Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Mandela Family Supports South Africa's Withdrawing Diplomats From Israel - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mandela Family Supports South Africa's Withdrawing Diplomats From Israel (9323 Views)

South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel / Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders / Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mandela Family Supports South Africa's Withdrawing Diplomats From Israel by Catapault: 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2023
HITdemUP:

It's only IPOB that wants all Palestinians dead. Those guys are extremists. Glad we are beginning to see their true colours online

Honestly they are satanic and bloodthirsty.

Just like the Israelis.

This is what they will do if you give them any real power In Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Mandela Family Supports South Africa's Withdrawing Diplomats From Israel by DaChosenOne: 3:22pm On Nov 07, 2023
Catapault:

There’s nothing smart about aligning yourselves with mass murderers who revel in slaughtering innocent civilians by the tens of thousands.

By the way, Israelis are racist against the Ethiopian Jews, and even reject their blood donations to the Israeli blood banks.

So you are truly a SLAVE DUNCE to be “aligning” with people who consider you to be subhuman.

Are you a muslim? Imagine believing that I care about the opinion of a muslim aboki. Israel will continue to win against the Arab terrorists. Igbos and other Africans stand with Israel over Arab terrorists. Abokis will stay mad. The important countries with stand will Israel. Coastal West Africans need to treat the Sahelian terrorists like Israel does Palestinians.
Re: Mandela Family Supports South Africa's Withdrawing Diplomats From Israel by NOwazobia: 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2023
dappydozzy:

What you said here is far from the truth, your preferences for travel will depend on who you are and where the opportunities are available. Not because of freedom and subjugation, Most Nigerians dont look at all the criteria you listed before travelling, they just want to get out. Also, majority of Nigerians are not clean, they live corrupt lifestyle and with that you will feel uncomfortable in the Middle East. Once you have deep knowledge about nations, their culture, their people you will have less problem. So you want South Africa to support Isreal, it will never happen, not in this world. What the South Africans suffered, genocide and apartheid, is what the Palestinians are suffering now. The freedom of South Africa is not complete without the freedom of Palestine.
I stopped reading at your fifth line when I notice you don't have knowledge of what you are talking about.

Maybe you should check immigration data.
Re: Mandela Family Supports South Africa's Withdrawing Diplomats From Israel by NOwazobia: 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2023
HITdemUP:

You are an extremist . The whole world is already boycotting Isreal for their atrocities. Now I understand why the North are scared of you people . Heartless cannibals
In your wildest dream, let's see how much they boycott them till the middle of next year.

... and you may want to visit a primary school to learn the meaning of extremist, and match the reality of the south to that of North,... and come back to tell me that I am an extremist.
Re: Mandela Family Supports South Africa's Withdrawing Diplomats From Israel by Lovenorth: 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2023
spiSeyi:

Jesus himself laid his life down for the salvation of his followers, don't be pained than the bereaved undecided
Does that mean God loves man more than himself grin, the bloody human killed whole (God) and you believed grin. God made it a criteria that he must be killed by somebody he created for him to forgive human being grin. Stop fooling your self
Re: Mandela Family Supports South Africa's Withdrawing Diplomats From Israel by Bkelly2: 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2023
It is unfortunate that majority of the people are seeing this whole Israeli war from one perspective. This a war between evil and good. The war is not on the people of Gaza but Hamas. What apartheid? If the people of Gaza behaves very well, you think there will be partitioning between Israel and Palestine? And it seems most people have not seen the gruesome and barbaric nature of what happened on Oct 7 in Israel. In Gaza, Israel supplies them with electricity, Israel gives them opportunity to come work in their farms and homes, Israel gives their children proper medical care. There are some foundations in Israel who practically are responsible in taking care of the most vulnerable in Gaza. So where is the apartheid. The problem is the Hamas and their extreme fundamental values. Israel never started this war. Hamas did and I support what Israel is doing to bring back those hostages and clean out or reduce to it's minimum Hamas. Israel has been telling the people of Gaza to leave the war zone and move to the south but Hamas won't let them. Hamas uses her citizens as human shield so to whip up global sentiment. And they in turn hide to do the worst of the worst barbaric killings. Hamas brought this upon her people. In war, there are usually collateral damages which is very unfortunate. Now for South Africa calling out their diplomat if this is true does not in anyway affect Israel so long US is behind Israel. Make una go watch wetin happen for October 7...una go understand why Israel dey vex.
Re: Mandela Family Supports South Africa's Withdrawing Diplomats From Israel by cococandy(f): 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2023
Life has been heartbreaking recently. People you never imagined would be okay with genocide are.

I’m shattered.

But okay
Originalsly:

They would not have the courage to open this ..... or pretend they didn't see this .... and continue to display their ignorance and stupidity.

Supporters of Israel reminds me of The Emperor's New Clothes .... unwavering support of Israel .... just doesn't make sense ... but Cococandy figured it out .... this support is based on hatred ... hatred for Islam .... they will support anyone that kills Muslims .... if Hitler were alive and began exterminating Muslims ... they would be cheering him on ... Netanyahu is no different from Hitler. These peoplenare an embarrassment to Africa period.

1 Like

Re: Mandela Family Supports South Africa's Withdrawing Diplomats From Israel by cococandy(f): 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2023
DaChosenOne:

Are you a muslim? Imagine believing that I care about the opinion of a muslim aboki. Israel will continue to win against the Arab terrorists. Igbos and other Africans stand with Israel over Arab terrorists. Abokis will stay mad. The important countries with stand will Israel. Coastal West Africans need to treat the Sahelian terrorists like Israel does Palestinians.

I’m igbo.
Speak for yourself

Because I know many igbo people who don’t condone Israel.
Re: Mandela Family Supports South Africa's Withdrawing Diplomats From Israel by MduZA: 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2023
baysol:
Who has south Africa noise making helped? They have not called for any restrain or repremanded the bloody event in Israel only jumping into the band wagon which will not help anything or anyone. It would have been better to be neutral and play silent diplomatic strategy similar to the one done in Ukraine. Trust me, it may seem doomed for failure, but it will work because at the end of all this sqamishes, both parties will still come to the round table. My take is, why waste so much lives before then especially innocent lives of women and children even most painful is the hardworking lives of men bread winners who have been killed in the name of Hamas. It's so sad that humanity has degraded to this low state that even looking around you nowadays it's more safer to have a pet as friend that humans....the last days trully are upon us all (2 Timothy 3:1-5), as these entire senerio is inconsistent, incoherent, unsustainable and dangerous.

God bless Hamas and Palestine
Re: Mandela Family Supports South Africa's Withdrawing Diplomats From Israel by MduZA: 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2023
Mrkindness:
This same useless murderers of their fellow black Africans are to n support of terrorist Hamas attack on isreal. South Africga never condemned October 7 terror attack. I pray one day Islamist will bid t your country.

We are the descendants of Shaka Zulu...we only fear God!
Re: Mandela Family Supports South Africa's Withdrawing Diplomats From Israel by Warmaterial(m): 1:03am On Nov 08, 2023
I love the south!
Re: Mandela Family Supports South Africa's Withdrawing Diplomats From Israel by jikins(m): 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2023
DaChosenOne:

This is childish and not how to learn. You guys need to grow up I swear. Someone made a point and your response is to dismiss it not on its merit but base on religious madness.

Maybe an Ethiopian Jew own account will convince you. Google is free use it and learn. You are better than this.

https://www.brandeis.edu/jewish-experience/israel-middle-east/2023/january/ethiopia-israel-mola.html
Re: Mandela Family Supports South Africa's Withdrawing Diplomats From Israel by jikins(m): 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2023
Bkelly2:
It is unfortunate that majority of the people are seeing this whole Israeli war from one perspective. This a war between evil and good. The war is not on the people of Gaza but Hamas. What apartheid? If the people of Gaza behaves very well, you think there will be partitioning between Israel and Palestine? And it seems most people have not seen the gruesome and barbaric nature of what happened on Oct 7 in Israel. In Gaza, Israel supplies them with electricity, Israel gives them opportunity to come work in their farms and homes, Israel gives their children proper medical care. There are some foundations in Israel who practically are responsible in taking care of the most vulnerable in Gaza. So where is the apartheid. The problem is the Hamas and their extreme fundamental values. Israel never started this war. Hamas did and I support what Israel is doing to bring back those hostages and clean out or reduce to it's minimum Hamas. Israel has been telling the people of Gaza to leave the war zone and move to the south but Hamas won't let them. Hamas uses her citizens as human shield so to whip up global sentiment. And they in turn hide to do the worst of the worst barbaric killings. Hamas brought this upon her people. In war, there are usually collateral damages which is very unfortunate. Now for South Africa calling out their diplomat if this is true does not in anyway affect Israel so long US is behind Israel. Make una go watch wetin happen for October 7...una go understand why Israel dey vex.

With your first sentence I was expecting a good take but all I read after shows how you should take the advice of your first statement and widen your views from only the Isreali perspective.

Its just like saying that slaves should be happy because their masters give them food, shelter and health care. SMH
Re: Mandela Family Supports South Africa's Withdrawing Diplomats From Israel by jikins(m): 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2023
baysol:
Who has south Africa noise making helped? They have not called for any restrain or repremanded the bloody event in Israel only jumping into the band wagon which will not help anything or anyone. It would have been better to be neutral and play silent diplomatic strategy similar to the one done in Ukraine . Trust me, it may seem doomed for failure, but it will work because at the end of all this sqamishes, both parties will still come to the round table. My take is, why waste so much lives before then especially innocent lives of women and children even most painful is the hardworking lives of men bread winners who have been killed in the name of Hamas. It's so sad that humanity has degraded to this low state that even looking around you nowadays it's more safer to have a pet as friend that humans....the last days trully are upon us all (2 Timothy 3:1-5), as these entire senerio is inconsistent, incoherent, unsustainable and dangerous.

Are you sure you are well informed because some of your statements shows you aren't. SA hasn't called for end to the conflict. So you were sleeping when they did that as early as 8th of October?

SA band wagon? SA has always supported the struggles of Palestinians since they got free from apartied way back when. Please do well to check these things so you are better informed
Re: Mandela Family Supports South Africa's Withdrawing Diplomats From Israel by DaChosenOne: 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2023
jikins:

This is childish and not how to learn. You guys need to grow up I swear. Someone made a point and your response is to dismiss it not on its merit but base on religious madness.

Maybe an Ethiopian Jew own account will convince you. Google is free use it and learn. You are better than this.

https://www.brandeis.edu/jewish-experience/israel-middle-east/2023/january/ethiopia-israel-mola.html

I don't need to learn anything from muslims or Islam. Anymore than I need to learn from Nazis. I reject the satanic barbaric cult of Islam. Its followers can kiss my ass. I support Israel and any nation fighting against Islam or muslims. India over Pakistan. Burma over Bangladesh. African muslims are dumbest Africans on earth.

1 Like

Re: Mandela Family Supports South Africa's Withdrawing Diplomats From Israel by 1Sharon(f): 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2023
Catapault:

There’s nothing smart about aligning yourselves with mass murderers who revel in slaughtering innocent civilians by the tens of thousands.

By the way, Israelis are racist against the Ethiopian Jews, and even reject their blood donations to the Israeli blood banks.

So you are truly a SLAVE DUNCE to be “aligning” with people who consider you to be subhuman.

You're very dumb. So Arabs love black people so much yeah?
Re: Mandela Family Supports South Africa's Withdrawing Diplomats From Israel by jikins(m): 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2023
DaChosenOne:

I don't need to learn anything from muslims or Islam. Anymore than I need to learn from Nazis. I reject the satanic barbaric cult of Islam. Its followers can kiss my ass. I support Israel and any nation fighting against Islam or muslims. India over Pakistan. Burma over Bangladesh. African muslims are dumbest Africans on earth.

The Ethiopian Jew in the article I sent is she Muslim? Use your head please. We have already established your prejudice repeating it again is just sounding like a broken record. I gave an account of an Ethiopian Jew not Muslim. Instead of reading and learning something new, na dust you dey yarn. See why I said you should grow up?
Re: Mandela Family Supports South Africa's Withdrawing Diplomats From Israel by DaChosenOne: 5:16am On Nov 09, 2023
jikins:

The Ethiopian Jew in the article I sent is she Muslim? Use your head please. We have already established your prejudice repeating it again is just sounding like a broken record. I gave an account of an Ethiopian Jew not Muslim. Instead of reading and learning something new, na dust you dey yarn. See why I said you should grow up?

Boy, I don't care about your opinion. You are wasting your time trying to prove that Israel is the problem and not those muslim terrorists. I hate Islam and muslims. I say that openly. I hate them like hate Nazis. Islam is a barbaric cult and African men are too stupid to realise it. Unsurprising though. I don't care about Ethiopian Jews. Why the opinion of an Ethiopian Jew be important to me? Israel will become my enemy when they start waging war on the world and terrorising people like muslims and Arabs too. The world's stands with Israel due to global threat of Islamic terrorism.
Re: Mandela Family Supports South Africa's Withdrawing Diplomats From Israel by baysol: 10:17am On Nov 09, 2023
jikins:

Are you sure you are well informed because some of your statements shows you aren't. SA hasn't called for end to the conflict. So you were sleeping when they did that as early as 8th of October?

SA band wagon? SA has always supported the struggles of Palestinians since they got free from apartied way back when. Please do well to check these things so you are better informed
Who the hell is this? Are you so naive as they call you? Who invited you to my space. Does it mean because you have a demented view over issues, other people must not speak their mind? If you are that pained go and join hamas in the nearest rat hole you can find them in Gaza. Be warned if you come into my space again you will recieve more than this kind token.
Re: Mandela Family Supports South Africa's Withdrawing Diplomats From Israel by jikins(m): 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2023
baysol:

Who the hell is this? Are you so naive as they call you? Who invited you to my space. Does it mean because you have a demented view over issues, other people must not speak their mind? If you are that pained go and join hamas in the nearest rat hole you can find them in Gaza. Be warned if you come into my space again you will recieve more than this kind token.

Lol I didn't know you were a mad man grin grin grin

Its not my fault you are poorly informed, take your frustration elsewhere. If you don't want to be corrected then ensure what you post in public is accurate. I stand by my corrections if you like warn your grandfather let heaven fall we dey here dey wait. Obviously you can't defend the fallacy you posted na to bark like hungry dog remain grin grin grin

Do well to hug a transformer while you're at it because I will always point out falsehood when and wherever I see it tongue

As e dey pain them e go dey sweet us grin grin grin
Re: Mandela Family Supports South Africa's Withdrawing Diplomats From Israel by jikins(m): 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2023
DaChosenOne:

Boy, I don't care about your opinion. You are wasting your time trying to prove that Israel is the problem and not those muslim terrorists. I hate Islam and muslims. I say that openly. I hate them like hate Nazis. Islam is a barbaric cult and African men are too stupid to realise it. Unsurprising though. I don't care about Ethiopian Jews. Why the opinion of an Ethiopian Jew be important to me? Israel will become my enemy when they start waging war on the world and terrorising people like muslims and Arabs too. The world's stands with Israel due to global threat of Islamic terrorism.

Again missing the point by a mile. I don't have a dog in this fight because I don't engage with children. Even our small conversation self it shows you haven't matured enough to think critically that you even think I am trying to prove Isreal is one thing or the other just further buttress my point.

The point is the guy you were talking to said Isrealis are racist. He gave example of the Ethiopian Jews. You were like you can't believe anything he says because he is allegedly a muslim. Then I was like nor be so. Oya lemme accept your stance that you can't believe muslims. I gave you an account of an Ethiopian jew instead. Taking away your excuse for ignoring the point.

Instead of you to then address it like a normal human being. Na shalaye express you enter. Like I have said we know you don't like muslims. That has been established, repeating again just shows you have nothing to say on this point.

The point is not about muslims, I have remove everything muslim about it. But its clear your childishness will not allow you to have a deep and enlightening conversation. So I won't bother again. Do well to be better
Re: Mandela Family Supports South Africa's Withdrawing Diplomats From Israel by jikins(m): 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2023
Re: Mandela Family Supports South Africa's Withdrawing Diplomats From Israel by baysol: 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2023
jikins:

Lol I didn't know you were a mad man grin grin grin

Its not my fault you are poorly informed, take your frustration elsewhere. If you don't want to be corrected then ensure what you post in public is accurate. I stand by my corrections if you like warn your grandfather let heaven fall we dey here dey wait. Obviously you can't defend the fallacy you posted na to bark like hungry dog remain grin grin grin

Do well to hug a transformer while you're at it because I will always point out falsehood when and wherever I see it tongue

As e dey pain them e go dey sweet us grin grin grin
Obviously like all terrorists like you with demented ideology . They always think they are the better informed even if they are fed with false tales by arabian night stories from their quoran and turbaned unlearned imams. You have given your naivitude away to cheaply. Gerarahere, I don't talk to terrorist hass wholes.
Re: Mandela Family Supports South Africa's Withdrawing Diplomats From Israel by jikins(m): 1:10pm On Nov 10, 2023
baysol:

Obviously like all terrorists like you with demented ideology . They always think they are the better informed even if they are fed with false tales by arabian night stories from their quoran and turbaned unlearned imams. You have given your naivitude away to cheaply. Gerarahere, I don't talk to terrorist hass wholes.

grin grin grin

E pain am

Spoken like a true delusional fellow. I am not a muslim I am a Christian. So keep the tears coming I love to see it.

Again its not my fault you are ignorant and are struggling to understand simple facts. That one nor concern me but when you try even for a tiny bit to show off your ignorance as fact in public I will beat ya ass with blunt corrections grin ignorance is not an excuse in public. You must come correct of be ready to face the music grin

Eyah pele nor cry again. Next time do small Google search before you type to safe yourself from this embrassment. grin grin grin

Always keep this in mind sha that

As e dey pain them e go dey sweet us grin grin tongue
Re: Mandela Family Supports South Africa's Withdrawing Diplomats From Israel by baysol: 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2023
jikins:

grin grin grin

E pain am

Spoken like a true delusional fellow. I am not a muslim I am a Christian. So keep the tears coming I love to see it.

Again its not my fault you are ignorant and are struggling to understand simple facts. That one nor concern me but when you try even for a tiny bit to show off your ignorance as fact in public I will beat ya ass with blunt corrections grin ignorance is not an excuse in public. You must come correct of be ready to face the music grin

Eyah pele nor cry again. Next time do small Google search before you type to safe yourself from this embrassment. grin grin grin

Always keep this in mind sha that

As e dey pain them e go dey sweet us grin grin tongue
what matters in your case whether you are muslim , Indu, or christian does not matter because you are demented and useless about anything or everything.
Re: Mandela Family Supports South Africa's Withdrawing Diplomats From Israel by jikins(m): 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2023
baysol:

what matters in your case whether you are muslim , Indu, or christian does not matter because you are demented and useless about anything or everything.

Ah e enter him soul grin grin grin

See tears everywhere grin grin grin Make I go find umbrella biko

First him drop fallacies I slap am twa twa! He nor fit talk the only thing him mind fit talk na religion. He nor even sabi guess well self I con punch am again with facts bwa bwa grin grin grin

E con confess say biko nor be religion again grin grin. He don lose 2 :0 for there na to throw insult remain all him facts I just dey tear them down wotowoto.

Pele keep the tears coming

As e dey pain them he go dey sweet us grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

12 Years After September 11, Haunting Memories Of Terror Attack / Ukraine Government Websites Hit By Cyberattack, Amid Tensions With Russia / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.