Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

No Be Her Fault - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / No Be Her Fault (762 Views)

Na My Fault? PLS READ / Who Is At Fault? Husband Or Wife?(photo) / Who's At Fault? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Be Her Fault by dearfriend: 9:38am On Sep 14, 2007
One day, a woman was passing close to where a burial ceremony was going on and she stopped by and starting crying with the family members, before you could know it she was already throwing herself on the ground wailing.

People gathered and were consoling her to take heart that death was ineviatable. But she cried the more, eventually she paused and said oohh, what a good man he was, ahh such a painful loss,

And people around were surprised and they said no, but the person that died is a woman and now she cried the more, chei, ehe, ahhhhh, what would her children do now, living in this wicked world without a mother, they looked at her again and said, the woman doesn't have children, she cried again the more and said , uhhhhhh , ahhhhh, i mean the children wey she for born,

So at this point food was going round and she paused to collect a plate of rice well ganished with chicken, kept by her side and drinks were also going round, they presented mineral to her and she said, the people wey dey drink that malt dem get two head

So while she was complaining about the drink, a little child that was crawling got close to her food and was almost removing her meat, she screamed, MAKE UNA HOLD THAT PICKIN OOOH IF NOT, THEM GO BURY TWO PEOPLE HERE NOW NOW.
Re: No Be Her Fault by Aiphie(f): 11:47am On Sep 14, 2007
lol long throat. grin
Re: No Be Her Fault by Aiphie(f): 11:53am On Sep 14, 2007
lol long throat. grin
Re: No Be Her Fault by Kaykerry(m): 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2007
i have read it before
Re: No Be Her Fault by Attention(f): 10:06am On Sep 15, 2007
Funny one!

Kaykerry, your own na to read and make odd comments. I never read joke wey you post before.

(1) (Reply)

A Spinster Sister / Husbands And Wives / Love And Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.