Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

On Ana Election/convention: To Those Sending Me Mockery Messages - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / On Ana Election/convention: To Those Sending Me Mockery Messages (90 Views)

2022 Convention: Ana Names Prof. Abdul Rasheed Na’allah As Keynote Speaker / Ana our Housegirl (erotica) / Nigeria@57: Happy Independence Day Messages, Quotes, Poems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On Ana Election/convention: To Those Sending Me Mockery Messages by synw: 5:24am On Nov 07, 2023
ON ANA ELECTION/CONVENTION: TO THOSE SENDING ME MOCKERY MESSAGES

Yes, I had received countless of mockery messages about how Camillus betrayed, used and dumped me. To all those mocking me. Yes, this is your happy hour. Like some had said that Camillus served me wotowoto. Please utilize it fully well. Make jest of me. Call me different names. I worked and suffered for the association. With the N5000 (Five Thousand Naira) naira monthly data stipend given to me every month by Camillus (will print out my bank statement and make it public as evidence if publicly requested.

I projected ANA beyond the shores of Nigeria and Africa. Camillus did not only used and dumped me. He made me sleep at the Gate house of the World Class Hotel, he single handedly removed my name from the accredited list of the Voters (thanks to the elders who later cleared me to vote and be voted for in that Election. Till date, I was not given any membership card and Certificate of Participation given to members that attended the convention.

I was also only given a convention package without ANA Magazine, Jotter and Convention shirt despite paying the requested Registration fees. The Election was a fraud. First timers loyal to Camillus Ukah voted in that elections. Lots of students brought from the South South and South East who were not qualified to vote being their first time voted in that Election. Like I wrote in our EXCO platform, I did not contest against my opponent in that Election.

I contested against Camillus Ukah. With his incumbency power he rigged us all out of that Election. 90% of the EXCO members did not know how the election and the convention were planned. We made these known to the elders of the association. That is why no reports were given. No auditor's report, no financial Secretary's report, no minutes of the last AGM meeting. And this is because some of those who were to sign these were against his illegal activities. And those things were endorsed by the elders on ground.

Lots of qualified ANA Members who were loyal to Farida and qualified to vote were schemed out of that election through the politically planned Membership Revalidation Exercise which some of us initially kicked against. Our names were intentionally removed by Camillus. (there are lots to be revealed in my coming reports with recordings and picture evidence) so that you will know which point to use to mock and ridicle me.

Camillus did not only tribalized and bastardized ANA. These were some of his actions we kicked against that made us looked like we are the bad guys. But let it also be noted that I fell out with Camillus Ukah because of his selfish agenda and unprogressive actions against the association. Also my loyalty to Denja Abdulahi. Camillus wanted me to take the similar step he took against Denja which I refused.

Yes, we allowed the whole things to go like that because of the pleadings of ANA Elders and Camillus's open apology to the whole EXCO members (which I have the evidence with me). I did not regret any of my actions.
I will advise you don't mock me yet just wait for my full report on the just concluded ANA Convention and fraudulent Election.

Thanks and God bless

Wole Adedoyin
Former ANA National PRO
Former Ex-officio Member

(1) (Reply)

A Journey Through African Eyes And Voices: Audiobooks And Podcasts / Why is antibiotic resistance a concern with Staphylococcus? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.