You Can Buy All This For $1?' Americans Shocked At Low Prices In Nigeria - Vid by tsdarkside(m): 6:18am On Nov 07, 2023
SpatialKing:

Kindly read comment I was responding to before you rush to quote....

sharrap....the topic is about 1dollar....

you will dominate real estates in amelica with 1dollar....

olodo rakpata.....
Re: 'You Can Buy All This For $1?' Americans Shocked At Low Prices In Nigeria - Vid by tsdarkside(m): 6:21am On Nov 07, 2023
MyMouth:

Not me by the special grace of God but if u know how many Nigerian live below a dollar a day, u will be surprised. Guy my work with NGOs have taken me to different locations in northern Nigeria, I have seen poverty walking on 2 feets in many of such places. Guy forget oooo!

yeah....poverty is only in nigeria....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nwa3ae3jdtY
Re: 'You Can Buy All This For $1?' Americans Shocked At Low Prices In Nigeria - Vid by SpatialKing(m): 6:23am On Nov 07, 2023
tsdarkside:

sharrap....the topic is about 1dollar....

you will dominate real estates in amelica with 1dollar....

olodo rakpata.....

Sorry πŸ™
I don't reply f@@ls

2 Likes

Re: 'You Can Buy All This For $1?' Americans Shocked At Low Prices In Nigeria - Vid by MyMouth(m): 6:23am On Nov 07, 2023
tsdarkside:

yeah....poverty is only in nigeria....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nwa3ae3jdtY
I didn't say it's only in Nigeria, you are going off point, I was only replying to a comment on why people are not relocating or staying in Nigeria since things are cheap

3 Likes

Re: 'You Can Buy All This For $1?' Americans Shocked At Low Prices In Nigeria - Vid by tsdarkside(m): 6:26am On Nov 07, 2023
SpatialKing:

Sorry πŸ™
I don't reply f@@ls

dont give up on me na....
mr 1dollar real estate investor....
Re: 'You Can Buy All This For $1?' Americans Shocked At Low Prices In Nigeria - Vid by Whalis: 6:26am On Nov 07, 2023
EKONGKING:
The best is to stay outside if you are within the working age and send money home. This is what Nigerian leaders have made out of Nigeria. My colleague that left Nigeria for the UK earn my one month salary a day.
Re: 'You Can Buy All This For $1?' Americans Shocked At Low Prices In Nigeria - Vid by tsdarkside(m): 6:29am On Nov 07, 2023
MyMouth:

I didn't say it's only in Nigeria, you are going off point, I was only replying to a comment on why people are not relocating or staying in Nigeria since things are cheap

abeg park....
i met a guy from guinea in europe a while ago....

he said he gathered around 8k euros from his family and friends to reach europe....

now he is already around 6years now in europe with zero income....

now he is regrettin it bitterly....he is now hooked to drugs and completly annoyed....
Re: 'You Can Buy All This For $1?' Americans Shocked At Low Prices In Nigeria - Vid by Djamel(m): 6:40am On Nov 07, 2023
contentmakerPRO:

how did you know boss.

1 Like

Re: 'You Can Buy All This For $1?' Americans Shocked At Low Prices In Nigeria - Vid by kingsways: 6:43am On Nov 07, 2023
Many Nigerians suffer because their products are grossly under priced
Re: 'You Can Buy All This For $1?' Americans Shocked At Low Prices In Nigeria - Vid by MyMouth(m): 6:44am On Nov 07, 2023
tsdarkside:

abeg park....
i met a guy from guinea in europe a while ago....

he said he gathered around 8k euros from his family and friends to reach europe....

now he is already around 6years now in europe with zero income....

now he is regrettin it bitterly....he is now hooked to drugs and completly annoyed....
It's like you are that so call "guy" from the way you have been insulting people here. Abeg, I no get your time this morning, I gats go hustle. Enjoy your day sucker!

3 Likes

Re: 'You Can Buy All This For $1?' Americans Shocked At Low Prices In Nigeria - Vid by tsdarkside(m): 6:45am On Nov 07, 2023
MyMouth:

It's like you are that so call "guy" from the way you have been insulting people here

some people need some hard shakin to return to reality....
i abused him too for been soo foolish....
dont forget this guy from guinea even paid to risk his life to reach europe....!!

if i have to insult you to return back to your senses,then i will do it....!!
because i love black people....!!
Re: 'You Can Buy All This For $1?' Americans Shocked At Low Prices In Nigeria - Vid by tsdarkside(m): 6:51am On Nov 07, 2023
MyMouth:

It's like you are that so call "guy" from the way you have been insulting people here. Abeg, I no get your time this morning, I gats go hustle. Enjoy your day sucker!

kiki....okay bro.... wink wink
Re: 'You Can Buy All This For $1?' Americans Shocked At Low Prices In Nigeria - Vid by Abagworo(m): 7:05am On Nov 07, 2023
Exchange rate is not same as value especially when unstable.
Re: 'You Can Buy All This For $1?' Americans Shocked At Low Prices In Nigeria - Vid by RenaissanceGuy: 8:07am On Nov 07, 2023
Only if everyone in Nigeria earns in dollars.
Re: 'You Can Buy All This For $1?' Americans Shocked At Low Prices In Nigeria - Vid by BafanaBafana: 8:09am On Nov 07, 2023
Right .
Now compare the salary of sales boy selling the coke in Finland with that of his Nigerian counterpart

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!! Fubara Stands On His Ground!!! / Jonathan Jets Out To London, Paris / Buhari's Interview On "Stabilizing The Oil Market"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.